Description of Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ 2574 chars
The fight for the Iron Throne still rages on in Game of Thrones: Conquest.
Westeros is at war. Great houses clash, dragons rule the sky, and the army of the dead threatens the realm. Build your kingdom and forge alliances! Power up your best dragon, command your army, and go to war to conquer new territories. Collect your favorite characters, live out your GoT MMORPG fantasy and rule the Seven Kingdoms! If you like immersive strategy games, this could be the one for you!
GAME OF THRONES: CONQUEST FEATURES
Collect Heroes - NEW!
● Collect all your favorite GoT characters, with a range of signature and star skills!
● Summon new Heroes at the Tower of the Hand - free Standard Summon every day!
● Use Noble and Royal Summons to acquire higher rarity Heroes and items.
● 30 Heroes available to collect, from the Mother of Dragons to the Bastard of Winterfell!
● Unlock new Heroes with Relics - earn Relics through Summoning, Events and Offers!
Build Your City & Army
● Become a Lord of Westeros: Build a great house and create your sigil. Gather resources to grow your army and build up your city!
Form An Alliance
● Game of Thrones: Conquest features an innovative alliance structure, unlike anything you've ever seen before in a real-time Strategy RPG game. Recruit your friends as bannermen as you rise in a war to take The Iron Throne!
● Dragons have arrived in Westeros and each kingdom has its own dragon egg. Hatch eggs and grow your own dragons! Will you use your great dragon to best your enemies or protect your castle? You decide!
Master Your Strategy
● Master the strategy of an innovative pledge system, recruit bannermen, fight battles with your allies and live out the GoT RPG fantasy of claiming The Iron Throne and winning The Great War.
Conquer Seats of Power
● Conquer 120+ iconic Seats of Power like Winterfell and King's Landing. Defend your strongholds, as each Seat of Power endows you with military and economic upgrades for your kingdom.
Kingdom Vs. Kingdom
● Plan, execute and win against your foes in PVP events, featuring a series of rewards as players compete and defeat each other in battle.
This is simply the best GoT MMO experience available on mobile, combining Strategy and RPG elements to bring you a game like no other.
LIVE THE FANTASY - PLAY GAME OF THRONES: CONQUEST NOW!
Join the conversation:
™ & © 2020 Home Box Office, Inc. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ App User Reviews
What do you think about Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Game of Thrones: Conquest ™!
Please wait! Facebook Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ app comments loading...
Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ Pros
✓ Rules/Cost/p2pFirst, fun and addicting game but for the lay person I feel I need more guidance and understanding of rules in all aspects. Second, in order for a person to really upgrade they must rather be extremely patient with nothing more to do or they must spend money on items that are, as I see it, fillers. (Myself I’ve spent more money than I’d care to say). I do understand that the point is for the developers to profit but I do see plenty of abandoned houses everywhere. Maybe bringing the cost down and the rewards up would make for a much more popular and fun gaming experience. Lastly, playing the game I find it’s basically “your” house that you can grow. Is their an option to help others in your allegiance such as your banner men grow with you? Say a person pledges an allegiance and with that you’re not allowed to leave it for a certain amount of time if those in your group helped build up your house or everything that they helped you accomplish would be directly stripped from you and dispersed to the group and you’d start with what you had before entering the alliance. (Fair).Version: 1.1.217196
✓ Oh noI love this game but reading all the bad reviews makes me think it’s all going to end soon. I see it as you can go fast and spend money or you can go slow and do it for free. I’ve spent about $50 all up and am very limited to amount I can spend. Hopefully not just money grabbing developers as they have made quite a bit already. Btw how do you get bannermen?.Version: 2.4.239324
Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ Cons
✗ Glitchy expensiveWhere to start the game is very very very glitchy even when they do updates it creates more furthermore if you don’t spend enough and continuously spend it becomes very hard to keep up with the other players and you will find yourself bieng the kingdom farm or using every bit of gold you get to buy shields the rewards compared and real money packs compared to oher games of the genre are by far the worse and you will struggle to advance if you don’t get into a allegiance of spenders there is no rankings like other games for player power and attack and defence value something to compete for the seats like winterfell and that are really terrible as half the bonuses they give you are not all that great and very hard to hold onto if you are a small player in a small allegiance I say if you don’t have ridiculous money behind you to play the game it’s not worth investing into as it will be a waste of money.Version: 2.1.233016
✗ Great conceptThis game would be great..if it didn’t have so many purchases required to even stand a chance. The big houses are openly admitting to cheating. Using hackers to steal resources, etc. not to mention harassment in chat, etc. there is NO fallback or security to report players for anything. Cheating, threats, etc. nothing to do but email and hope the developers see. I’ve been playing, things have glitches, peace shield has been hacked, all known issues. Especially with people buying robots to run houses for them in multiple servers, etc. something has got to be safe done about this, or you’re going to lose a vast majority of players very quickly. People who are actually playing the game correctly stand no chance against robots programmed to cheat. This is ridiculous. Everything from people threatening NWO, harassing messages, spam and viruses in chat rooms. It’s complete chaos. I regret every penny ever put into this game, and I’m a little nobody. The Big players are also regretting this game due to the ridiculous amount of cheating getting through the servers however they’re doing it. This is the last time I’m accessing this until the entire game is redone. Absolutely ridiculous. People wanting to fly to meet me, hacking accounts that are bound to Facebook, etc and being able to find MY personal information?! Seriously...there is a huge security issue with this game vs IT hackers..Version: 1.8.225694
Is Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ legit?
✅ Yes. Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 70,466 Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ is 85.5/100.
Is Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ safe?
✅ Yes. Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 70,466 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ is 86.0/100.
Game of Thrones: Conquest ™ Screenshots
Product details of Game of Thrones: Conquest ™
- App Name:
- Game of Thrones: Conquest ™
- Warner Bros.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ES TR
- App Size:
- 206.46 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 17 October 2017, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 20 August 2021, Friday - 19:03
- IOS 13.0 or later
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements..