Description of DayCount 2331 chars
DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
• Sort events into custom categories.
• Schedule notifications to alert you hours, days, weeks, months, or years before or after your events.
- Lock DayCount using Face ID or Touch ID.
- Manual override for Time Zones.
- Repeat events daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly, or a specific number of days of your choosing.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customise with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large, and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Widget provides quick access to your top events.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Automatically arrange events by alphabetical order or by date.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
DayCount App User Reviews
What do you think about DayCount app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about DayCount!
Please wait! Facebook DayCount app comments loading...
✓ Great but missing one featureIt's great for what it provides. There's not too much that is needed for this app. I wish I could customize the widget and add in my streaks. Streaks are more important to me that long count downs. Update: for the developer: when using the streaks widget on the Home Screen after a while (feels like about 30 days) it will stop updating your streaks. A simple tap to open fixes it. I would also love to put a custom background on a streak. Unless I'm missing something you can only put backgrounds on events..Version: 4.3.2
✓ What does the colored circle mean?I just got this app and I love counting down days. But as time goes by, the colored ring is supposed to run out little by little. Why is it when I start a countdown, the ring is halfway full? Please either explain, or fix this. Really like the app other than that. Just wish that the ring would work accurately cause I paid $$$ for this..Version: 4.2.2
✗ It will do for nowSo I have used this app to count down for several things, I was disappointed to learn some features that were previously free weren’t available anymore unless you bought the subscription. So I tried a different app, but unfortunately this one was even worse, like zero customization can’t even use the widget unless you pay even more than you would for this app.Version: 4.3.2
✗ Good but confusedI’ve used the app for about two weeks now to track when I water plants, mostly. It’s pretty good, and I love the look, but I can’t seem to make more than ten events? I’ve purchased the yearly subscription, but every time I try to make an eleventh it takes me to a screen to subscribe for Yearly or Forever. When I select one and click confirm, I just get a loading symbol and it never progresses. There seems to be a DayCount Premium or Pro or whatever according to the page here on the app store, but I can’t find anything about it in app. Otherwise I love it, but it’d be nice to have enough slots to have more than plants since I was promised “unlimited events.” 8.99 a year isn’t terrible, so I still plan to use this app. It’s just frustrating..Version: 4.2.2
Is DayCount legit?
✅ Yes. DayCount is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 23,500 DayCount user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for DayCount is 92.6/100.
Is DayCount safe?
✅ Yes. DayCount is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 23,500 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for DayCount is 93.1/100.
Product details of DayCount
- App Name:
- Zaminiti Pty Ltd
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- CS DA NL EN FR DE JA NB PL PT RU SK ES SV
- App Size:
- 240.90 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 16 June 2016, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 18 October 2021, Monday - 14:40
- IOS 12.0 or later
In this update, you can now lock DayCount using Face ID or Touch ID, set a custom time zone, and the exact number of days youd like a counter to repeat. Plus, you can also choose to exclude specific days of the week from your total count. We....