Description of IKEA 1397 chars
The IKEA App has everything you want:
• The ability to Personalize your Inspirational Feed with images and products geared towards your interests
• Search and Browse seamlessly and quickly for the products, categories or offers you’re looking for
• A fast and convenient Checkout process that makes ordering your IKEA products easier than ever
• Strong control over your Data and Privacy parameters, and what you choose to share
• Create custom shopping lists that also can be switched to In-Store mode: this allows you to view item stock and location information at your favorite local IKEA store
• Use the app to scan products in IKEA stores and easily add to your custom lists
• Get detailed information and recommendations on Products before adding to your cart
• Multi-channel Cart support for both logged in and non-logged in users
• A simple sign-up process for an IKEA Shopping App account, as well as for IKEA Family Offers
The new IKEA Shopping App was designed to make ordering products and creating a better life at home easier than ever! Shop our selection of furniture storage, desks, mattresses, beds, dressers, sofas and much more with complete ease.
Whether you’re looking to order some of your favorite IKEA products directly to your door, or looking for furniture inspiration, you’ll find that the new IKEA shopping app experience is better than ever.
IKEA App User Reviews
What do you think about IKEA app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about IKEA!
Please wait! Facebook IKEA app comments loading...
✓ Easy and intuitiveYou just start with an idea and the website does the rest. Lots of options, clear measurements and ideas for how to use them..Version: 2.18.0
✓ Easy to use and great details,Has all information and ideas needed for each product, as well as clear photos and amazing prices and ratings plus instruction book access.Version: 2.16.0
✗ PAX wardrobe frustrationI’m really disappointed, I ordered pax wardrobes for 3 bedrooms spending over £2000 in store to find out at the end of the purchase that the 100cm and 50cm wardrobe frames were not in stock, that is not the issue, I understand it’s popular but I’m annoyed that the only way to order these items is to keep calling in store as you are not able to reserve or order anything not in stock which after 4 unsuccessful visits is very frustrating. Meanwhile my son has had a bedroom full of doors shelves hinges and handles for over a month! The website allows you to register for updates but none have been sent, all of the staff I’ve met at the Gateshead branch agree how awful the system is and apparently they receive many complaints so I’m surprised IKEA have not responded with a customer centric solution ordering in parts that are needed to complete furniture which aren’t on the shelf, they could take full payment and allow agree a window to collect or even better deliver! The Pax wardrobe system itself is brilliant but useless without frames! On my last visit a brilliant member of the wardrobe team offered to take my email address and personally keep me informed when they become available, which she has done. This is off her own back and not something the company offer, if the IKEA team want to contact me I will pass on her details as she deserves recognition, hopefully she has not broken company policy by trying to look after a customer!.Version: 2.11.0
✗ Missing info and difficult to navigateI used to like to navigate by categories, ie if I wanted to see all options for side tables I used to be able to easily get there. Now it’s Furniture—>Tables and then from there I have to filter a giant list of every desk, living room table, and dining table just to get down to the type of table I’m looking for? And the most granular the filter gets is “coffee and side tables” so I can’t get a smaller list than 70+ tables I need to scroll through. Not a good user experience. Plus the in stock info for items (one of the most important things I use the IKEA app for) is no longer as user friendly and is now missing the estimated in stock date. There are some benefits to the new app but you made it much harder to navigate..Version: 2.17.1
Is IKEA legit?
✅ Yes. IKEA is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 67,285 IKEA user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for IKEA is 93.5/100.
Is IKEA safe?
✅ Yes. IKEA is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 67,285 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for IKEA is 94.0/100.
Product details of IKEA
- App Name:
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EU CA HR CS DA NL EN FI FR GL DE HU IT JA KO NB PL PT RO RU SR SK SL ES SV
- App Size:
- 113.03 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 24 October 2020, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 03 May 2022, Tuesday - 19:59
- IOS 14.0 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements..