What is Screen Mirroring for Roku? Description of Screen Mirroring for Roku 2288 chars
Screen Mirroring for Roku is the easy mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku Streaming Player, Roku Stick or Roku TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Roku.
* SUPPORTED Roku Players: Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku HD (2500), Roku LT (2400+2450) Player. Please make sure that firmware 5.1 or later is installed.* SUPPORTED Roku Players: Roku TV, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku HD (2500), Roku LT (2400+2450) Player. Please make sure that firmware 5.1 or later is installed.
* SUPPORTED Roku TVs: Hisense, Sharp, TCL, Insignia, Hitachi, Philips, Element, JVC, Metz, Coocaa, Westinghouse, Onn
* NOT SUPPORTED Roku Players: Roku classic models (N1000, N1050, N1100, N1101), Roku 2000, 2050, 2100, Telstra TV, NOW TV Stick & Box, Sky Ticket (WOW TV).
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Roku must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, STREAMING STICK, ROKU TV, ROKU POWERED, the ROKU POWERED Logo, ROKU READY, the ROKU READY Logo, "STOP DREAMING. START STREAMING.", "HAPPY STREAMING", "THERE'S A TON OF ENTERTAINMENT IN THIS LITTLE BOX," and "NOW THIS IS TV" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Screen Mirroring for Roku App User Reviews
What do you think about Screen Mirroring for Roku app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Screen Mirroring for Roku!
Please wait! Facebook Screen Mirroring for Roku app comments loading...
Screen Mirroring for Roku Pros
✓ Needs to work in qualityIt’s a good app and only cost 3 dollars permanent pro version if you don’t like any ads. It works smoothly without any delays so I like that part but there is a little problem. Sometimes quality is little off. I think software update should fix the problem. Until then 4 stars only..Version: 1.6
✓ A+ Support!App worked great at first then started freezing after a few seconds. I contacted support and received a quick reply that it was a known issue and a fix was in the works. A day or two later I received an email stating the issue was fixed, and it was! Thanks Leonie!.Version: 2.0✓ Screen Mirroring for Roku Positive Reviews
Screen Mirroring for Roku Cons
✗ RUBBISHComplete rubbish.Version: 1.8
✗ Dropped frames every 2 secondsVery easy to set up, and does display my iPad Pro 11’s screen to my TCL Roku TV. However, like other users, the app is unusable because the projection consistently blacks out every 2 seconds, no matter what is being projected. I have fully updated iOS 13.3; my WiFi is in the same area as my devices and has great connection; both devices aren’t using a power-saving mode and are both the proper temperature. I notice the developer is just giving a cookie-cutter response to everyone so unfortunately I don’t expect them to fix it anytime soon..Version: 1.3✗ Screen Mirroring for Roku Negative Reviews
Is Screen Mirroring for Roku legit?
✅ Yes. Screen Mirroring for Roku is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 49,808 Screen Mirroring for Roku user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Screen Mirroring for Roku is 73.6/100.
Is Screen Mirroring for Roku safe?
✅ Yes. Screen Mirroring for Roku is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 49,808 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Screen Mirroring for Roku is 74.1/100.
Should I download Screen Mirroring for Roku?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Screen Mirroring for Roku a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Screen Mirroring for Roku Screenshots
Product details of Screen Mirroring for Roku
- App Name:
- Screen Mirroring for Roku
- Kraus Und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 27.24 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 June 2019, Friday
- Last Update:
- 25 April 2023, Tuesday - 11:08
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Bug fixes.