What is Age of Origins:Tower Defense? Description of Age of Origins:Tower Defense 2317 chars
Over 40 million downloads worldwide
Kill zombies, form alliances, and lead human civilization back from the brink of doom in this zombie strategy MMO!
The zombie apocalypse threw humanity into the dark ages. Now, YOU are the light in the darkness. SURVIVE by raising massive armies of machines, explosives, and gritty human soldiers. REVIVE civilization by slaying the zombie hoards, rebuilding your city, rescuing refugees, and bringing new global prosperity. THRIVE by forming alliances with other commanders from around the world, crushing your rivals, and seizing the Capital so YOU may lead the new age of humanity!
Because in Age of Origins, the walking dead may be a dangerous but human schemers and backstabbers are the real threat!
- Recruit, innovate, and slay! Build massive armies of human grunts, killer machine guns, and high-tech laser cannons.
- Heroes win the day! Recruit unique characters to lead your army, including a sexy international spy, a mad scientist, an honorable sheriff, and more!
- Fight the many faces of death! Mutant Zombies, Zombie Bears, Death Mothers and other gruesome dead creatures await your challenge.
- REAL TOPOGRAPHY! You must march and expand strategically up, down, and around a REAL 3D map of lakes and mountains! The right route is the difference between life and death!
- Clear the zombies hoards! Reclaim your city block by block, rebuilding hospitals, housing, and farmlands alongside tech and and weapon centers!
- Scavenge for loot and rescue Refugees to increase Prosperity and keep your city growing!
- Watch the World Map change before your very eyes! You’ll unlock new Prosperity Phases for a more developed world, bigger bonuses, and new gameplay!
- Speed, crush, and DOMINATE! Your alliance will rule the map with real-time battles of hundreds of players marching and converging as one!
- Form HUGE alliances with real-world players around the world, through diplomacy or daggers and deceit. The zombie threat is just the beginning!
- Rage massive clan wars for land, resources, and tech. Only ONE alliance can claim the capital and elect the President!
Do you have what it takes, Commander? The war for LIFE begins now!
Connect with us on
Age of Origins:Tower Defense App User Reviews
What do you think about Age of Origins:Tower Defense app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Age of Origins:Tower Defense!
Please wait! Facebook Age of Origins:Tower Defense app comments loading...
Age of Origins:Tower Defense Pros
✓ Good game, would recommend.An amazing game with good attention to detail, loads of things to keep you busy everyday. Some small glitches like lag or needing to refresh the game but could be my phone. I like the fact that you can have more than one account. Keep up the good work. Only thing is it won’t let me make any purchases in the game anymore I’m not to sure why, might just need to do the update. Also a very user friendly game making lots of friends through my alliance FOT in world 232 Many thanks Vortax.Version: 1.2.10
✓ Awesome game.Have been playing this game for over a year now. Really addictive and great fun. The gameplay is good. Plus the interaction with people from all over the world is awesome. I have made friends in places I never even knew about. The sense of community that the alliances give is really cool. Would 100% recommend to anyone. JoeExotic2.0 #97.Version: 1.1.98✓ Age of Origins:Tower Defense Positive Reviews
Age of Origins:Tower Defense Cons
✗ Generally a good game if you like this typeThis game follows in the line of so many others. Generally it is a fun version of this well known genre of game. The introduction of zombies is done well and Lucy has a lot of potential, but her storyline becomes too repetitive. More should be added there. Alliance functions are good and make a big difference in enjoying the game. Combat is just ok. No innovation here. A breaking point for many and one that dropped the stars for me was there is no protection once you have been invaded. A big spender can come in and wipe out your defenders then continually attack sucking all your resources while you’re powerless to stop it. Days or weeks of resources gone in an instant. An 8-hr protection for defeated cities would help. Or minimize the resources the invade can steal. Over all game is a good effort, but there isn’t much innovation in the genre here. One other idea: consider allowing alliances to build defense towers within their territory. If an attacker comes near a tower during an attack, the tower will attack the attacker..Version: 1.2.10
✗ Not quite as advertisedThe advertisement I saw was taking a boat to an island and building a fort to defend against zombies. If that happens it’s not until later in the game, way later. The game is a pretty complex strategy game. Took me a month to understand all the buildings, stores, upgrades, weapons and general play. It takes forever to build up to anything fun. I spent most of time trying to learn all the details and icons. I had to utilize the internet to understand the majority of the game from others because the game doesn’t explain everything and if you need help it’s just available. The graphics are cool, but I am already immersed in a strategy game. I don’t have the time to play this game and it’s pretty frustrating how long it takes to build up and move on to another level. I give 2 stars for graphics. The rest is overly complicated, especially if you’re just starting. You’ll spend more time trying to learn than actually having fun in the first few weeks. My suggestion to the creators would be to allow new users to gradually learn the game through smaller, less complicated, levels. Maybe start out with a home instead of a whole city. Learn to build walls, weapons, supplies, etc. in a smaller territory , then build up to a block, then several blocks, then recruiting soldiers, then the whole city, etc. I also suggest better help files that explains all the graphics, icons and displays..Version: 1.2.40✗ Age of Origins:Tower Defense Negative Reviews
Is Age of Origins:Tower Defense legit?
✅ Yes. Age of Origins:Tower Defense is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 36,449 Age of Origins:Tower Defense user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Age of Origins:Tower Defense is 85.4/100.
Is Age of Origins:Tower Defense safe?
✅ Yes. Age of Origins:Tower Defense is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 36,449 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Age of Origins:Tower Defense is 85.9/100.
Should I download Age of Origins:Tower Defense?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Age of Origins:Tower Defense a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Age of Origins:Tower Defense Screenshots
Product details of Age of Origins:Tower Defense
- App Name:
- Age of Origins:Tower Defense
- Hong Kong Ke Mo Software Co., Limited
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- AR NL EN FR DE ID IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES TH ZH VI
- App Size:
- 826.39 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 25 October 2018, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 22 December 2022, Thursday - 08:31
- IOS 11.0 or later
Optimized some of the game play..