Description of Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies 3969 chars
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s where the best of streaming meets the best of TV. And best of all, you can watch for free (or upgrade for more).
With Peacock, stream current hits, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals – plus timely news, live sports, WWE, and daily pop culture. Peacock’s got all your faves, including Parks & Rec, Yellowstone, Modern Family, and every episode of The Office.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK FREE:
· Instant access to hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
· Thousands of hours of free TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
· A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more pop culture.
· Sports coverage, including the Tokyo Olympics and live sports talk.
· Kids’ movies and shows, including Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
· Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to love.
· Stream everything— including more blockbuster movies and full seasons of exclusive premium TV like The Office, Parks & Rec, and Yellowstone, plus your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
· Every live WWE pay-per-view—including SummerSlam — plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
· Watch full seasons of exclusive Peacock Originals, including Saved by the Bell, A.P. Bio, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Hart to Heart, and more.
· More live sports, including the NFL, exclusive Premier League soccer matches, Pro Motocross, and INDYCAR.
· Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, and America’s Got Talent.
· Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment, including DreamWorks Animation titles Trolls World Tour and Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free*.
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies App User Reviews
What do you think about Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies!
Please wait! Facebook Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies app comments loading...
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Pros
✓ THE WORST APP EVEROnce I was sitting on my couch and Aisa this app on the App Store so I bought it of course I had to sign in it took me so long I could not find a password and it kept saying this you Artie use this password something went wrong try again later and I can’t do it so I finally got in to the app and I’ll look for Harry Potter because it’s my favorite movie and I found it so watch it 1000 times and then I decided to go to temple run and I came back to the app two minutes later and it was gone of my favorite movies we’re gone so I delete the app and signed in again I looked it was gone so it was not good at all so I’m writing this review and just so you know Peacock is my least favorite app and it is horrible horrible horrible horrible and half of it and half of the moviesLike they make you get premium for it and it’s a horrible app!!!!!!!!!!!!.Version: 1.4.4
✓ Best of any streaming servicesI love this app — I watch something from it every day. There are an astounding number of shows available at no recurring cost to me (I wait through 45 seconds of ads during a show’s normal commercial break). Other streaming services (cough cough Disney, CBS, etc. cough cough) have nearly everything trapped behind a paywall, and honestly I can’t afford 6 dollars here, 5 dollars there, every single month, to four or five streaming services. Frankly I do not want to sign up not only due to budget but from principle: when the writing hit the wall with companies pulling shows from Netflix to move them to their own premium streaming services, I said then that I wouldn’t sign up for multiple premium services because I saw it as the companies’ greed. And I don’t have to with Peacock, because they make so much available while being so reasonable with their consumers. So because of their model, this is one streaming service where I actually would sign up for premium just to support them..Version: 1.8.5
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Cons
✗ Bad UI, slow, sound lossWant to watch your favorite show? I hope you’ve got plenty of time. Even though I watched six episodes this morning, I have to search for the show as if I had never watched it before. Once it opens (minimum 1 minute to find it) I lose the last 7 seconds of each segment because the sound goes on mute, then I have to watch a commercial. Even if the commercial was interesting, I then lose sound for the last 7 seconds of each commercial. At the end of each episode, you need to go through the menus to find the next one (no auto play functionality.) I got an alert of my iPad today to watch SNL. I click it and it’s nowhere to be found on, only a short “preview” with no link to the full episode. I went to the search, typed in SNL, waited 45 seconds watching a spinning wheel and then gave up. As soon as my free trial is over, I will be deleting. The only reason I’ve kept this app is because I got it for free. Also, no Samsung TV app support! :(.Version: 1.2.3
✗ It buffers...a lot, poor support1/1/21 UPDATE: I was contacted by product support after posting my original review. I responded on 12/20 providing additional information about the issue & my device. To date, I have yet to receive a response despite 2 follow up emails. The issue persists, EXCESSIVE buffering. For the lack of Support communication, I’ve dropped my rating to a 2. Excessive buffering. Apparently, this is not a true “streaming” service - bits of content are downloaded in “packets” and a slow or full connection may cause buffering between packets. That being said, I experience frequent buffering despite a fast internet connection when no other devices are in use (and a single phone used at the same time shouldn’t cause this amount of buffering). It seems to be most common after watching for some time - Peacock doesn’t appear to be a fan of binging. The only remedies offered on the Peacock website (they’re clearly aware of the issue) is to check your Internet speed & stop using (or put in airplane mode) all other devices. The service does also lack some features of other actual streaming services (as described in other comments). Despite all this, I paid for the premium annual service because it’s the cheapest of the only 2 options I’ve found to get ALL Bravo content (lower tier Peacock doesn’t have full content & Hulu+Live TV is cost prohibitive) which is the only thing I was missing in life. I can only hope the service is improved over time..Version: 1.8.5
Is Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies legit?
✅ Yes. Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 361,204 Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is 69.3/100.
Is Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies safe?
✅ Yes. Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 361,204 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is 79.8/100.
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Screenshots
Product details of Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies
- App Name:
- Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies
- Peacock TV LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 85.22 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 14 July 2020, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 24 August 2021, Tuesday - 09:51
- IOS 12.0 or later
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :).