Description of Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies 3871 chars
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. Peacock’s got all your favorites, all in one place.
With Peacock, stream current hits, blockbuster movies, bingeworthy TV shows, and exclusive Originals – plus news, sports, WWE, and more. Peacock’s got your faves, including Parks & Rec, Yellowstone, Modern Family, The Harry Potter Film Series, and every episode of The Office.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK:
· Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
· Thousands of hours of TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
· A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more.
· Kids’ movies and shows, including Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
· Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to love.
· Stream everything— including the new movie Marry Me, full seasons of exclusive premium TV like Yellowstone, and your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
· Every WWE Premium Live Event —including WrestleMania—plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
· Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Bel-Air, Saved by the Bell, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol, MacGruber, The Real Housewives of Miami, and more.
· More live sports, including Super Bowl LVI, every event of the 2022 Winter Olympics, exclusive Premier League soccer matches, Supercross, and INDYCAR.
· Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: Organized Crime, and La Brea.
· Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment, including DreamWorks Animation titles Trolls World Tour and Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free*.
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies App User Reviews
What do you think about Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies!
Please wait! Facebook Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies app comments loading...
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Pros
✓ Love the programming but not the appI subscribe to the middle tier for $5.00 a month and have seen several excellent shows, particularly the documentaries about Joe Montana and the women Olympic gymnasts. There is also a good selection of movies and TV series. My only criticism is with the app on Roku and Apple TV. Would it be possible to fix it to remove titles from the continue watching section or turn off auto play? If I preview a show just to see what it is, it gets added to the continue watching section. Auto play shows me things I don’t want to watch, and those also get added, to the point that I end up with a huge list of things that I can’t remove. I can either add them to my watchlist and delete them that way, or fast forward completely through the show. It seems that there should be an easier way to do this. Otherwise, Peacock is great because it’s affordable and offers many quality programs..Version: 3.4.20
✓ App Works Good on iPhone, Not So Good ElsewhereI enjoy the shows I can watch on my iPhone. Great selection, and plays back anything without a hitch. However ... ... I also like to play videos on my much larger TV. Now we have a problem. My iPhone 11 Pro Max running the latest version of iOS refuses to play any videos from this app on any TV. It will still play on my iPhone, while the TV shows a freeze frame of where I started the video. The audio comes from the TV as it should, though. When I try to play a video on my TV from an older device, it doesn’t play on either screen, though I can still hear audio from the TV. It still plays on my device properly while not plugged into a TV. I have several other streaming video apps, and all work the way they’re supposed to. Peacock is the only one that doesn't. I was hoping the latest update would fix this problem. It didn’t..Version: 1.0.9
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Cons
✗ Streaming is decentThe streaming is okay. Haven’t had issues. I have issues with them imposing the app on us in order to watch the Premier League. How is it that so far we’ve HAD to stream to watch the champions of England play 2 of the top teams? The biggest games should be available on TV where the majority of people already pay to watch the EPL. Putting them on the Peacock app is pretty upsetting and likely an attempt to boost their subscriptions to justify putting more big games on the app after NBCSB Gold failed. Additionally, I can’t even use air play because it’s restricted and there’s no app for my 2019 samsung tv. Having a toddler and crawler, we keep wires hidden and out of reach. So, airplay alike is a must. But if I want to watch this on the tv, I have to bring wires out and end up spending half the time keeping the kids from grabbing the wires or pushing buttons on the laptop. Pretty big waste of money if you ask me. They pay insane amounts to win contracts to get the rights to the games but then want us to pay additional for the big matches in addition to the main channel that’s supposed to show the best games. ....It’s like if I pay for HBO but then forced to pay extra for Game of Thrones...oh, and I wouldn’t easily be able to watch it on my tv..Version: 1.2.3
✗ Deleting content out of no where.I had been using Peacock for a while now to watch some older content. After seeing some advertisements about older shows such as Twilight and fifty shades of gray and Harry Potter, i decided to purchase a subscription. I was very thrilled to rewatch all these for many platforms don't have all these together. I started Twilight yesterday and continued watching in the next day for there is 4-5 different movies to the series. But today in the middle of watching it I peacock kicked me off the platform and rebooted itself and I could no longer FIND twilight in the search bar or my most recently watched. It literally disappeared. I checked it on the tv because I have a roku connection to the same peacock account as well and I could no longer find it. I am very disappointed and annoyed due to the fact that I just signed up 3 days ago for the peacock subscription and now these shows that were advertised are magically gone. Before signing up the subscription indicated that I will have access to all content with ads since I only paid for the 4.99 subscription. What is going on? Why did twilight disappear from your content and also there's absolutely no way I could get a hold of customer service for you only provide a robot that's doesn't lead you anywhere..Version: 3.1.3
Is Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies legit?
✅ Yes. Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 910,038 Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is 90.9/100.
Is Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies safe?
✅ Yes. Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 910,038 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies is 91.4/100.
Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies Screenshots
Product details of Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies
- App Name:
- Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies
- Peacock TV LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 83.75 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 14 July 2020, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 26 April 2022, Tuesday - 09:36
- IOS 13.0 or later
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :).