Description of Monster Hunter Stories 3508 chars
Please read the section "Important Notes" before purchasing or using this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted after purchase.
Also, save data from this app (paid version) cannot be imported to the Apple Arcade version.
• The World of Monster Hunter Stories
In a world where large monsters roam, and people everywhere make a living hunting, there's a remote village of people who follow a different set of customs. They are the Monster Riders, a people who don't hunt but instead form bonds with monsters.
The monsters that form kinships with Riders, known as "Monsties," possess incredible powers.
Join the adventure and "Ride On!"
• Game Features
- Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
- Fight with your Monsties in Network Battles!
Take your hero and the Monsties you've raised into battles with other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge other players.
- New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as "the King of the Skies." The trio affectionately name him "Ratha," and take him back to the village.
A year passes...
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
• Compatible Devices (Models / Supported OS)
Please visit the official website for details.
• How to Access the Website
Tap “Developer Website” on this page or access the following link:
Note: We cannot guarantee the app’s performance or offer refunds if you use a device not listed as compatible.
• Notes on Multiplayer
- Multiplayer (Network Battles, etc.) is available only after a certain amount of game progress.
- Network Battles are only available against other players of the paid iOS version of this app.
- Network Battles are not available against players of the Japanese version of this app.
- Play in an area with a good connection to ensure the best online experience.
- You must sign in to Game Center to use multiplayer features.
• Additional Notes
- To use this app, you must agree to the "Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement" (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
- This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
- Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
- Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
- We recommend that you connect to a Wi-Fi network before downloading.
- Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
Monster Hunter Stories App User Reviews
What do you think about Monster Hunter Stories app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Monster Hunter Stories!
Please wait! Facebook Monster Hunter Stories app comments loading...
Monster Hunter Stories Pros
✓ My favourite gameI played the demo first of all, MHS the journey begins, and I loved it. It gave me enough time to get the gist of the game and also allowed me to fall in love with the graphics and mechanics. I was considering buying this for the 3DS originally however I realised that the graphics on the 3DS were so much worse and it also cost double the price. I believe this game is truly incredible and it worth every penny. The one thing I recommend is to keep your device on charge as it drains the battery but that is completely understandable with the graphics being as good as they are. 100% recommend this game to anybody and if you are unsure just try the demo by searching MHST journey begins, and try it out first without paying..Version: 1.00.00
✓ Excellent port of an excellent gameIt’s a massive, beautiful and utterly charming game. Half the price of the 2DS/3DS versions but it runs more smoothly at a higher resolution. The touch-screen controls work perfectly (though there are a couple of buttons partially hidden by the notch on my XS plus - they aren’t hard to access or anything but it’s a small blemish on the otherwise superb presentation). After 5 hours I’m still just scratching the surface. Really thrilled to have this..Version: 1.00.00
Monster Hunter Stories Cons
✗ Good port... butGood version of the 3DS game but needs haptic feedback to be complete..Version: 1.00.00
✗ ??????When u spent £19.99 and couldn't even download it to play.Version: 1.00.00
Is Monster Hunter Stories legit?
✅ Yes. Monster Hunter Stories is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,099 Monster Hunter Stories user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Monster Hunter Stories is 89.2/100.
Is Monster Hunter Stories safe?
✅ Yes. Monster Hunter Stories is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,099 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Monster Hunter Stories is 89.7/100.
Monster Hunter Stories Screenshots
Product details of Monster Hunter Stories
- App Name:
- Monster Hunter Stories
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT JA ES
- App Size:
- 3.80 GB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 25 September 2018, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 24 November 2021, Wednesday - 02:02
- IOS 8.0 or later
Important Announcement Precautions When Updating To update the app, you will need approximately 3 GB to 7 GB of free space on your device. Please make sure to create a backup of your saved data when updating. If the app fails to update, you may....