What is Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game? Description of Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game 3359 chars
How fun is it to capture the most precious moments of the year with a wink of rhythms? Let’s MUSIC your soul with the beat of hit songs.
With Magic Tiles 3, you can play various types of music: pop, rap, acappella, EDM, jazz, instrumental. A thousand of songs is waiting for you. Let's explore more to find the rainbow in your mind.
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres to satisfy every music taste! We have over 1000 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends/enemies into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up with each song level
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano game for free!
Besides, to improve the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- Access VIP Features now to get a lot exclusive benefits
1. No Ads. No Disturb.
2. Unlock 50000+ premium songs and upcoming songs
3. Free Revives. Nonstop playing
4. Create your playlist and play playlist non-stop
5. Download songs to play offline. No wifi needed
6. Create unlimited private battle room to play in Battle Mode
- The subscriptions are $3.49 weekly, $9.99 monthly and $39.99 annually.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs and enjoy all VIP benefits for the duration of your subscription*.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Albums and their related contents are not included subscription privilege and may need separate purchases to unlock.
* Price is equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to [email protected] or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
Magic Tiles 3 is from Amanotes, the number one music games publisher in the world, with over one billion downloads. Music lovers can interact with thousand of songs through our different apps. Why just listen to music, if you can also play with it? At Amanotes, we believe that “everyone can music!".
- Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game App User Reviews
- Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Pros
- Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Cons
- Is Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game legit?
- Should I download Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game?
- Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Screenshots
- Product details of Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game
Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game App User Reviews
What do you think about Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game!
Please wait! Facebook Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game app comments loading...
Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Pros
✓ This game is ok but there is some problemsI don’t really know what to do with like the coin things in the diamond things like there needs to be a tutorial of that and like show what your positive because I just started this I am I don’t know what where the tutorial is my friend it is a tutorial, but I don’t know where it is like. I don’t know if it’s in settings or what so yeah I’m actually really good at it. Also, there’s a thing about that and I don’t know what click matches and I do not know how to do needs to be a tutorial, but it is actually a really good game and also you should put a ad on everything. That’s why I’m taking off a star so maybe you should I put some stuff in there like item shop because your coins and diamonds, this may not make sense, but all I’m saying is you need to have an item shop and not on every song song don’t put that don’t even work, so yeah, put up item shop put some scans emotes background in town and put on like things right now to put our time is up but you got a buy them look like a queen and not buy everything with diamonds only got 30 diamonds. Hello it’s good or not but I guess I’ll put you to start it right how are you four-star say yes I gave you a really good suggestions so good luck. Maybe you can make an update or something like that I don’t wanna leave this world as of good luck. Bye.😐 sorry for making this a long. Never mind I’ll give you advice five star rating.Version: 10.043.101
✓ Please read this! :-(Hi I enjoyed this game but there are some things I could and you could probably fix that there are too many ads and songs and you guys barely have any songs that I enjoy to play and I don’t like how the songs like under they like are like glitching sound and they’re like higher voice I like songs that are like good and they don’t like mess up and it’s like just like a normal song and like I’m playing in blah blah blah so another song that I wish that you guys had was probably abcdefu and probably unstoppable and untouchable but I’ll learn on that overall this is a very good app are you really I don’t think that many of the people are trying hard enough and there’s too many apps that could be better like magic tiles and I can go on and on and on for days I am so much less cut down I had a little bit and add more songs Cut down on the ad’s it’s annoying and I had to do a good commercial break like every three seconds and it was just really really annoying so please cut down on the ads thank you.Version: 9.121.101✓ Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Positive Reviews
Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Cons
✗ Pas topIl y a beaucoup de pubs et il y a plusieurs bugs quand on est en partie... c’est pourquoi je donne que deux étoiles (pour pouvoir débloquer une musique il faut regarder une pub).Version: 8.012.003
✗ Umm... it’s okay.Usually really fun, and it has a nice premise, but there are just some parts that are kind of poorly executed. For starters, the ads are just unbearable. Of the gaming apps on my phone, this is by far the worst. Literally, you watch an ad before the game, sometimes in the middle of the game, and after the game. The glitches are pretty bad too, and they’re becoming even more common. :( Finally, the music. I have quite a few things to say about this. The artists never even sound like the actual singer, like, I don’t think Bastille sounds like Britney Spears, but okay. I’d rather have a totally random singer rather than these super robotic ones. Also there’s no variety, and they never update it. I mean, obviously they’re not going to do an artist that isn’t mainstreamed, but I don’t think Fall Out Boy or Lorde are that rare! Ugh. And like I said, it’s never updated! I’ve probably been through four levels at this point and still have the same suggested songs. So, in conclusion, it could be much better, but I guess it’s fun when you’re in the mood. I really didn’t mean for this to be a super hateful comment, just some things that I’d love if you could fix. Thanks for reading!.Version: 7.076.011✗ Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Negative Reviews
Is Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game legit?
✅ Yes. Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 188,057 Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game is 78.3/100.
Is Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game safe?
✅ Yes. Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 188,057 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.9/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game is 78.8/100.
Should I download Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game Screenshots
Product details of Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game
- App Name:
- Magic Tiles 3: Piano Game
- App Version:
- Amanotes Pte. Ltd.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 258.55 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 15 December 2018, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 11 November 2023, Saturday - 01:44
- IOS 12.0 or later
- Optimize performance and fix bugs..