Description of GoodNotes 5 3272 chars
Transform your iPad into smart digital paper. Take handwritten notes in digital notebooks, on imported PDF, PowerPoint, and Word documents, or on images and photos. All notes are searchable and you'll never have to worry about losing or misplacing them again. GoodNotes is one of the top paid iPad apps worldwide and is frequently featured on the App Store, making it a must-have for your iPad.
WRITE NATURALLY - LIKE ON REAL PAPER
* Fluent, precise, and completely natural writing experience thanks to GoodNotes pioneering vector ink engine
* Write with the Apple Pencil, Logitech Crayon, or with many capacitive styluses and even your finger
* Select and customize your pen color, thickness, and style (fountain pen, ballpoint, brush pen)
* Easily switch between pen, highlighter, and eraser
ALWAYS FIND WHAT YOU WROTE
* Everything is indexed: Search your handwritten notes, typed text, PDF text, document outlines, folder titles, and document titles
* Convert your handwriting to text to share it with other apps or add it to the page as a text box to continue typing with your keyboard
NEVER LOSE YOUR NOTES AGAIN
* All your notes with you at all times thanks to iCloud Sync
VIEW DOCUMENTS SIDE BY SIDE (requires iPadOS)
* open GoodNotes in multiple windows to view two documents or two pages side by side
* use tabs to quickly switch between open documents
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
* Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
* Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
* unlimited undo & redo including gesture control for faster corrections
* powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to "Erase Highlighter Only" to leave the ink intact
* Pinch to zoom and write more precisely
* Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOKS
* Choose from a large set of beautiful covers and paper templates: Essentials, writing paper, Cornell paper, dark paper, checklists, planners, and more
* Import any PDF or image as a custom template for more customization
* import PDF, PowerPoint, Word, images, photos and more to annotate them right on your iPad
* export documents and share them with others for a fully digital workflow
* scan your paper documents and recognize the text
EFFORTLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
* Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
* Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
* Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
CONVERT YOUR IPAD INTO A DISTRACTION-FREE DIGITAL WHITEBOARD
* Keep your audience focused on what's important: Presentation mode lets you hide all distractions on an external screen when you connect your device via HDMI or AirPlay
* Use all of GoodNotes' tools, including the Laser Pointer on the iPad, while your audience only sees the page and the content
* GoodNotes empowers you to give more engaging presentations, lectures, and lessons. You can move around freely and interact with the audience while adding new information to the digital whiteboard for everyone to see
Visit our website at goodnotes.com for more information, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram as @goodnotesapp.
GoodNotes 5 App User Reviews
What do you think about GoodNotes 5 app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about GoodNotes 5!
Please wait! Facebook GoodNotes 5 app comments loading...
GoodNotes 5 Pros
✓ Once you have it there is no going backHave done 3 years at uni using a combination of paper notes and a laptop, I often lost pages and lecture notes. With GoodNotes everything is so much more organised and optimised, I cannot express how much it has helped my study..Version: 5.6.54
✓ Great appI had the update to this version having previously paid for the old one, and I was scared because the old version was quite good. I was worried of finding a new unstable and unusable app, but instead I found out that this version is even better! I have a few suggestions anyway :) - when I am using the pen for writing, it would be handy to use my finger for erasing, without having to switch tool - when I use the handwriting recognition, I would love to have the possibility of replacing the selected text, not just copying it into the clipboard. Instead, I have to copy the text, re-select and delete my handwriting, add a text box and paste the text there..Version: 5.3.3
GoodNotes 5 Cons
✗ DO NOT UPGRADE TO GOODNOTES 5!Do not update or upgrade to 5! I can not believe Goodnotes have released a version that is so full of bugs and crash issues. Was there no testing?? What happened to basic ergonomics?? Importing to outlook is a complete mess now! I use GoodNotes for business purposes and this upgrade was the worst decision I could have made. Frustration is 10/10 with this new version. Making things worse is there is now no way to re download version 4 in AppStore and I am now stuck with this mess. I’m at a loss at what to do, my business is suffering and everything is taking so much longer. I’m not sure what all these positive reviews are, maybe not iOS users, but for all the iOS guys out there steer well clear, GOODNOTES IS A COMPLETE FAIL!!!.Version: 5.4.6
✗ Excellent iPados app with one severe flawI teach at university, and have multiple requirements from a note taking app. I have been an extensive user of Notability, but, with the advent of drop-and-drag multitasking in iPadOS I’ve been playing with both the new Apple “notes” app and GoodNotes. In particular, I’ve been testing how well these apps handle the transfer of drag and drop data between split screens. GoodNotes handles handwritten and pen-written notes fluidly, and allows the most flexibility in resizing drag and dropped images, text manipulation and the like. However, one glaring flaw (unless I’m missing something) is the inability to import URL’s with a hyperlink using GoodNotes. Yes, you can drag the link as text into the app. But, to open the link, you need to select the text box, copy the url, and paste it into the browser window. Compare this to “notes” ability to convert a dragged link into a thumb window in the note that automatically opens the url in the browser window when clicked on in the note. Even Notability will import a hyperlink into a note, albeit using a rather clumsy “import url” tab and multiple steps. In today’s world, this seems like a rather glaring omission. Fix this in GoodNotes and, IMHO, it’ll be the leader of the pack ! Thanks.Version: 5.3.1
Is GoodNotes 5 legit?
✅ Yes. GoodNotes 5 is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 190,386 GoodNotes 5 user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for GoodNotes 5 is 95.7/100.
Is GoodNotes 5 safe?
✅ Yes. GoodNotes 5 is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 190,386 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for GoodNotes 5 is 96.2/100.
GoodNotes 5 Screenshots
Product details of GoodNotes 5
- App Name:
- GoodNotes 5
- Time Base Technology Limited
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES TH ZH TR
- App Size:
- 200.43 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 15 January 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 21 April 2021, Wednesday - 07:26
- IOS 12.0 or later
Fixed editing of overlapping text Optimised performance for large library Optimised performance when search matches a lot of documents Fixed notes disappearing when using latest beta Improved consistency of the underlaying database Fixed UI bug when ....