What is YouTube Music? Description of YouTube Music 2968 chars
Connecting you to the world of music:
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can’t find elsewhere
● Thousands of curated playlist across many genres and activities
Get personalized music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalized playlists and Mixes
● Activity mixes made for you
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Neatly organized Library to see all of your liked and added songs, playlists you created, and artists you subscribed to
Stay on top of the trend and discover new music:
● Check out new releases
● Discover music based genres (Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance & Electronic, Blues, Indie & Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock, and more)
● Discover music based mood (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romance, Workout, Commute, Party)
● Explore top charts from all over the world
Enhanced your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favorites
● Upload songs from your devices so you can enjoy them in one place with YouTube Music
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favorite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant, and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium (available in select countries) to enjoy:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $12.99 USD / $12.99 CAD / $15.99 AUD / $16.99 NZD / £12.99 / €12.99 / $129 pesos MXN / ₩11,500 / 129 kr NOK / 129 kr SEK / 129 kr DKK / 229 ₽ / $3.99 USD (AR) / ₹129.00 IN / R79.99 ZA / $7.99 USD (CR, EC, DO, UY, VE, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA) / 25.99 zł / RON28.99 / 199.00 Kč / Ft1,990.00 / lev11.99 / €7.99 (SK, SI) / €8.99 (GR, MT, CY, LT, LV, EE) / $8.99 (MK) / 17.99 Turkish Lira (TR) / kn79.99 (HR) / $14.87 (IS) / ₪29.90 (IL) / dh27.99 (AE) / $6.99 (QA) / $6.49 (BH, KW, OM, LB) / RP65,000 (ID) / NT$190.00 (TW) / ฿169.00 (TH) / ₱169.00 (PH) / $78.00 (HK) / RM 19.90 (MY) / $12.98 (SG) / USD$7.99 (VE) / ₦1,200.00 (NG) / $12.99 (TC) / USD$7.99 (BY) / £64.99 (EG) /US$7.99 ( BM, KY) / €12.99 (GF, GP, NC)
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
1. YouTube Premium $15.99
2. YouTube Music Premium $12.99
YouTube Music App User Reviews
What do you think about YouTube Music app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about YouTube Music!
Please wait! Facebook YouTube Music app comments loading...
YouTube Music Pros
✓ It’s greatFor some reason this app finds the songs I like and you can download as many songs you like so you can enjoy of any song you like offline. Really recommend it 👍🏾👍🏾🤙🏾.Version: 4.18
✓ No new songs, not worth the money for membershipNo good song recommendations, all it does is play your like songs over and over, and then finally when you get a new song it usually not a good one some weird type of stuff that just isn’t worth the membership, and to top it off you shouldn’t need to pay to have music in the back ground I should be able to have my phone off without a membership, honestly if they did that it would probably bring in a lot more people so that’s an idea and if no one likes it to bad this is an honest review and this is only my opinion not anyone else’s but it’s not a good music app, unless you have money, and even then it’s challenging to find new and good songs, which is just a pure disappointment., edit: changed from 3 star to 1 star app is to frustrating, this is just ridiculous if I could would give a .5 star if possible.Version: 3.69✓ YouTube Music Positive Reviews
YouTube Music Cons
✗ Good, please improve CarPlayThe app is fine, if not needing a bit of polish. CarPlay support is welcome but why oh why isn’t there a button to add a song I’m listening to into my library on CarPlay? You can’t use Siri for that so if you like something in the car what to you do? Please add a + button like Apple Music has. I can also look at the app on my phone and see several playlists which are simply not there when looking on CarPlay, why? And built in playlists like ‘Discover Mix’ also not on CarPlay unless you’ve listened to it recently and access it from the ‘Recent’ menu. None of this can be by accident but I don’t get why it’s by design. I shouldn’t only write the bad things though so good things are: Cast music video by Airplay which even Apple Music doesn’t do. Choose between music video or audio on any song (love this). Would be good to get more Siri integration.Version: 4.27
✗ What was wrong with Google Play Music?The music plays fine at home, but when I’m out, even tough I have downloaded a playlist, the ap has often forgotten this and refuses to play the playlist. It seems to download, and then remove the downloads. This was not the case with Google Play Music. The problem seems to be that Download seems to be a state of a playlist, when in fact it should be an ambition, so if I add a track to a downloaded playlist, that new track and all the others should be available offline. But the point seems to drop the download... Please sort it out. Or just don’t cancel Google Play Music - it did all I needed it to, and mostly better than you tube music..Version: 3.81✗ YouTube Music Negative Reviews
Is YouTube Music legit?
✅ Yes. YouTube Music is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 931,154 YouTube Music user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for YouTube Music is 94.1/100.
Is YouTube Music safe?
✅ Yes. YouTube Music is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 931,154 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for YouTube Music is 94.6/100.
Should I download YouTube Music?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes YouTube Music a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
YouTube Music Screenshots
Product details of YouTube Music
- App Name:
- YouTube Music
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- AF SQ AM AR HY AZ EU BE BN BS BG MY KM CA HR CS DA NL EN ET FI FR GL KA DE EL GU HE HI HU IS ID IT JA KN KK KY KO LO LV LT MK MS ML MR MN NE NB FA PL PT PA RO RU SR ZH SI SK SL ES SW SV TA TE TH ZH TR UK UR UZ VI ZU
- App Size:
- 178.69 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 12 November 2015, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 09 December 2022, Friday - 23:10
- IOS 13.0 or later
We update our app all the time in order to make your YouTube Music experience better. We polished a few things, fixed bugs, and made some performance improvements..