What is Monster Hunter Stories? Description of Monster Hunter Stories 3508 chars
Please read the section "Important Notes" before purchasing or using this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted after purchase.
Also, save data from this app (paid version) cannot be imported to the Apple Arcade version.
• The World of Monster Hunter Stories
In a world where large monsters roam, and people everywhere make a living hunting, there's a remote village of people who follow a different set of customs. They are the Monster Riders, a people who don't hunt but instead form bonds with monsters.
The monsters that form kinships with Riders, known as "Monsties," possess incredible powers.
Join the adventure and "Ride On!"
• Game Features
- Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
- Fight with your Monsties in Network Battles!
Take your hero and the Monsties you've raised into battles with other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge other players.
- New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as "the King of the Skies." The trio affectionately name him "Ratha," and take him back to the village.
A year passes...
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
• Compatible Devices (Models / Supported OS)
Please visit the official website for details.
• How to Access the Website
Tap “Developer Website” on this page or access the following link:
Note: We cannot guarantee the app’s performance or offer refunds if you use a device not listed as compatible.
• Notes on Multiplayer
- Multiplayer (Network Battles, etc.) is available only after a certain amount of game progress.
- Network Battles are only available against other players of the paid iOS version of this app.
- Network Battles are not available against players of the Japanese version of this app.
- Play in an area with a good connection to ensure the best online experience.
- You must sign in to Game Center to use multiplayer features.
• Additional Notes
- To use this app, you must agree to the "Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement" (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
- This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
- Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
- Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
- We recommend that you connect to a Wi-Fi network before downloading.
- Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
Monster Hunter Stories App User Reviews
What do you think about Monster Hunter Stories app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Monster Hunter Stories!
Please wait! Facebook Monster Hunter Stories app comments loading...
Monster Hunter Stories Pros
✓ WowI’ve been waiting years for this game. Finally it drops on iOS. The graphics are upgraded and the gameplay and story as well. It’s a great change from the original series and the monsters as friend Pokemon vibe is familiar to fans of turn based JRPG gameplay. The way they combine the lore and modify gameplay items to work in combat like the Whetstone (vs the use in The traditional series is also genius). Me and all my children are playing at the same time on our devices, such an epic game. Well worth the money. My favorite RPG on iOS by far and already in 2 days clocked 16 hours. Haha obsessed..Version: 1.00.00
✓ Game Issues?I really loved the game but I had a couple of issues later in the game once I reached number 1 and 2. After finally defeating the ex I got to the new village but then tried to fight the blighted and I don’t know if it’s supposed to happen but the blighted monster kept double attacking and I’d keep losing a heart in a single turn. Please can you weaken the monster because it’s ridiculous trying to even fight with the gear I have. Anyway I love the graphics but please weaken the blighted monster.Version: 1.00.00✓ Monster Hunter Stories Positive Reviews
Monster Hunter Stories Cons
✗ Dumb gameIT SCAMMED ME DO NOT GET THIS YOUR BETTER OF READING A BOOK.Version: 1.00.00
✗ A bout glavenusI. Ant get glavenus because of the dead search is there eney thing you can do about it madey in stead you can fight a special enemy in the Arena please can you fix this thanks.Version: 1.00.04✗ Monster Hunter Stories Negative Reviews
Is Monster Hunter Stories legit?
✅ Yes. Monster Hunter Stories is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,086 Monster Hunter Stories user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Monster Hunter Stories is 89.0/100.
Is Monster Hunter Stories safe?
✅ Yes. Monster Hunter Stories is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,086 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.4/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Monster Hunter Stories is 89.5/100.
Should I download Monster Hunter Stories?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Monster Hunter Stories a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Monster Hunter Stories Screenshots
Product details of Monster Hunter Stories
- App Name:
- Monster Hunter Stories
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT ES
- App Size:
- 3.80 GB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 25 September 2018, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 31 January 2022, Monday - 02:00
- IOS 8.0 or later
Important Announcement Precautions When Updating To update the app, you will need approximately 3 GB to 7 GB of free space on your device. Please make sure to create a backup of your saved data when updating. If the app fails to update, you may....