What is Slay the Spire? Description of Slay the Spire 922 chars
We fused card games and roguelikes together to make the best single player deckbuilder we could. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Slay the Spire!
- Dynamic Deck Building: Choose your cards wisely! Discover hundreds of cards to add to your deck with each attempt at climbing the Spire. Select cards that work together to efficiently dispatch foes and reach the top
- An Ever-changing Spire: Whenever you embark on a journey up the Spire, the layout differs each time. Choose a risky or safe path, face different enemies, choose different cards, discover different relics, and even fight different bosses!
- Powerful Relics to Discover: Powerful items known as relics can be found throughout the Spire. The effects of these relics can greatly enhance your deck through powerful interactions. But beware, obtaining a relic may cost you more than just gold…
- Slay the Spire App User Reviews
- Slay the Spire Pros
- Slay the Spire Cons
- Is Slay the Spire legit?
- Should I download Slay the Spire?
- Slay the Spire Screenshots
- Product details of Slay the Spire
Slay the Spire App User Reviews
What do you think about Slay the Spire app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Slay the Spire!
Please wait! Facebook Slay the Spire app comments loading...
Slay the Spire Pros
✓ My go to game of choiceNever fails to disappoint. No crash issues and variety is plentiful. Amen.Version: 2.2.3
✓ Needs to be converted to mobileThe game is great, I’ve put in almost 80 hours of this game on my PC. The mobile version needs to some tweaks though, I’d recommend enlarging everything by 25-50% and having the touch controls work around my finger not on the centre of it.Version: 2.0.11✓ Slay the Spire Positive Reviews
Slay the Spire Cons
✗ The Slay The Spire You Love, But Slightly WorseSlay the Spire makes it’s arrival on the App Store, and it’s fairly unchanged from the PC version. Learning the intricacies of the characters and comboing enemies into oblivion makes for one of the best roguelike experiences available anywhere. But the iOS version is hampered by a lack of precision afforded to consoles or computers. Even on the iPad, once your hand starts to grow beyond the standard card limit, it becomes almost impossible to select specific cards or check their effects (the game cuts off the bottom half of the cards in all versions). I can’t deny the thrill of climbing the Spire and adjusting my deck building strategies according to the relics, routes, cards, and more that I encounter. The $10 is also the cheapest price for Slay the Spire between its myriad installments. But that fun and the cost come at a price you may not enjoy paying..Version: 2.0.9
✗ Good gameplay but needs tweakingFirst, the game crashes for me if I try to play the daily climb. This is on both on my iPhone 11 Max pro and iPad Pro with latest os updates. Second, text is too small on some of the cards it’s difficult to read even without needing to have your finger on the screen to drag the card. Can we not have a setting to adjust card size/ text size or have the card text duplicated at the top of the screen? A bit more explanation or a glossary on statuses etc would be nice. What’s the difference between weak and frail? What does an artifact do? I know I can press the tiny little icon if a status effect is put in, but it’s still very small text. Finally, it would be awesome to have a cloud save, so I can continue play the same game on different devices. Overall, still a good game. Just needs improvement and bug issues/crash issues sorted.Version: 2.0.9✗ Slay the Spire Negative Reviews
Is Slay the Spire legit?
✅ Yes. Slay the Spire is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,387 Slay the Spire user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Slay the Spire is 82.0/100.
Is Slay the Spire safe?
✅ Yes. Slay the Spire is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,387 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.1/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Slay the Spire is 82.5/100.
Should I download Slay the Spire?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Slay the Spire a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Slay the Spire Screenshots
Product details of Slay the Spire
- App Name:
- Slay the Spire
- App Version:
- Humble Bundle
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- NL EN FR DE IT JA KO PL RU ZH ES TH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 889.04 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 13 June 2020, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 14 September 2023, Thursday - 19:06
- IOS 12.0 or later
- Bug fixes and Performance Improvements.