- 93.8LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 94.3SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is MyWisely: Mobile Banking? Description of MyWisely: Mobile Banking 4002 chars
Download the myWisely app(8) now to start making the most of your money, like getting paid up to 2 days early(1), saving(10) for what you love, and dropping the hidden fees(12). Wisely also moves with you even when you switch jobs(4).
LEAVE HIDDEN FEES BEHIND(12)
No hidden fees(12). No overdraft fees(9) No minimum balance requirements sneaking up on you.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS EARLY(1)
Life doesn’t always wait until payday. With Wisely, you could get access to your pay up to 2 days early(1) at no cost(2) to you.
SHOP AND PAY BILLS(6)
In store, online, in-app(8) or by phone everywhere Visa® Debit cards are accepted or where Debit Mastercard® is accepted.
GROW YOUR SAVINGS(10)
Save at your own pace and make savings automatic(10) so you do not have to think about it.
(1) You must log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to opt-in to early direct deposit. Early direct deposit of funds is not guaranteed and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction. Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon our receipt of payment instruction with the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. If you have a Wisely Pay or Wisely Cash card (see back of your card), this feature requires an upgrade which may not be available to all cardholders.
(2) While this feature is available without a fee, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this card. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
(4) If you have a Wisely Pay or Wisely Cash card (see back of your card), this feature requires an upgrade which may not be available to all cardholders.
(5)The number of fee-free ATM transactions may be limited. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com and see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
(6)The bill pay feature, powered by Papaya, is available through the myWisely app. Additional terms and limits apply. This optional offer is not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or a [Mastercard, Visa] product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or [Mastercard, Visa] endorse this offer.
(7) Ingo Money is operated by Ingo Money, Inc., and all check funding services are provided by First Century Bank, N.A. See complete terms, fees and conditions at: Ingomoney.com/termsconditions.html
(8) Standard message and data rates may apply.
(9) Because this card is prepaid, you can only spend what is on the card and thus are unable to overdraft.
(10) Amounts transferred to your savings envelope will no longer appear in your available balance. You can transfer money from your savings envelope back to your available balance at any time using the myWisely app mobile app or at mywisely.com.
(12) To view applicable fees, please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your card- holder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
The Wisely Pay Visa® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Wisely Pay Mastercard® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Wisely Direct Mastercard is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. ADP is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, N.A., or Pathward, N.A. The Wisely Pay Visa card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. The Wisely Pay Mastercard and Wisely Direct Mastercard can be used where debit Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
ADP, the ADP logo, Wisely, myWisely, and the Wisely logo are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. Copyright © 2022 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.
MyWisely: Mobile Banking App User Reviews
What do you think about MyWisely: Mobile Banking app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about MyWisely: Mobile Banking!
Please wait! Facebook MyWisely: Mobile Banking app comments loading...
MyWisely: Mobile Banking Pros
✓ Great, Cheap FeelingThe app itself is very good, the UI is nice and the colors make it feel more inviting. It suffers from the same deficits that lots of 3rd party apps suffer from unfortunately in having a layer of cheap feeling user interface design choices. The aforemost of which is the animations feeling stiff, and sluggishness over slower connections. With some more polish, I feel like this app can be excellent. Just needs some solid talent and time put into design, I'll update my review when it comes true..Version: 1.6.1
✓ I gave a good review the first timeI really rely on my mobile app to do everything like pay the bills and all of a sudden that feature was gone from my app the transfer money and picture check options are still there. It’s getting really frustrating and I have been with this card since it was GCC. Please fix the bugs in your app..Version: 1.4.1✓ MyWisely: Mobile Banking Positive Reviews
MyWisely: Mobile Banking Cons
✗ No access to your own moneyIf you ever have to report your card lost or stolen beware you will have no access to your money whatsoever in any way shape or form for 7 to 10 days. If you call customer support they give you no answers. However one customer support representative offered to overnight me a new card after I had already waited entire week so I said sure. The next day a card came in the mail I went to activate it no activation possible the card is already canceled because she overnighted me a new card then they charge my account $35 and I still have no access to my money totally unacceptable I have bills do I have things that need to be paid for and they have my money locked up with no way for me to get to it as soon as I get my new card and I’m able to withdraw I will be withdrawing all of my money closing my account immediately..Version: 1.7.0
✗ Literally the worst customer service I’ve ever hadCalled for the simple task of setting up my Apple Pay, the CSR I was speaking to for whatever reason didn’t like the answer I gave him to one of their security questions and made it to where I needed to speak with a “specialist” unfortunately my called was disconnected (my fault) so I called back and told them I was just on the phone with someone..blah, blah,blah and said I just need to finish up my apple pay stuff with them..I was told that they couldn’t help that I needed to WAIT for someone to call me back sometime today, no time frame...and that they couldn’t help with anything, I then asked to speak with a manager/supervisor about my situation and was again told that THERE WERE NO SUPERVISORS AVAILABLE AND THAT I NEEDED TO WAIT FOR A CALL BACK, the CSR stated that he could place me on hold to wait for one and he said that we were going back and fourth and then proceeded to tell me to have a good day AND ENDED THE CALL WHILE I WAS SPEAKING TO HIM. Called back a third time and spoke with someone and asked to speak with a manager and was placed on hold and the they too ENDED THE PHONE CALL. This is a joke, I have to talk to people on a daily basis for work and would never hang up on a customer. They won’t let me put 0 stars but that’s what they deserve Worst experience ever this company is a joke.Version: 1.2.1✗ MyWisely: Mobile Banking Negative Reviews
Is MyWisely: Mobile Banking legit?
✅ Yes. MyWisely: Mobile Banking is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 24,617 MyWisely: Mobile Banking user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for MyWisely: Mobile Banking is 93.8/100.
Is MyWisely: Mobile Banking safe?
✅ Yes. MyWisely: Mobile Banking is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 24,617 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for MyWisely: Mobile Banking is 94.3/100.
Should I download MyWisely: Mobile Banking?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes MyWisely: Mobile Banking a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
MyWisely: Mobile Banking Screenshots
Product details of MyWisely: Mobile Banking
- App Name:
- MyWisely: Mobile Banking
- ADP, Inc
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR
- App Size:
- 83.87 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 23 April 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 28 September 2022, Wednesday - 20:26
- IOS 12.0 or later
We’ve refreshed Wisely to make your life easier. We're continuing to optimize your myWisely experience with bug fixes and improvements..