What is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker? Description of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker 2591 chars
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker App User Reviews
What do you think about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker!
Please wait! Facebook HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker app comments loading...
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Pros
✓ Best Heart monitor application I have used!Originally got the HeartWatch application and used it daily to track how my heart was doing and get a better idea of my performance under stress and sedentary stages. It helped me been able to see how much better I am getting as I continue to exercise, it breaks everything down for you and it reminds you and the end of the day with a recap of how you did in percentages compared to the rest of the days. The watch will remind you if your heart is higher than usual at any giving time of the day. Then I tried AutoSleep to see how well it would work... amazing! It’s incredible. For me it just works. Usually at night before I go to sleep, I would read a little or check and return emails, when ready to sleeping, I just put the phone on the charger and go to sleep and that’s it. The watch records my sleeping patterns. The combination of both applications it the way to go if you want a complete image of your heart, but if you are looking for just sleeping information. This is it!.Version: 3.5.2
✓ Amazing app -- one of my all-time top 5I bought Heart Watch after purchasing Auto Sleep (from same company) because I found Auto Sleep to be one of the best health-related apps I'd purchased, and Heart Watch didn't let me down. It actually exceeded my expectations in every way. It includes numerous metrics -- so many that it would probably render many other apps convoluted, but Heart Watch has an outstanding user interface, and a very unique approach to presenting voluminous information in an intuitive and useful way. Also, you can just buy the app without having to subscribe or deal with functionality unlocked by in-app purchases. This is how an app should be designed and sold..Version: 4.1.1✓ HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Positive Reviews
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Cons
✗ Stats with no explanationYou can certainly get a lot of stats with this app. As to what you’re supposed to do with that information is anyone’s guess. Red Amber Green is used a lot on this app. Usually you would expect RED = bad and GREEN = good etc. That’s what I assumed here. But charts showing work-out distance for example show longer distances in red and shorter distances in green. Agonist it be the opposite? I don’t know as there’s no colour key to explain. HRV stats are shown in Red Amber Green and Blue. What does blue mean? Is red bad? If so what am I supposed to do about it? What should I be aiming for? Should I be concerned about the occasional “red” scoring and only concerned about consistent “red” scoring? Yes lots of information but not much explanation. Try clicking on the help pages and you get a notice saying if you proceed tracking cookies will be shared with google. No option to switch these off. This is illegal in the UK and EU where consent is required for all cookies except those necessary to make the app function. All in all, apart from a lot of pretty charts I’m not sure this adds much usefulness to my life..Version: 4.0.6
✗ No Front Page Data.This looks like a really useful app, not withstanding accuracy, trends can be more accurate. I do have a health issue and this makes the app even more important to me. When I open the app to the home page, all the tiles are blank, no data. It’s only when I scroll down to activity, the date shows. I have watch and iPhone 7 installed. Checked privacy settings but would like clarity. Help, maybe from devs, would be greatly appreciated..Version: 4.0.2✗ HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Negative Reviews
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker legit?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 11,415 HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 92.7/100.
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker safe?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 11,415 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker is 93.2/100.
Should I download HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker Screenshots
Product details of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- App Name:
- HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV ZH
- App Size:
- 71.45 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 December 2015, Monday
- Last Update:
- 29 April 2022, Friday - 02:46
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Updated icons for iPhone and Watch app - Health News page updates - Added About News, User Guide and Tip of the Week links - Blood sugar input range increased - Translation updates - Various maintenance and fixes Refer to our Whats New page for mo....