Description of Koala Sampler 2199 chars
Koala is the ultimate pocket-sized sampler. Record anything with your phone's mic instantly. Use Koala to create beats with those samples, add effects and create a track!
Koala’s super intuitive interface helps you make a tracks in a flash, there is no brake pedal. You can also resample the output of the app back into the input, through the effects, so the sonic possibilities are endless.
Koala's design focuses totally on making the music making progress instant, keeping you in the flow and keeping it fun, not getting bogged down by pages of parameters and micro-editing.
* Record up to 64 different samples with your mic
* Transform your voice or any other sound with 16 superb built-in fx
* Resample the output of the app back into a new sample
* Export loops or entire tracks as professional quality WAV files
* Direct export to Ableton Live Set
* Copy/paste or merge sequences just by dragging them
* Create beats with the high-resolution sequencer
* Import samples using AudioShare or just open them in Koala
* Import samples with the Files app or from videos
* Keyboard mode lets you play chromatically or one of 9 scales
* Quantize, add swing to get the right feel
* Normal/One-shot/Loop/Reverse playback of samples
* 6 Choke groups
* Attack, release and tone adjustable on each sample
* Add any (or all) of the 8 effects to the entire mix
* AudioBus 3.0 and Inter-App Audio compatible
* MIDI controllable - play your samples on a keyboard, map the effects to knobs
* Jam with others over WiFi with Ableton Link
* Free copy of Ableton Live Lite included
* Set your own background image and choose from a growing list of background visual FX.
8 Built-in Microphone FX:
* More Bass
* More Treble
* Octave up
* Octave down
16 Built-in DJ Mix FX:
* Comb filter
* Ring modulator
* Resonant High/Low Pass Filters
* Tempo Delay
Features included in SAMURAI In-App Purchase
* Timestretch (4 modes: Modern, Retro, Beats and Re-pitch)
* Piano roll editor
* Auto-chop (auto, equal, and lazy chop)
* Pocket operator sync out
Koala Sampler App User Reviews
What do you think about Koala Sampler app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Koala Sampler!
Please wait! Facebook Koala Sampler app comments loading...
Koala Sampler Pros
✓ Love it!Fixed! Stereo recording! But now it doesn’t record st unity gain? Seems to be 6db down. Still clicks on recording start and now seems to have a slight gap at end. feature requests - !! Please oh please can there be a toggle for select on “play/ midi note”. It would be nice to be able to edit one sample at a time without having to stop playback. - snap to zero crossing. I have some samples that start with a click and or end with a click. - please allow for recording to snap to quantize? This could be a samarai feature. For recording loops especially. In addition an edit snap feature for setting a start point in time. This feature set essentially how blocwave did recording snd editing. - super super huge request. Please allow for individual fx per sample or bank 🙏🏽 - some individual outputs. - it’s gotta somehow be possible to make modern mode pitch shiftable, even by just one octave? It does sound the best of the three algos. Thanks for making such a cool tool, its straight ahead and really easy to work and be inspired. Still 5 stars..Version: 1.4019
✓ 404 killerI love this app. It’s the everything I wanted from the sp 404, with touch pad effects like the Kaoss pad. It’s a dream to use..Version: 1.374
Koala Sampler Cons
✗ The hell happened???This app was so great, I made a whole 8 song tape on it and it worked fine until the latest update... loading takes forever, always crashes, sometimes doesn’t save, even if I save it manually, crashes if I turn off my phone for a second, deletes samples and loops for no reason... This app was so good until this update... if you patch these bugs, this will be a 4, maybe a 5 for me..Version: 1.3795
✗ It’s good but it’s not quite CarlingEven after upgrading to Samurai, the limitations become evident. The next obvious changes for me, would be an improvement in the ability to play your patterns. Chaining patterns & ‘pattern change snap’ would greatly improve the playability. The effects section is very limited. Effects on mic recording but not imported audio? Master only effects? Predetermined controls with only wet/dry controls? In order to utilise these creative controls, requires a lot of re-sampling, which completely breaks creative flow. I was hoping for an iPhone successor to Werkbench but found something less thought out..Version: 1.4035
Is Koala Sampler legit?
✅ Yes. Koala Sampler is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 569 Koala Sampler user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Koala Sampler is 93.7/100.
Is Koala Sampler safe?
✅ Yes. Koala Sampler is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 569 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Koala Sampler is 94.2/100.
Koala Sampler Screenshots
Product details of Koala Sampler
- App Name:
- Koala Sampler
- Marek Bereza
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 52.53 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 28 February 2019, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 23 April 2022, Saturday - 06:05
- IOS 10.0 or later
A few bug fixes and enhancements. Also there is an Easter egg for a new hidden feature, go find it!.