- 94.3LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 94.8SAFETY SCORE
- 12+CONTENT RATING
What is Dead Cells? Description of Dead Cells 3640 chars
Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…!
That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood.
Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
NEW FREE UPDATE :
Boss Rush Mode
Discover a new alternative game mode to fight your favourite bosses back to back
Everyone is Here Vol. 2
Spice up your runs with 6 new Outfits, Weapons and lore rooms based your favourite indie games. Gather items from Shovel Knight, Hotline Miami, Katana Zero, Risk of Rain 2, Terraria and Slay the Spire!
THE BAD SEED DLC
You reap what you sow
• New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
• New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: trim sticking out heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n' Bouzouki
• New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
FATAL FALLS DLC
Ready for a leap of faith?
• 3 new biomes - Get some fresh air at the Fractured Shrines, splash around at the Undying Shores and take a picture at the Mausoleum
• 8 new monsters - The Cold Blooded Guardians and their friends would love to teach you about their culture. ... Wait, aren't those relatives of yours in the Undying Shores...?
• 7 new weapons - lil' Serenade is perfect for breaking the ice with the locals, although the Snake Fangs would make for a perfect souvenir...
• 1 new boss - The Scarecrow is very proud of his gardening skills and won't hesitate to show off
QUEEN AND THE SEA DLC
Take it to the sea!
• 2 new biomes - Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, or scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet.
• 9 new weapons, including a throwable shark, a trident and a pirate hook hand (eyepatch not included).
• 2 new bosses - Don't lose your head before you meet the Queen!
This DLC also gives you the usual extras:
- A not-so-cute pet.
- Loads of new outfits.
- New enemies to bash.
WARNING : Devices with less than 2gb of RAM may not be able to run this content correctly. We reccomend not to take this DLC if your device is under 2gb of RAM.
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch controls options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• MFi external controller support
• No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at [email protected]
with as much information as possible on the issue.
Dead Cells App User Reviews
What do you think about Dead Cells app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Dead Cells!
Please wait! Facebook Dead Cells app comments loading...
Dead Cells Pros
✓ One of the best gaming experiences on iOSThis was one of the best MetroidVania games on PC and the consoles. Nuff said. Oh, the controls? Amazing for a phone screen. The combat, animations, movement, art and everything like that- f’ing amazing. Runs super smooth too!.Version: 1.05
✓ Absolute indie masterpiece!I’m just going to cut to the chase. Get this game. Like...Immediately! To the devs, i just want to say to you thank you so much for pouring your hearts out on this. It truly shows. You are amazing developers. It is completely in league of its own it’s actually frightening. I’ve been playing iOS games for nearly ten years. I can tell you in all that time nothing has come my way the way this one has. Even binding of Isaac which I love can’t compete. This game is just so satisfying and addictive. It’s like having a cartoon in the palm of your hands that you control. The animations, artwork, soundtrack and replayability is second to none. And to round it all off the frame rate is silky smooth and the controls are great for touch screen. (I’m used to playing on touch, but it does have controller support for anyone who struggles with it!) This really is an indie masterpiece that you will be playing for a long time. And to the devs I can’t thank you enough. I’d pay at least £20 for this game. So the current price is more than fair, I actually feel like it’s day light robbery for what you’re actually getting. Anyone who is unsure about this game and is reading this. Get it, you won’t be disappointed I guarantee it..Version: 1.06✓ Dead Cells Positive Reviews
Dead Cells Cons
✗ You can’t save your progressThe game itself it’s very good and fun but you can’t save the progress and for adults playing that just kills all your time and effort at learning the controls and to play . It’s one star because you can’t save your progress or money though the game and it’s as easy pleating on a phone ..Version: 2.7.3
✗ Null sucess errorWhat the hell is this???I just have a boss fight to complete! damn my white king！！.Version: 3.0.2✗ Dead Cells Negative Reviews
Is Dead Cells legit?
✅ Yes. Dead Cells is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 8,545 Dead Cells user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Dead Cells is 94.3/100.
Is Dead Cells safe?
✅ Yes. Dead Cells is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 8,545 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Dead Cells is 94.8/100.
Should I download Dead Cells?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Dead Cells a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Dead Cells Screenshots
Product details of Dead Cells
- App Name:
- Dead Cells
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- Games, Action, Role Playing
- EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ES TR
- App Size:
- 1.35 GB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 17 July 2019, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 28 February 2023, Tuesday - 08:43
- IOS 12.0 or later
-- Boss Rush Mode -- Discover a new alternative game mode to fight your favourite bosses back to back: - Pass the 4 trials and overcome nervy bosses to earn gold and cells to invest in the forge - Enjoy a well deserved reward for your efforts with....