What is NPlayer? Description of NPlayer 3435 chars
** nPlayer officially supports DTS (DTS HD ), DTS Headphone:X.
** nPlayer supports Dolby (AC3, E-AC3).
** nPlayer is the universal app. You can install it in any other iOS device without additional purchase.
** nPlayer needs iOS version 9.3 or later version. If you have other iOS version, please purchase nPlayer Plus (supports officially the licensed Dolby codecs and Dolby Sound Effect).
- You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
- You don't need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
- With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
- Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
- Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
- Supports Dolby audio codec (AC3, E-AC3)
- Supports iXpand Drive
- Supports Chromecast
- Supports video cast for Smart TV
- Supports HDMI output
- Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
- Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, NFS
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
- Supports cloud service (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
- Supports in-app web browser
- Supports iTunes video/audio play (except for DRM contents)
- Supports videos and pictures in Album
- Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
- AB repeat(specific section repetition)
- Screen lock
- Supports HEVC/H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
- Supports 3D video mode
- Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
- Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
- Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio boost
- Supports audio sync
- Supports lyrics display
- Supports Dolby, DTS HDMI Bitstream (Passthru)
- Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
- Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
- Supports recently played list
- Folder lock
- Supports Open-in
- Supports UI theme
* Gesture Features
- Tap : Menu
- Double tap : Pop-up play
- Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
- Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
- Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
- Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
- Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
- Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
- Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
- Supports finger gesture customization
NPlayer App User Reviews
What do you think about NPlayer app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about NPlayer!
Please wait! Facebook NPlayer app comments loading...
✓ Great AppIt is great app for music player including FLAC files on iOS devices. I wish it had Apple Car Play capability..Version: 3.12.12
✓ I wish there is Apple TV versionThis has been the best player on iOS but still I wish there is tv version, I went to official forum a lot times there was development but it was not prioritized at all..Version: 3.8.1✓ NPlayer Positive Reviews
✗ Download from the recent played item was goneHow could you remove this good function? Tell us ? Why ? Why ? Why?.Version: 3.11.5
✗ Not well integrated with the new Files AppSay you have a bunch of videos in the files app and you want to open the solely on this app. You have to select each video individually to transfer it..Version: 3.7.6✗ NPlayer Negative Reviews
Is NPlayer legit?
✅ Yes. NPlayer is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,636 NPlayer user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for NPlayer is 93.6/100.
Is NPlayer safe?
✅ Yes. NPlayer is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,636 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for NPlayer is 94.1/100.
Should I download NPlayer?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes NPlayer a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of NPlayer
- App Name:
- Newin Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- AR EN FR DE JA KO RU ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 97.26 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 21 July 2016, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 23 September 2021, Thursday - 20:17
- IOS 9.3 or later
- Fixes compatibility issues on iOS 15 - Fixes other bugs.