What is NPlayer? Description of NPlayer 3435 chars
** nPlayer officially supports DTS (DTS HD ), DTS Headphone:X.
** nPlayer supports Dolby (AC3, E-AC3).
** nPlayer is the universal app. You can install it in any other iOS device without additional purchase.
** nPlayer needs iOS version 9.3 or later version. If you have other iOS version, please purchase nPlayer Plus (supports officially the licensed Dolby codecs and Dolby Sound Effect).
- You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
- You don't need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
- With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
- Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
- Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
- Supports Dolby audio codec (AC3, E-AC3)
- Supports iXpand Drive
- Supports Chromecast
- Supports video cast for Smart TV
- Supports HDMI output
- Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
- Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, NFS
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
- Supports cloud service (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
- Supports in-app web browser
- Supports iTunes video/audio play (except for DRM contents)
- Supports videos and pictures in Album
- Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
- AB repeat(specific section repetition)
- Screen lock
- Supports HEVC/H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
- Supports 3D video mode
- Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
- Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
- Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio boost
- Supports audio sync
- Supports lyrics display
- Supports Dolby, DTS HDMI Bitstream (Passthru)
- Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
- Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
- Supports recently played list
- Folder lock
- Supports Open-in
- Supports UI theme
* Gesture Features
- Tap : Menu
- Double tap : Pop-up play
- Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
- Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
- Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
- Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
- Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
- Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
- Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
- Supports finger gesture customization
NPlayer App User Reviews
What do you think about NPlayer app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about NPlayer!
Please wait! Facebook NPlayer app comments loading...
✓ Best video player, bar none.I’ve been using nPlayer for a year now. It’s fluid, flexible and fast. Does a great job of streaming from almost anywhere (I use Google Drive the most) and very easy to sideload videos without using iTunes. Worth every penny..Version: 3.10.13
✓ Best of best!Best of best!.Version: 3.10.7✓ NPlayer Positive Reviews
✗ No technical supportI bought this app and I am still having issues with DLNA features. I’ve already contacted the app support three times without any feedback. Not even a “hello, we are working on your ticket”. It is very frustrating having app developers doing dodgy business here..Version: 3.12.8
✗ Minor but Annoying bug in iOS 15If your using the app with a mouse you have to scroll through content in list view, if you have it in icon view the mouse won’t let you select videos properly. This is the best media player I’ve ever used on iOS in over 10 years I’ve been using the devices. It’s especially great if you use the iXpand, it’s the only App that makes playing audio or any other type of media from the iXpand flash drive practical in my opinion. it’s a great 5 star app, I’m just giving it a low rating for now to bring attention to this bug. I’ll give this app the review it deserves by highlighting it’s many useful features, and take this review down once the bug is fixed..Version: 3.12.12✗ NPlayer Negative Reviews
Is NPlayer legit?
✅ Yes. NPlayer is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,545 NPlayer user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for NPlayer is 94.0/100.
Is NPlayer safe?
✅ Yes. NPlayer is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,545 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for NPlayer is 94.5/100.
Should I download NPlayer?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes NPlayer a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of NPlayer
- App Name:
- Newin Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- AR EN FR DE JA KO RU ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 97.26 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 21 July 2016, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 23 September 2021, Thursday - 20:17
- IOS 9.3 or later
- Fixes compatibility issues on iOS 15 - Fixes other bugs.