What is Chevron? Description of Chevron 1336 chars
Use your smartphone and the Chevron app to pay for fuel from the comfort of your driver’s seat for a fast and simple experience at the pump!
It’s simple to do:
• Before heading to the station, sign up and create a user account for mobile payments and link your PayPal account, Venmo account, Chevron and Texaco Techron Advantage® Card, or credit card to your user account Then, find a station that is processing mobile payments through the station locator feature
• At the station, use the app on your phone to reserve the pump and select your payment method from your driver’s seat
• When prompted, fill up at the pump and go. Your receipt will be waiting for you on your phone!
Additional features to help keep you going:
• Check your balance and make payments to your Techron Advantage® Card account that earns ongoing 3c per gallon in Fuel Credits on every fill-up, every time (see application for details)
• Redeem earned Gas Rewards on your fill-up where available
• Use a Chevron or Texaco Gift Cards as a payment method at the pump
• Find a Chevron or Texaco station and easily view services offered, like Mobile Payment
• Filter through other station offerings such as Car Wash, Diesel, Amazon Lockers and more
• View in-app receipts for Mobile Payments
• Provide feedback for a station or service
Chevron App User Reviews
What do you think about Chevron app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Chevron!
Please wait! Facebook Chevron app comments loading...
✓ Fantastic App!This app has changed my fuel-up experience. I have, until now, loathed getting gas and now it is super convenient, more COVID safe, great UI, easy to use etc. it’s the best. I didn’t use Chevron very much at all before I downloaded this and now I’m always searching for the closest Chevron when I need to fuel up and I don’t wait until I’m on Empty before doing it..Version: 1.10.1
✓ Broken app - does not work for me!This app does not work for me at all. When I pull into a Chevron station, select the pump to authorize, then select purchase gas it gives me a message that something went wrong. Have contacted Chevron support which stated they would be contacting me to resolve the issue. But no one has contacted me. Apparently the app was not tested very well! I have no issues using Chevron competitors apps on my iPhone XR..Version: 1.15.1✓ Chevron Positive Reviews
✗ Waste of time compared to ExxonWent Through all the headache of downloading and installing the app only to find out that when I pull up to your gas stations the stations don't accept the mobile pay app option. But all the local Exxon mobile stations work seamlessly with their Exxon app and include Apple Pay etc. And outside vendor credit cards. You just wasted my time installing an app and filling out all the forms only to find that it doesn't do what it's supposed to do. Come on guys get your act together.Version: 1.0
✗ Was great, now terrible. Just use your card.Don’t waste your time. Loved the original version of this app, but then recently it said I needed to log in. When I did, it insisted on my phone number instead of my email, tried to get me to agree for Chevron to send me texts (I didn’t), and then set a default of Apple Pay. That’s not what I wanted, but it would not let me enter my Chevron account. There is a button for that, but it just sat there doing nothing, so I said, “okay, that account works.” Went to fill up, everything was like before at first, then suddenly asked for my PIN. PIN? What PIN? Apple Pay uses finger or face ID. That was the last straw — too many hurdles, hassles and obstacles just to buy gas. The idea with mobile device payment is to be easier than using a card. Since it’s easier to use the card now, I deleted the app and will not use again..Version: 3.0✗ Chevron Negative Reviews
Is Chevron legit?
✅ Yes. Chevron is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 14,429 Chevron user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Chevron is 95.2/100.
Is Chevron safe?
✅ Yes. Chevron is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 14,429 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Chevron is 95.7/100.
Should I download Chevron?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Chevron a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of Chevron
- App Name:
- Chevron Interactive Marketing
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- App Size:
- 73.55 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 23 April 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 20 April 2022, Wednesday - 18:52
- IOS 13.0 or later
Quickly search and filter for new product offerings such as Diesel, E85, Renewable Diesel Blend etc., to power your engines on the Station Locator map. In this release, weve also included bug fixes for ongoing improvements. Be sure to update to th....