Description of Slay the Spire 922 chars
We fused card games and roguelikes together to make the best single player deckbuilder we could. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Slay the Spire!
- Dynamic Deck Building: Choose your cards wisely! Discover hundreds of cards to add to your deck with each attempt at climbing the Spire. Select cards that work together to efficiently dispatch foes and reach the top
- An Ever-changing Spire: Whenever you embark on a journey up the Spire, the layout differs each time. Choose a risky or safe path, face different enemies, choose different cards, discover different relics, and even fight different bosses!
- Powerful Relics to Discover: Powerful items known as relics can be found throughout the Spire. The effects of these relics can greatly enhance your deck through powerful interactions. But beware, obtaining a relic may cost you more than just gold…
Slay the Spire App User Reviews
What do you think about Slay the Spire app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Slay the Spire!
Please wait! Facebook Slay the Spire app comments loading...
Slay the Spire Pros
✓ Great PortAmazing port brought this on Xbox,Switch,now iOS. If you’re in to card RPGs games. this is the best pick on IOS. Things I’d like that are missing/would like adding, iCloud support so I can continue with the same save on my ipad as on my phone. A option to confirm selection had a coulple is times tried switch cards to them have it gone into play when didn’t want to. Also when trying to read card details it’s picked the card up for me and played. Maybe a tips/tricks what I should have changed/added on my run to get further..Version: 2.0.9
✓ Great and very addictive gameThis is actually a very good port.. almost identical to pc version.. works great on iPad.. a few minor quirks with using a touch screen but nothing you don’t get used to.. playing this version now more than pc version...Version: 2.0.11
Slay the Spire Cons
✗ Crashes frequentlyGame crashes every time I try to enter Daily Climb which is a block to 60% of the game. I expect more from a paid game..Version: 2.0.9
✗ Amazing game but slow frame rate and controls need workThis games runs at a smooth 60 frames per second on Switch, but runs at only 30 FPS on iPad Pro and capable iPhones. Please include a 60 FPS option. Also, as others have mentioned, it’s hard to select a card and see it’s description - often the card will “float” down too low, off screen, so it’s impossible to read the card. Still enjoying the game despite these issues, really hope they get fixed. Was happy to buy for a third time but the experience is much better on Steam and Switch..Version: 2.0.10
Is Slay the Spire legit?
✅ Yes. Slay the Spire is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,697 Slay the Spire user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Slay the Spire is 61.7/100.
Is Slay the Spire safe?
✅ Yes. Slay the Spire is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,697 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.1/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Slay the Spire is 72.2/100.
Slay the Spire Screenshots
Product details of Slay the Spire
- App Name:
- Slay the Spire
- Humble Bundle
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 959.53 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 13 June 2020, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 04 August 2021, Wednesday - 20:30
- IOS 9.0 or later
Update to version 2.2! Balance - Accuracy card buffed. Damage increased from 3 -> 4. - Accuracy+ card buffed. Damage increased from 5 -> 6. - Aggregate card buffed. Energy gained every 6 -> 4 cards. - Aggregate+ card buffed. Energy gained every 5 ->....