What is Dark Mist? Description of Dark Mist 1025 chars
Dark Mist is a card game that combines elements of the roguelike deckbuilding genre. with monsters that appear in waves. defeat monsters, level up during mid-battle to keep yourself going.
About this game:
● Your health is equal to the number of cards in your deck. Every time you take 1 damage, the enemy takes 1 card. When you lose all your cards, the game ends.
● Monsters are swarming in! Defeat them line by line. You need to carefully determine the order of killing monsters, which will have an important impact on your later actions. A reasonable killing order will make your later battles more efficient, otherwise you may die suddenly.
● Gain experience points and level up as you defeat monsters. Adding new cards to your deck to press forward.
● Four characters. Each character has a different way of fighting.
● More than 300+ cards are available, with over 70+ props, 30+ events, 80+ different kinds of monsters and 15 bosses.
● Three game modes: standard mode, custom mode and daily challenge mode.
Dark Mist App User Reviews
What do you think about Dark Mist app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Dark Mist!
Please wait! Facebook Dark Mist app comments loading...
Dark Mist Pros
✓ Very fun gameI’m a big fan of card roguelikes and this one definitely stands out. It’s gameplay is unique of cards entering and leaving your life/discard piles and going into the monster “hand,” it adds a lot of interesting strategy and it moves quickly enough I don’t find myself waiting for cards to play out. Apart from having a repeated issue with the stargaze card freezing gameplay, I haven’t noticed any major bugs and have cleared up to difficulty 4 (once with each class). I definitely recommend it and for $0.99 it’s a steal!.Version: 1.0.3
✓ Great gameA pretty unique deckbuilder, great fun and all the classes are quite different.Version: 2.0✓ Dark Mist Positive Reviews
Dark Mist Cons
✗ Wasted my buckTutorial gave me no idea how to play this game. Played game once and didn’t like it at all. Dull and nonsensical. Only bought since cheap price and no in-app purchases. Had hopes, but still a waste. Prefer my PvZ heroes (plants vs. zombies heroes) card game that was free and soo much more fun. Still looking for another great card game to enjoy as much. Search goes on..Version: 1.0.4
✗ To many OP enemies.Good mechanics. Need to fix the scaling of enemy difficulty to be less OP. Too much randomness with building your deck to meet difficulty level of enemies. Need a better system for choosing cards as you level up..Version: 1.0.4✗ Dark Mist Negative Reviews
Is Dark Mist legit?
✅ Yes. Dark Mist is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 69 Dark Mist user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Dark Mist is 92.7/100.
Is Dark Mist safe?
✅ Yes. Dark Mist is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 69 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Dark Mist is 93.2/100.
Should I download Dark Mist?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Dark Mist a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Dark Mist Screenshots
Product details of Dark Mist
- App Name:
- Dark Mist
- Pixel Cattle Games
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 9+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 9!
- EN JA KO RU ZH ZH
- App Size:
- 283.43 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 June 2020, Sunday
- Last Update:
- 30 March 2021, Tuesday - 01:51
- IOS 10.0 or later
New character: Vampire This patch brings a 6th character, Like the other characters, the Vampire comes with her own set of cards and props! 65 New Cards. 17 New Props. Added 2 achievements..