Version 1.5.009 July 2021
All-new Mission Ignition Mode
Explore an island transformed by advanced technology!
Experience all-new tactical gameplay!
The energy tech company, DynaHex, has transformed this entire island, hoping to use the island as an experimental base and a stage for their latest scientific achievements. On this battlefield, you can enjoy a new combat experience, hone your skills through a range of diversified futuristic equipment, and utilize new transportation and material search methods made possible through new scientific facilities!
DynaHex has transformed the six major areas of the island into the fields of military defense, energy utilization, transportation and logistics, and cutting-edge scientific research.
- Transportation Hub (Pochinki)
Pochinki has become the island's main transportation hub due to it's location and services.
- Automated Port（Georgopol）
Georgopol's advantages as a logistics hub are expanded, as a new central control station and scientific logistics warehouse are introduced, forming an efficient and advanced logistics port.
- Tech Center（School）
Once the school area, this facility is now is more directed at academic research and advanced exploration, and all the latest scientific research results and cutting-edge technologies will be displayed here. In terms of gameplay, this zone consists of many passages and structures, allowing for intense but varied conflict possibilities.
- Security Center (Military Base)
This military base is responsible for monitoring security and providing armed support to the whole island. The island's complete monitoring and rapid response facilities can be found here.
- Logistics Center (Yasnaya Polyana)
The logistics center serves as an important distribution center for materials entering the island. The goods and materials transported from the port are logged and distributed to the various areas of the island through advanced technological methods.
- Energy Center (Power Station)
Combining conventional and cutting-edge energy technology, the energy organization has established an Energy Center, to provide a stable energy supply to all civil and military buildings on the island.
- Dynamic Infrastructure
Transformed urban areas will feature dynamic moving mechanisms, such as elevators and automatic doors.
- Air Conveyor
Command Centers have been established outside certain urban areas and bases. This special transportation service was established to allow security personnel to quickly transfer and patrol in the air.
This island, transformed through advanced technology, has attracted the attention of Tesla!
Tesla's Gigafactory will appear on the map. After activating the switches of all the factory's assembly lines, the factory will start the production process for the Tesla Model Y.
- Model Y + Autopilot
The Tesla factory's self-driving vehicle can utilize autopilot mode on roads, automatically navigating to map locations specified by players.
- Tesla Semi
A self-driving transport vehicle developed by Tesla. It will spawn randomly on rural roads and automatically run along specific routes. Players can deal damage to the Tesla Semi to force its supply boxes to drop and obtain combat supplies.
All-new Season: Cycle 1—Season 1
Starting with this version, we have officially added an annual season concept. An annual season consists of three seasons. Complete specific missions each season to earn huge annual season rewards!.Version 1.4.011 May 2021
One Will Fall.
Who Will be the Last One Standing?
1. Titan Strikes: Overview (Titans arrive: 5/11 Erangel, 5/15 Sanhok, 5/20 Livik, event ends on 6/8)
The Titan will appear on Spawn Island and start moving around the map.
When Titans attack, they will destroy monster settlements and Apex camps that it comes across. The Titans aren't hostile to players unless there are too many grouped together.
2. Gifts from the Titan
Titans create Titan Crystals.
Erangel Titan Crystal: knocks back enemies and burns them.
Sanhok Titan Crystal: enhances run and jump abilities.
Livik Titan Crystal: can help detect enemies.
3. Apex Camps
Players can collect supplies after a Titan has destroyed the Apex camp.
4. Monster Settlements
Eliminate underground monsters to get supplies.
5. The Livik Titan
The Titan on Livik causes the Blue Zone to shift. The Titan's energy forms a scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals, but it will also expose their position to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25—June 8)
Tap on the helicopter in the Lobby UI to start playing Titan Last Stand. Exchange points for rewards!
Microcosm (June 9—July 5)
Transform into an Insectoid!
1. How to Play
5 Labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the lab's Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself. Receive a weapon to fight other Insectoids.
Collect Energy Light Points and exchange them for supplies, or open a wormhole
2. Lab Facilities
Quantum Transformation Device transforms you into an Insectoid.
Energy Store: Exchange Light Points for supplies.
Wormhole Device: Use Light Points to open a wormhole.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Deathmatch; Arena Training; Team Gun Game
- Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns, +1 point for eliminating enemies, the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: The player can choose from weapons, without having to choose a loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, eliminate enemies to upgrade. To win, eliminate an enemy, or have the most points.
Other Map Improvements
Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
Take it for a spin on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, or Livik.
New Shooting Mode: Over-the-shoulder Mode
- Customizable settings to provide higher accuracy at the cost of movement speed.
More New Content
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
- Traverse to the Small World: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM go online; choose an Insect Queen or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open an RP 3rd anniversary Custom Crate: 6 weapons from past seasons, BANPICK to customize your Crate!
- RP files are back, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons.
- More RP badges for more exclusive RP perks!
- Choose from 2 Level-100 sets. Then there's the Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG. Buy gift packs, gather mission activity points to get your UC back.
- New mission and season content, bug fixes.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- New graffiti wall, updated the Ferris Wheel, which can now turn automatically.
- The MK12, M1014, and Famas added.
- Preview Emotes and Bubble Lucky Spin via the emoticon menu.
- Weapon volume for Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- Report option added to the Other Players interaction frame.
New In-match Like Function
New Friends Functions
- New social function: publish a status update, only visible to friends.
- Like or comment on friends' status updates.
- Popular Status Updates highlighting.
- A new game photo album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
- Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week..Version 1.3.009 March 2021
3rd Year Anniversary Celebration Is Here!
New Modes with New Experiences
Hundred Rhythms (From March 9)
Hundred Rhythms Mode is here! Visit the electronic music square in Erangel and try out the DJ stage, music arcade machine, and techno launcher! Armbands grant 3 special skills. Choose a skill, upgrade it by collecting scattered Cassettes, and dominate the battlegrounds!
1. A screen requiring players to choose a skill will appear on Spawn Island. Players will need to choose from the Guardian, Recon, and Camouflage Armbands.
2. Players will get 3 skills after selecting an armband. The first is an active skill with a powerful ability; the other two are passive skills that grant the player buffs. Players will need to get Cassettes to unlock the passive skills.
3. In each match, 3 electronic music squares will spawn on Erangel. One of them will always appear on Spawn Island, while the other 2 will spawn randomly.
- Armband Abilities:
1. Guardian Armband
Music Barrier - A semi-transparent barrier that reduces bullet damage received.
Music Conversion - An interactive feature of the barrier generator. Players can use this feature to disable the barrier and recover teammate's Energy within range instead.
Pop Metal - Decreases the reload time of players and their allies' in the barrier.
2. Recon Armband
Sonic Scan - A scanning device that scans and marks enemies.
Encore - Recover Health after knocking out marked enemies.
Sound Burst - Ammo will carry an electric charge that deals damage over time to marked enemies hit.
3. Camouflage Armband
Stealth - Gives the player a Ghillie Suit for a period of time. The weapons and backpack on the player's back will be concealed during this period.
Surveillance - A UI tip will appear on the screen if there are any enemies nearby.
Breathing Easy - If the player hasn't taken any damage recently, the player will gradually recover Health.
Clowns' Tricks (From March 31)
A Clown Vehicle is available in Erangel. Collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for combat supplies and special strategic information items.
- Strategic Items
Information about the next Playzone, the next airdrop, and the density of enemies in the entire map.
- Music Graffiti Wall
A Music Graffiti Wall will appear next to the Graffiti Square at Spawn Island in Classic Mode Erangel. Players can trigger tracks to play when graffiti is sprayed on the squares. Each square represents different notes of the same melody. Spraypaint multiple squares to trigger multiple tracks.
Metro Royale: Uncover (From March 9)
- The Newest Chapter
Metro Royale: Uncover will be available after the game is updated. Rankings and inventory in Metro Royale will be reset.
1. New rewards will be available in the newest chapter. Accumulate Honor to get AG, permanent finishes, and more!
2. Extra elite enemies will suddenly appear on the battlegrounds. Pay attention to the broadcasts and marks on the map. Defeat them to get great rewards!
3. Removed the Metro Exodus monsters and Tikhar Rifle, made enemies smarter, and made equipment balancing adjustments.
- New Firearms and Vehicles
(1) Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle:
1. The Mosin-Nagant is a 7.62mm bolt-action sniper rifle.
2. Its bullets fly faster and lose less damage over distance, and can eliminate an unarmored target with a single shot from long distances.
3. The Mosin-Nagant will spawn on Erangel and Vikendi, replacing some of the Kar98K rifles.
(2) Vehicle - Motor Glider:
1. Motor Gliders will randomly spawn in Erangel and Miramar.
2. The Motor Glider is a 2-person vehicle that consists of a front seat and a back seat from where a passenger can shoot.
3. To take off, the pilot must press the ascend button after the Motor Glider gains enough speed.
4. The Motor Glider's fuel consumption is directly related to engine speed. The faster you fly, the more fuel consumed. It is advised to fill up the tank before stepping on the throttle..Version 1.2.012 January 2021
PUBG MOBILE RUNIC POWER
All-New Strange World Descends
Explore the Power of Runes
(1) Runic Power Gameplay
Runes from another world have brought three special runic powers with them. Choose a power that suits you, collect crystals, and release their power to become the last one standing.
1. Flame Rune
Summon skill - Summons a wheel of flame that rolls forward, burning anything in its path.
Boost skill - Adds a burning effect to Ammo for a short time.
2. Arctic Rune
Summon skill - Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall must be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift players or vehicles.
Boost skill - Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces enemies' healing effectiveness.
3. Wind Rune
Summon skill - Summons a semi-transparent shield that reduces the damage of bullets shot from outside the shield.
Boost skill - Temporarily increases movement and reload speed.
(2) Metro Royale: Honor (Coming Soon)
The new chapter of Metro Royale will be available after updating the game.
1. New rewards will be available in this chapter. Accumulate Honor to get voice packs, outfits, and other permanent rewards!
2. Added new weekly rankings, including Loot Rankings and Elimination Rankings.
3. Improved enemy AI in the Steel Front and Cobras to make them more intelligent.
All-New Metro Royale Honor System:
1. Your Honor represents your strength in Metro Royale. Accumulate Honor for voice packs, outfits, and other permanent rewards.
2. Honor is obtained by defeating players or picking up Honor items. Players increase Honor level by reaching the max Honor level. Obtain more Honor by completing weekly missions.
3. Honor is reset when a chapter is updated. Players will start with an initial amount of Honor based on their performance in the previous chapter.
New Solo Mode:
1. Solo Mode supports all maps and modes in Metro Royale.
2. Solo players won't encounter team players.
(3) Royale Pass S17: RUNIC POWER (Coming Soon)
1. RUNIC POWER lobby and rewards: Spin the Wheel of Fate to obtain upgraded rank rewards! Choose either Resplendent Dawn or Deadly Sickle at rank 50, and reach rank 100 to get the majestic Guardian Armor Set and the new themed UZI and M16A4!
2. Overhauled RP missions to lower the difficulty while increasing point rewards.
3. RP Activity Pack event: Purchase Activity Packs to rank up your RP quickly, and collect Mission Activity Points to convert into UC refunds.
4. Adventure is back with the RUNIC POWER theme: Access the RP exclusive event tab and obtain Metro Badges to go on an adventure. Unlock the story as you explore and choose to advance for free or via purchase. Collect supplies to redeem 1 of 2 sets, exclusive vehicles, and other rewards.
5. Improved selection between UC and AG: This preference is made once per season and can be changed at any time.
Adjusted the pace at which currency is returned to players via rank rewards to increase the amount given at lower ranks.
(4) Power Armor Mode (Coming Soon)
1. A new high-tech Power Armor is in production on Livik. Create Power Armor by bringing Nano Crystals and an Armor Blueprint to the Matrix Base.
2. You have 2 additional chances to respawn yourself or your teammates during a match.
3. Take on the challenge with Matrix Events available in each match.
(5) Partner In Crime Theme (Coming Soon)
1. When this theme is available, a pier leading to Cheer Park Island will appear and a giant bunny doll will be on the island.
2. Players can activate the Love Balloon, which will rise into the air with the power of love and friendship. A Valentine's Day note will be displayed on the banner under the balloon for all to see!
Come and experience the new and exciting updated content!.Version 1.1.010 November 2020
PUBG MOBILE X METRO
All-new collaboration gameplay and progress system
Armed to the teeth, search for the dawn's first light
A. METRO ROYALE - COMBAT
1) All-New Environments
1. Two unique Erangel-based maps, featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other new scenes - all waiting to be explored.
2. Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle. The rewards are tempting, but danger lurks all around you. Watch out for the enemies hiding in the shadows.
2) New Gear
1. Weapons can be equipped with underslung grenades, integrating the ability to blow up enemies into your firearms.
2. An all-new Thermal Sight helps you better discover the locations of hidden enemies.
3. Night Vision equipment gives you the upper hand in pitch-black environments.
4. Cool new Heavy Armor offers even stronger protection.
5. A diverse range of armor attachments that make it possible to further customize the abilities of your armor.
6. Try out the Tikhar Rifle used in the Metro series to experience using a unique, silent air rifle.
3) New Challenges
1. Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map. Raid them or loot their supplies, but watch out for the elite warriors among them.
2. Special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows.
4) New Pursuits
Arm yourself and enter the battlefield, then defeat enemies and search for supplies, score loot, get better gear, and amass a fortune.
B. METRO ROYALE - SYSTEM
Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains a complete auxiliary system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
1) Black Market
1. The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match, and can sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
2. The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those from the Classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
2) Loadout Inventory:
1. Equipment configured in the loadout can be brought into battle. When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout.
2. Items can be stored in the Inventory. Items kept in the Inventory cannot be brought into the battlefield and won't be lost if you are defeated.
3. Items carried in your Backpack will be brought into the match, so remember to include enough ammo.
4. Items stored in the safe will be brought back to Loadout whether you win or lose the match.
3) Command Post
1. At the Command Post, you can check your Favorability with NPCs, read NPC backstories, and give them gifts to raise your Favorability.
2. When you raise your Favorability with an NPC, they'll offer you many useful resources that will improve your odds of survival in the Metro Royale world!
Classic Erangel Metro-Themed Gameplay (coming soon)
1. Underground Metro stations, Metro monsters, and Radioactive Zones will appear on the classic Erangel map.
2. 4 metro lines will be installed in Erangel, with 2 randomly appearing each time. Players can move about quickly by using metro stations.
Winter Festival-Themed Gameplay (coming soon)
1. A cold wave has hit Erangel, and floating ice has appeared all over the sea surface. Follow the floating ice to find the randomly appearing Winter Castle Paradise, get into jolly snowball fights with friends, and snowboard to your heart's content!
2. Visit the Winter Festival hut and the gift pine tree that have appeared next to the city, and delight in the festivities with your teammates!.Version 1.0.008 September 2020
PUBG MOBILE 1.0 NEW ERA:
1. NEW ERA
1) Erangel is getting updated! Explore the new Erangel Mode!
- Fully upgraded the buildings of the Quarry and Prison to offer players more options whether they prefer to loot or engage enemies.
- Rebuilt Mylta Power as a new, resource-rich terrain to create a unique battle experience.
- Upgraded building structures to test players' skill and strategy when attacking and defending. Added a hidden basement that is filled with abundant resources.
- Added Cannons, Anti-tank Hedgehogs, Abandoned Vehicles, and Sandbag Barriers as covers to facilitate new tactics and strategies.
2) Cheer Park is expanding to bring players the next level of entertainment and leisure!
- Upgraded the Training Ground to give players a Shooting Range of their own, introduced various battle techniques, and added an exclusive place for players to compete.
- Explore the romantic additions to the Cheer Park Lake and enjoy the two-seater swing, romantic boat, and hot air balloon.
- Visit the Extreme Arena to challenge the Extreme Challenge by yourself and climb the rankings! Spectate, play, or do whatever you want.
2. NEW UX
1) The user interface and interactive experiences have been completely overhauled! Enjoy more freedom, more customization, and the trendiest interactive experience!
The main menu will now feature 3 lobbies. Players can change lobbies by swiping left or right for quick and easy access:
- Match Lobby: Match-related features and functions have been gathered here to help players save time.
- Social Lobby: This Lobby is where players can show off various content to reflect their own identity, and this can be customized.
- Store Lobby: This is where core recommended resources will be displayed to make it easier for players to browse and purchase items.
2) Several existing systems have been upgraded: the Mode Selection screen, Friends screen, Share screen, and Royale Pass have been redone to improve the user experience.
3) The game will have an all-new visual appearance for a fresh and enjoyable experience.
3. NEW TECH
New technology for improvements in graphics and smoothness of the game.
- Fully upgraded battle graphics and characters
- Comprehensive improvements to feedback and special effects for more realistic firefights.
- Improved graphic quality for actions, items, and landscapes, providing a more detailed visual experience.
Embark on a new adventure now!.