Quantumult X App Cancellation and Delete Guide
There are a few things you must know about cancelling subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don't cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave the permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
We have made it super easy to cancel quantumult x subscription at the root to avoid any and all mediums "Cross Utility Ltd" (the developer) uses to bill you. Now let us get into the crux of this guide.
- How to unsubscribe from Quantumult X?
- How to cancel Quantumult X subscriptions on Paypal?
- How to delete Quantumult X from your iPhone or Android?
- What to do if your subscribed directly on Quantumult X's website?
How to unsubscribe from Quantumult X?
It’s so easy to sign up for a service through an app, but unsubscribing can be a bit trickier. Are you wondering how to unsubscribe quantumult x account? Here’s everything you need to know about deleting a quantumult x account, read on.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the "Subscriptions" tab. (Note: That you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the "Subscriptions" button.
- Next, tap on Quantumult X (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, tap on cancel. (Note: That if you don't see a "Cancel Subscription" button for quantumult x, then it's definitely canceled already. It won't be renewed anymore).
To cancel quantumult x subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the quantumult x app alone won't cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you're signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to "Subscriptions".
- Choose the quantumult x subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the "Cancel Subscription" option.
- Finish up as directed.
How to cancel Quantumult X subscriptions on a Mac computer?
To cancel quantumult x subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the "View Information" tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the "Subscriptions" tab then click on "Manage".
- Click "Edit" beside the quantumult x app and then click on "Cancel Subscription".
How to cancel Quantumult X subscriptions on Paypal?
To cancel your quantumult x subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First log into your PayPal account at paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press "Payments" from the menu provided to you and click on "Manage Automatic Payments" in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You'll be shown a series of merchants' agreement you've transacted before. Click on "quantumult x" to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the "Cancel Automatic Payments" tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to quantumult x.
- Then click "Done" on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Sometimes, you may find that you made a subscription through another company whether you were aware or not at the time of subscribing. To change this you might have to sign in the company's website or directly reach out to the content provider. Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Finding the company's information, then reaching out. Quantumult X Feedback Form
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can try contacting Cross Utility Ltd (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.
How to delete Quantumult X from your iPhone or Android?Delete quantumult x from iPhone
- On your home screen, tap and hold quantumult x until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you'll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the quantumult x app from your phone.
Method 2: Go to Settings and click on General then click on "iPhone Storage". You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app.
Method 3: Go into your Settings and click on "General" and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see the option "Offload Unused Apps". Right next to it is the "Enable" option. Click on the "Enable" option and this will offload the apps that you don't use.Delete quantumult x from Android
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to "My Apps and Games" option, then go to the "Installed" option.
- You'll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose quantumult x, then click on "uninstall".
- Also you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.
What to do if your subscribed directly on Quantumult X's website?
Here's how to cancel your quantumult x subscription when billed through a payments provider that is not the Appstore, Playstore or Paypal. Sometimes, you may start a subscription directly on a company's website without using an extra layer of security like Paypal or Apple. To unsubscribe, you might have to sign in to quantumult x's website or directly reach out to the payments provider. Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Visit quantumult x website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.