What is Dead Cells? Description of Dead Cells 3643 chars
Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…!
That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood.
Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
NEW FREE UPDATE
Practice Makes Perfect - Test your skills in the Training Room before you set out on your path with the new World Map
Everyone is Here! - Crazy outfits and weapons from your favorite indie games have made it to the island! Collect items from Hollow Knight, Blasphemous, Hyper Light Drifter, Guacamelee, Skul & Curse of the Dead Gods!
• New outfits
THE BAD SEED DLC
You reap what you sow
• New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
• New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: trim sticking out heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n' Bouzouki
• New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
FATAL FALLS DLC
Ready for a leap of faith?
• 3 new biomes - Get some fresh air at the Fractured Shrines, splash around at the Undying Shores and take a picture at the Mausoleum
• 8 new monsters - The Cold Blooded Guardians and their friends would love to teach you about their culture. ... Wait, aren't those relatives of yours in the Undying Shores...?
• 7 new weapons - lil' Serenade is perfect for breaking the ice with the locals, although the Snake Fangs would make for a perfect souvenir...
• 1 new boss - The Scarecrow is very proud of his gardening skills and won't hesitate to show off
QUEEN AND THE SEA DLC
Take it to the sea!
• 2 new biomes - Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, or scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet.
• 9 new weapons, including a throwable shark, a trident and a pirate hook hand (eyepatch not included).
• 2 new bosses - Don't lose your head before you meet the Queen!
This DLC also gives you the usual extras:
- A not-so-cute pet.
- Loads of new outfits.
- New enemies to bash.
WARNING : Devices with less than 2gb of RAM may not be able to run this content correctly. We reccomend not to take this DLC if your device is under 2gb of RAM.
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch controls options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• MFi external controller support
• No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.
Dead Cells App User Reviews
What do you think about Dead Cells app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Dead Cells!
Please wait! Facebook Dead Cells app comments loading...
Dead Cells Pros
✓ An Excellent In-Game AdventureAt first my eyes was caught with the fancy yet seems easy gameplay of this game and was super excited to play this game. Yet it turned out to be a very hard game that requires many hours of learning your own mistakes, but the experience thrilling mixed with a little of rage. I would totally recommend this game to every gamer that thrills with the try hard experience. Although it haven’t quite caught up with the latest update on Pc, it still brings a much pleasure time and I do hope for the developer to give out the updates as soon as possible for all the gamers to enjoy..Version: 1.04
✓ AmazingGreat game with endless fun.Version: 1.6.2✓ Dead Cells Positive Reviews
Dead Cells Cons
✗ -This is NOT the PS4 version-This game does not have Custom mode, which is the only reason I bought it on Mobile. I’ll keep playing it on my PS4 until the game is updated here. Otherwise it’s a fun game..Version: 1.6.2
✗ 辣鸡骗子 Garbage Cheating Game之前还显示支持中文，买了之后中文被你吃了？ It has shown that will support Chinese language, but when I purchased that, you deleted that! Did you just eat that? Was that delicious? That was totally a cheating! I would give 0.1 star if I can do so:(.Version: 1.04✗ Dead Cells Negative Reviews
Is Dead Cells legit?
✅ Yes. Dead Cells is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 7,516 Dead Cells user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Dead Cells is 95.1/100.
Is Dead Cells safe?
✅ Yes. Dead Cells is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 7,516 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Dead Cells is 95.6/100.
Should I download Dead Cells?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Dead Cells a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Dead Cells Screenshots
Product details of Dead Cells
- App Name:
- Dead Cells
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ES TR
- App Size:
- 1.32 GB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 17 July 2019, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 10 August 2022, Wednesday - 08:07
- IOS 12.0 or later
Fixed achievements issues Giant now does knock the crystals from the ceiling as it should Minor UI fixes Fixed controller binding for switching map display Flask goggles can now be moved Fixed Aspects UI layout Fixed audio volumes & values rounding i....