What is Screen Mirroring for Roku? Description of Screen Mirroring for Roku 1659 chars
Screen Mirroring for Roku is the easy mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku Streaming Player, Roku Stick or Roku TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Roku.
* Supported Roku TVs: Hisense, Sharp, TCL, Insignia, Hitachi, Philips, Element, JVC
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Roku must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, STREAMING STICK, ROKU TV, ROKU POWERED, the ROKU POWERED Logo, ROKU READY, the ROKU READY Logo, "STOP DREAMING. START STREAMING.", "HAPPY STREAMING", "THERE'S A TON OF ENTERTAINMENT IN THIS LITTLE BOX," and "NOW THIS IS TV" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Screen Mirroring for Roku App User Reviews
What do you think about Screen Mirroring for Roku app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Screen Mirroring for Roku!
Please wait! Facebook Screen Mirroring for Roku app comments loading...
Screen Mirroring for Roku Pros
✓ ExcellentDownload it.Version: 2.0
✓ Nice appGreat app for mirroring thanks.Version: 2.0✓ Screen Mirroring for Roku Positive Reviews
Screen Mirroring for Roku Cons
✗ Y’all can do betterWhy do y’all have to make it that we have to pay even tho nobody want to pay in this app an we are just trying to have fun with the apps but noooo every screen mirroring for Roku u have to pay come on pls I’m trying to enjoy things without ads or whatever I’m trying to enjoy family time with the family by me trying to put stuff in the tv with this screen mirror thing but Nooo u have to pay that we can use sound with the thing that is freaking stupid guys y’all can do better.Version: 1.5
✗ So slowIt freezes up so much and it’s so slow how can i watch my anime on this? honestly u make my depression worse..Version: 2.1✗ Screen Mirroring for Roku Negative Reviews
Is Screen Mirroring for Roku legit?
✅ Yes. Screen Mirroring for Roku is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 47,563 Screen Mirroring for Roku user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Screen Mirroring for Roku is 73.3/100.
Is Screen Mirroring for Roku safe?
✅ Yes. Screen Mirroring for Roku is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 47,563 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Screen Mirroring for Roku is 73.8/100.
Should I download Screen Mirroring for Roku?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Screen Mirroring for Roku a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Screen Mirroring for Roku Screenshots
Product details of Screen Mirroring for Roku
- App Name:
- Screen Mirroring for Roku
- Kraus Und Karnath GbR 2Kit Consulting
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 27.61 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 June 2019, Friday
- Last Update:
- 24 February 2022, Thursday - 22:29
- IOS 11.0 or later
- Bug fixes.