Common Rise of Kingdoms Problems & Solutions and Troubleshooting Guide
You have problems with the app Rise of Kingdoms and you are looking for suitable solutions to fix the errors? Then find out in this post what you can do if you have problems with Rise of Kingdoms under iOS or Android devices. The app Rise of Kingdoms comes from the developer Lilith Games and is usually this responsible for fixing problems. But not all problems that occur with Rise of Kingdoms are due to errors by the developer. Complete guide to troubleshoot Rise of Kingdoms app on iOS and Android devices. Solve all Rise of Kingdoms app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes.
- Rise of Kingdoms iOS app crashes, not working, errors
- Rise of Kingdoms iOS app network issues
- Rise of Kingdoms on iOS has black/white screen
- Common Rise of Kingdoms issues
- How to fix Rise of Kingdoms payment issue while purchasing app or upgrades?
How to fix Rise of Kingdoms app crashes or not working?
- Close and restart the Rise of Kingdoms app on iPhone:
Restarting the Rise of Kingdoms app helps clear any minor glitches from the app's cache. Here's how to quit and restart the Rise of Kingdoms app on your iPhone:
- Swipe up from the bottom to the middle of your screen until the App Switcher opens.
- Locate the Rise of Kingdoms app.
- Swipe the Rise of Kingdoms app up to close it. Close the rest of your background apps is the same way.
- Restart your iPhone to apply the recent changes and refresh the system.
- Update Rise of Kingdoms app to the Latest Version for iOS:
- Goto the AppStore on your iPhone screen.
- Search for Rise of Kingdoms. Once you see it, select "Open".
- If an update is available, an "Update" option displays.
- Uninstall and reinstall Rise of Kingdoms iPhone app:
Uninstalling Rise of Kingdoms from your iPhone will clear cache and data from the application, delete any temporary files and data that might have been corrupted and caused the Rise of Kingdoms app to crash or not work. After deleting, go back to the App Store to download and reinstall Rise of Kingdoms on your iPhone.
- Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version available:
Installing the latest iOS version will likely solve the problem if it's caused by system issues in the older iOS version. Steps: Tap Settings » General » Software Update.
- Other options
Contact Rise of Kingdoms customer support or visit the Rise of Kingdoms contact page to report the issue and get assistance.
How to fix Rise of Kingdoms iPhone app unable to connect to server or internet connection issue?
- Reset network settings:
Follow these steps to resolve network connectivity issues on Rise of Kingdoms app for iPhone:
- On your iphone, Goto "Settings" » "General" » "Reset" » "Reset Network Settings".
- Enter your device passcode.
- Then tap the option to confirm Reset Network Settings.
- This action will reset your network configurations and restore the default settings. Your WiFi networks and server settings will be deleted.
- Turn off your VPN in your Settings Menu:
- If you use a VPN, it might be the issue. Turn it in the Settings app under "General" » "VPN".
- If the VPN keeps turning itself back on after you turned it off, go to Settings » "General" » "VPN". Click on your VPN provider and then click "Delete VPN".
How to fix Rise of Kingdoms black screen/white screen (blank screen)?
Follow the rise of kingdoms iOS app crash troubleshooting guide here ▲
How to fix Rise of Kingdoms payment issue while purchasing app or upgrades?
Please check your payment (credit/debit card) details and check expiry of the same. Verify you have enough balance with your account. Insufficient balance may be stopping you from buying upgrades. Rise of Kingdoms's payment system may be down. so that is stopping from buying. Please check for sometime and try again.
Common Rise of Kingdoms issues
These were the most common Rise of Kingdoms problems we may have that may not be the only ones. Of course, the developer Lilith Games tries to fix them. But of course this only works if it is an error in the app and not because of your system. Basically, it is recommended to always pay attention to install the latest Rise of Kingdoms update on your smartphone. In many cases it is very helpful to restart the device in order to be able to fix some errors or problems.
- Rise of Kingdoms cannot be opened
- Rise of Kingdoms does not start
- Rise of Kingdoms does not load
- Rise of Kingdoms no internet connection
- Rise of Kingdoms login does not work
- Rise of Kingdoms loads very slowly
- Rise of Kingdoms always crashes
- Rise of Kingdoms is causing errors
- Rise of Kingdoms hangs
- Rise of Kingdoms is not responding
- Rise of Kingdoms reduce battery consumption
Have a problem with Rise of Kingdoms? Report Issue!
You have problems with the app Rise of Kingdoms and you are looking for suitable solutions to fix the errors?
Please wait! Rise of Kingdoms facebook community issues loading...
Why should I report an issue with Rise of Kingdoms?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Rise of Kingdoms to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a Rise of Kingdoms customer and are running into a problem, appsupports.co might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using Rise of Kingdoms.