- 74.9LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 75.4SAFETY SCORE
- 12+CONTENT RATING
What is Voice in a Can? Description of Voice in a Can 1941 chars
An Apple Watch (standalone, no phone required), iPhone and iPad app for using Alexa.
Control your home devices, ask general questions, add and remove items to your shopping list and set timers etc. It is an Alexa implementation. On your wrist.
There are ten things you should know before getting this app:
1. The Series 3 watch and newer are supported; The best experience is with the Apple Watch 4 and newer;
3. Your phone controls installation of the app to the watch, not the app. Put your watch on a charger to speed up install time;
4. Not all audio content can be supported. Amazon don't allow third-party apps such as this app to play music, audio books or some daily-news content, make announcements or drop-in;
5. You can use a Siri Shortcut to launch the app and start speaking, just by raising your wrist on Apple Watch. See the support page on how to configure;
6. All watch complication types are supported, including those really weird ones. Also you can change the complication icon under Settings;
7. The watch app can listen automatically on launch. There is an option under settings to do the same thing on the iPhone;
8. If the weather or time are wrong, ensure you've enabled Location access in the Alexa app to the "Voice in a Can" device, and that you have granted Location permissions to the app on your phone;
9. You don't have to say "Alexa" ... just speak your command when the app is listening;
10. You can change the language that you speak and hear responses in, under "Settings" on the watch and phone. Only languages supported by Alexa are supported. The language should be set automatically.
If you have questions or any support issues please don't hesitate to email [email protected] ... you should get a response within 24 hours, and often in minutes.
This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
Voice in a Can App User Reviews
What do you think about Voice in a Can app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Voice in a Can!
Please wait! Facebook Voice in a Can app comments loading...
Voice in a Can Pros
✓ I love itWe haven’t the best internet service even with optic fibre and with the reviews not being great I didn’t expect alot from this product. I am very pleasantly surprised managing my alexa remotely with my watch is great and often more reliable than alexa directly. I haven’t found the product particularly slow or unreliable and this is why I’ve written this review..Version: 1.0.13
✓ Houra !Amazing, no need for an echo loop, Apple Watch do it !.Version: 1.0.39✓ Voice in a Can Positive Reviews
Voice in a Can Cons
✗ To slow to be useful in the wildI had great hopes for this app when I heard about it. I have a large number of home automation devices and I use Alexa frequently to turn on light, change thermostat, control my entertainment system. But I found the app even on my own WiFi so incredibly slow that in the time it takes to get it to even start. I can grab my phone from my pocket, pop up the app, and click on what I want to do before my watch complication is even ready. The startup process for the app needs to be a lot faster to make it worthwhile. It literally takes close to minute to start the watch app. All the while you have to keep the app active or the whole process of starting it has to start again!.Version: 1.0.8
✗ Never works on the first launch.I have used this app for quite some time and I really tried to like it, but it never works on the first time and that’s the most annoying thing about it. Expect to see “thinking” a lot as well as it sometimes just hangs there forever. You can always eventually get it to work after repeating yourself a couple times, but man that’s annoying. I don’t know if I can blame the app or the phone or the watch or the fact that it has to authenticate itself every time, but this app doesn’t do what it needs to at all. I truly hope this app gets better, it really could be useful..Version: 1.0.39✗ Voice in a Can Negative Reviews
Is Voice in a Can legit?
✅ Yes. Voice in a Can is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 202 Voice in a Can user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Voice in a Can is 74.9/100.
Is Voice in a Can safe?
✅ Yes. Voice in a Can is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 202 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Voice in a Can is 75.4/100.
Should I download Voice in a Can?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Voice in a Can a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Voice in a Can Screenshots
Product details of Voice in a Can
- App Name:
- Voice in a Can
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- Utilities, Productivity
- EN FR DE IT JA PT ES
- App Size:
- 26.29 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 08 June 2018, Friday
- Last Update:
- 17 January 2023, Tuesday - 16:46
- IOS 15.6 or later
Bug fix: Microphone button sometimes does not re-appear, leaving only the caption from the previous request. Enhancement: Added a lock screen widget to let you launch the app from the lock screen..