Description of GoodNotes 5 3272 chars
Transform your iPad into smart digital paper. Take handwritten notes in digital notebooks, on imported PDF, PowerPoint, and Word documents, or on images and photos. All notes are searchable and you'll never have to worry about losing or misplacing them again. GoodNotes is one of the top paid iPad apps worldwide and is frequently featured on the App Store, making it a must-have for your iPad.
WRITE NATURALLY - LIKE ON REAL PAPER
* Fluent, precise, and completely natural writing experience thanks to GoodNotes pioneering vector ink engine
* Write with the Apple Pencil, Logitech Crayon, or with many capacitive styluses and even your finger
* Select and customize your pen color, thickness, and style (fountain pen, ballpoint, brush pen)
* Easily switch between pen, highlighter, and eraser
ALWAYS FIND WHAT YOU WROTE
* Everything is indexed: Search your handwritten notes, typed text, PDF text, document outlines, folder titles, and document titles
* Convert your handwriting to text to share it with other apps or add it to the page as a text box to continue typing with your keyboard
NEVER LOSE YOUR NOTES AGAIN
* All your notes with you at all times thanks to iCloud Sync
VIEW DOCUMENTS SIDE BY SIDE (requires iPadOS)
* open GoodNotes in multiple windows to view two documents or two pages side by side
* use tabs to quickly switch between open documents
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
* Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
* Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
* unlimited undo & redo including gesture control for faster corrections
* powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to "Erase Highlighter Only" to leave the ink intact
* Pinch to zoom and write more precisely
* Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOKS
* Choose from a large set of beautiful covers and paper templates: Essentials, writing paper, Cornell paper, dark paper, checklists, planners, and more
* Import any PDF or image as a custom template for more customization
* import PDF, PowerPoint, Word, images, photos and more to annotate them right on your iPad
* export documents and share them with others for a fully digital workflow
* scan your paper documents and recognize the text
EFFORTLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
* Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
* Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
* Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
CONVERT YOUR IPAD INTO A DISTRACTION-FREE DIGITAL WHITEBOARD
* Keep your audience focused on what's important: Presentation mode lets you hide all distractions on an external screen when you connect your device via HDMI or AirPlay
* Use all of GoodNotes' tools, including the Laser Pointer on the iPad, while your audience only sees the page and the content
* GoodNotes empowers you to give more engaging presentations, lectures, and lessons. You can move around freely and interact with the audience while adding new information to the digital whiteboard for everyone to see
Visit our website at goodnotes.com for more information, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram as @goodnotesapp.
GoodNotes 5 App User Reviews
What do you think about GoodNotes 5 app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about GoodNotes 5!
Please wait! Facebook GoodNotes 5 app comments loading...
GoodNotes 5 Pros
✓ Pretty good, potential for so much more!I have been using this app for a few days now and as much as I love it there is a bit of frustration at a few things like not able to share/co-create and also view 2 pages on the screen. That being said, their is A LOT that I want to do that I am able to do. Definitely a good buy..Version: 5.0.29
✓ Love it but.......I love using goodnotes, it's very useful for studying and just overall, however, I like to use the dark paper as I use dark mode for my iPad, but there aren’t as many paper options for planning in dark paper which would be quite useful. Also would appreciate it if the highlighter would go under the words instead of on top. Overall, I love using GoodNotes 5 and have used it a lot over the last couple months since I got it..Version: 5.6.30
GoodNotes 5 Cons
✗ Pls fix glitchesI love using GoodNotes but lately, there’s been frequent glitches whenever I use it. It makes crazy random lines whenever I handwrite (I am using the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil 2 - if that’s relevant). I have tried restarting my iPad many times (like what the site instructs) whenever it happens but it doesn’t fix it permanently. I also recently deleted and reinstalled GoodNotes hoping it would fix it but it’s still happening. It’s getting very frustrating because I waste most of my time erasing or undoing the random lines. I don’t think it’s to do with my apple pencil bc it doesn’t do it whenever I use Notes. Please fix this. Thank you.Version: 5.5.3
✗ BuggedThere’s a bug right now that snaps the line and cuts off the top of the line when writing. It’s quite annoying and is not the problem of my Apple Pencil. Quite a few people online has been experiencing this as well. I hope this gets fixed..Version: 5.4.13
Is GoodNotes 5 legit?
✅ Yes. GoodNotes 5 is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 192,353 GoodNotes 5 user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for GoodNotes 5 is 95.6/100.
Is GoodNotes 5 safe?
✅ Yes. GoodNotes 5 is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 192,353 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for GoodNotes 5 is 96.1/100.
GoodNotes 5 Screenshots
Product details of GoodNotes 5
- App Name:
- GoodNotes 5
- Time Base Technology Limited
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES TH ZH TR
- App Size:
- 225.73 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 15 January 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 25 August 2021, Wednesday - 08:06
- IOS 12.0 or later
- Better logging to help support iCloud syncing.