- 92.7LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 93.2SAFETY SCORE
- 12+CONTENT RATING
What is Google Arts & Culture? Description of Google Arts & Culture 2057 chars
Are you curious about what Van Gogh’s Starry Night looks like up close? Have you ever toured the ancient Maya temples or met the inspirational figures of Black history? Do you want to learn about Japan’s unique food culture or incredible Indian railways?
Google Arts & Culture puts the treasures, stories and knowledge of over 2,000 cultural institutions from 80 countries at your fingertips. From the suffragettes who fought for women’s rights, to performing arts at the Paris Opera, to NASA’s archive of stunning images, discover stories about our cultural heritage. It’s your doorway to explore the art, history, people and wonders of our world.
• Art Transfer – Take a photo and transform it with classic artworks
• Art Selfie – Discover portraits that look like you
• Color Palette – Find art by using the colors of your photo
• Art Projector – See how artworks look in real size
• Pocket Gallery – Wander through immersive galleries and get up close to art
• Art Camera – Explore high-definition artworks
• 360° videos – Experience culture in 360 degrees
• Virtual reality tours – Step inside world-class museums
• Street View – Tour famous sites and landmarks
• Explore by time and color – Travel through time and see the rainbow through art
• Art Recogniser – Point your device camera at artworks to learn more about them, even when offline (at select museums only)
• Exhibits – Take guided tours curated by experts
• Favorites – Save and group your favorite artworks into galleries to share with friends or students
• Nearby – Find museums and exhibitions near you
• Notifications – Subscribe to receive weekly highlights or favorite content updates
• Translate – Use the translate button to read about exhibits from around the world in your language
• Location: used to recommend cultural sites and events based on your current location
• Camera: used to recognize artworks and provide related information about them
Google Arts & Culture App User Reviews
What do you think about Google Arts & Culture app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Google Arts & Culture!
Please wait! Facebook Google Arts & Culture app comments loading...
Google Arts & Culture Pros
✓ Lots of fun and very interesting!I’ve had so much fun playing all the games on this app! It provides me hours of entertainment. I’ve also learnt a lot about art, and this app has helped me discover so many artists that I would have never heard of otherwise..Version: 9.1.41
✓ Uhhh where’s the selfie portrait matching feature?Why would you remove it?.Version: 6.0.17✓ Google Arts & Culture Positive Reviews
Google Arts & Culture Cons
✗ Can't find portrait finderThe portrait finder part that everyone is going on about is missing?? I scrolled down all the way and I can't find it. I have an iPhone se so I'm thinking that's the problem. Please fix this!.Version: 6.0.17
✗ Legal Fail. Is Google becoming big brother?Google needs to own up to what they’re doing with biometric face scans, and either address the issue with Texas residents or remove the feature altogether. Banning an entire state from using the features on their app is exclusionist, and I doubt if Google’s intentions were pure that they would refrain from simply including a legal notice for Texas residents (based on state laws, TX residents have the right to know what biometric face scans are used for; Google refuses to comply with this, and instead they just opted out entire LARGE state out of this app’s premier feature.) I’ve never been disappointed in a Google product—until now (okay, Google+ sucked too). I’m considering trading in my Google Home for an Apple Speaker, if Google doesn’t improve transparency with its users. This is absurd..Version: 6.0.23✗ Google Arts & Culture Negative Reviews
Is Google Arts & Culture legit?
✅ Yes. Google Arts & Culture is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 133,906 Google Arts & Culture user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Google Arts & Culture is 92.7/100.
Is Google Arts & Culture safe?
✅ Yes. Google Arts & Culture is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 133,906 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Google Arts & Culture is 93.2/100.
Should I download Google Arts & Culture?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Google Arts & Culture a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Google Arts & Culture Screenshots
Product details of Google Arts & Culture
- App Name:
- Google Arts & Culture
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- Education, Entertainment
- AF AR EU KM CA CS NL EN FR DE HE HI HU ID IT JA KO LV PL PT RO RU ZH ES TH ZH TR UK
- App Size:
- 156.74 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 01 December 2015, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 22 February 2023, Wednesday - 11:50
- IOS 15.0 or later
• Bug fixes and minor improvements..