What is Pixelmator Photo? Description of Pixelmator Photo 3934 chars
Pixelmator Photo is the most powerful photo editing app ever designed for a mobile device. It features over 30 desktop-class color adjustments, support for over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW, deep integration with the Photos app and iCloud Photos, tools powered by groundbreaking machine learning technologies, and much more.
Everything you need to make your photos look incredible
- Edit photos using a complete collection of powerful, nondestructive color adjustments designed using advanced image processing techniques
- Make your photos stand out with photographer-designed presets inspired by film photography
- Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using an incredible object removal tool
- Automatically enhance shots using a machine learning algorithm trained on 20 million pro photos
- Magically increase the resolution of photos using AI
- Crop, straighten, and rotate photos with a powerful and easy to use Crop tool
- Automatically sync every change you back to your Photos library
- Easily copy and paste edits between photos or batch edit even hundreds of photos at a time
- Open and edit over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW
- Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the Core ML-powered Denoise feature
- Copy the look of any photo to another using AI-powered color matching
- Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram
Over 30 desktop-class color adjustments
- Adjust temperature and tint with the White Balance adjustment
- Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment
- Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation
- Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights using a Color Balance adjustment inspired by pro video color grading apps
- Selectively adjust individual color ranges with Selective Color
- Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and colors with Levels, or use Curves to adjust lighting and colors with full precision
- Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images
- Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment
- Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos
- Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment
- Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Fade, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make your photos stand out
- Instantly change the look of photos with LUTs or export custom LUTs to use in other apps
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
- Automatically improve your photos like a pro photographer using a feature trained on 20 million professional photos
- Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo algorithm
- Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the ML-powered Denoise feature
- Increase the resolution of photos while preserving details and sharpness using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered auto-cropping
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
- Quickly change the look of a photo using an extensive collection of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects
- Create, save, and even share your own custom presets
Built exclusively for iOS
Pixelmator Photo is built from the ground up for iPhone and iPad with a native design that blends seamlessly with the sleek and modern look of iOS and iPadOS 16. And it uses powerful Apple technologies like Metal, Core ML, and Core Image to deliver staggeringly fast performance, even when editing large RAW photos or batch editing multiple images at a time.
Pixelmator Photo App User Reviews
What do you think about Pixelmator Photo app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Pixelmator Photo!
Please wait! Facebook Pixelmator Photo app comments loading...
Pixelmator Photo Pros
✓ Really great editor, just missing maskingI really like this editor and I think it does a really good job. Lightroom is the gold standard and this come pretty darn close (which is saying something!). The main feature that is missing is masking. Masking is a tool that is really needed these days, so it would be wonderful to see it added. Thank you to the developers for your continued work!.Version: 2.1.1
✓ Possible improvementIt would be nice to include something that allows users to create album and import bunch of photos at the same time like Lightroom. This would greatly improve the efficiency..Version: 1.0.2✓ Pixelmator Photo Positive Reviews
Pixelmator Photo Cons
✗ Essential features missing for some use cases.The intuitiveness of the application is unparalleled in comparison to other apps, but still find some features that are essential to my workflow missing, such as Lightroom’s upright features which make easy work of my interior shots. Regarding the ML features, I find that they can be sometimes too aggressive, and find better results with Lightroom’s auto adjustments also. Lightroom’s filters also seem to be more subtle and nuanced, and seem to overall achieve better results. For my use case, which is mostly architectural/interior photography, I’m currently finding a better workflow and results with Lightroom, but am eager to make the switch when and if these features are implemented/optimized..Version: 1.4.1
✗ Great, room for improvementWould be great if Clarity and Texture were added as well as brushes to allow specific areas to be editors..Version: 2.0.8✗ Pixelmator Photo Negative Reviews
Is Pixelmator Photo legit?
✅ Yes. Pixelmator Photo is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 992 Pixelmator Photo user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Pixelmator Photo is 86.6/100.
Is Pixelmator Photo safe?
✅ Yes. Pixelmator Photo is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 992 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Pixelmator Photo is 87.1/100.
Should I download Pixelmator Photo?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Pixelmator Photo a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Pixelmator Photo Screenshots
Product details of Pixelmator Photo
- App Name:
- Pixelmator Photo
- Pixelmator Team
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- Photo & Video
- EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 365.70 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 09 April 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 07 November 2022, Monday - 07:35
- IOS 14.0 or later
Pixelmator Photo 2.1.2 fixes an issue that would sometimes cause the color adjustment presets to become unresponsive while hovering over them with Apple Pencil, and adds a few other minor fixes. Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Phot....