Description of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor 2621 chars
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HEART FOUNDATION PARTNER
HeartWatch is proud to partner with the Heart Foundation, global leaders in research and education to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions. Together we are helping users keep their heart health in check.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNALS & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor App User Reviews
What do you think about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor!
Please wait! Facebook HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor app comments loading...
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor Pros
✓ 🤩 WOW 🤩 Incredible appMust have if you own an Apple Watch!! 👍Super impressive for the ‘cheap as chips’ price, not to mention other subscription apps cost x100 and don’t even come close to the functionality of HeartWatch. Wellness, Activity, Workouts and Notes all in the one app, the Watch app is superb and the graphs are off the charts (no pun intended 😂), plus I’m finding more as I keep digging into my data! Keep up the great work. ❤️❤️❤️.Version: 4.0.2
✓ Such a useful and detailed appThanks to the developer, your apps are much better then anything Apple has produced. I use your sleep app regularly and study the heart one often. Great attention to detail!.Version: 3.5.4
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor Cons
✗ Could be much bettefThis is definitely one of the better heart rate apps however it could be better. I think the design of the iPhone app is quite clunky and difficult to navigate. There is a lot of Information displayed here but I think the design makes it difficult to interpret. I think it would be helpful if the app gave you suggestions. I often look at my data and just aren't sure whether it's good or bad. I think the watch app could also be better designed too. What is strange is there doesn't seem to be any simple way of checking your current heart rate. I certainly can't find anything withing the iPhone app. When using the watch app you have you have to make several selections just to take your pulse. My main bug bear however is that you cannot customize your complications. This is such pain for me as the watch face you use dictates what complications you can use. You should be given an option to have the type of complication you like. For example I just want to see what my heart rate is now. This is only available on certain watch faces. I also purchased the sleep app and the same problem is present. Please give the option to customize complications!.Version: 3.5.4
✗ Stats with no explanationYou can certainly get a lot of stats with this app. As to what you’re supposed to do with that information is anyone’s guess. Red Amber Green is used a lot on this app. Usually you would expect RED = bad and GREEN = good etc. That’s what I assumed here. But charts showing work-out distance for example show longer distances in red and shorter distances in green. Agonist it be the opposite? I don’t know as there’s no colour key to explain. HRV stats are shown in Red Amber Green and Blue. What does blue mean? Is red bad? If so what am I supposed to do about it? What should I be aiming for? Should I be concerned about the occasional “red” scoring and only concerned about consistent “red” scoring? Yes lots of information but not much explanation. Try clicking on the help pages and you get a notice saying if you proceed tracking cookies will be shared with google. No option to switch these off. This is illegal in the UK and EU where consent is required for all cookies except those necessary to make the app function. All in all, apart from a lot of pretty charts I’m not sure this adds much usefulness to my life..Version: 4.0.6
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor legit?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 10,703 HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor is 92.7/100.
Is HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor safe?
✅ Yes. HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 10,703 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor is 93.2/100.
HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor Screenshots
Product details of HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor
- App Name:
- HeartWatch: Heart Rate Monitor
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES SV ZH
- App Size:
- 68.12 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 December 2015, Monday
- Last Update:
- 04 August 2021, Wednesday - 21:36
- IOS 11.0 or later
Announcing our working partnership with the Heart Foundation with our biggest HeartWatch update ever! * Version 4.1.1 - minor updates and fixes * Exciting new HeartWatch News tab * Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start yo....