What is TV Remote - Universal Control? Description of TV Remote - Universal Control 1260 chars
The universal remote control app for all Smart TVs. It helps you to control your TV smoothly from your phone.
- Auto detect smart TV on the same WIFI network.
- Work with most popular TVs.
- A large touchpad for menu and content navigation
- Launching of channels directly from the application
- Fast & easy keyboard
*** Upgrade to Premium to remove ads and unlock all features***
You can choose one-time payment or
a yearly subscription. (with 3-day free trial)
a monthly subscription
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase (After free trial period if offered).
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
TV Remote - Universal Control App User Reviews
What do you think about TV Remote - Universal Control app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about TV Remote - Universal Control!
Please wait! Facebook TV Remote - Universal Control app comments loading...
TV Remote - Universal Control Pros
✓ Must have appThis is the best app. I have 4 kids a s never a remote. It is well worth the 20 dollars paid, considering how many replacements I have ordered over the year. The best feature is once you name your tv’s you can turn them off from anywhere; example I woke in middle of night to the sound of a blaring upstairs television. I went to my app and was able to turn it off as well as the ones in the kids rooms—and I never left my bedroom. Buy buy buy — ..Version: 1.2.9
✓ You should definitely download this appFor my instance I have people in the family that always lose the remotes so I just have it on the phone just in case .And so far no ads no freeze ups or anything it has a lot more options on how you can manipulate the TV as in channels to even changing to live TV or HDMIs with out paying for it . It’s awesome and free ,Yup I’m in 😂..Version: 1.3.0✓ TV Remote - Universal Control Positive Reviews
TV Remote - Universal Control Cons
✗ It sucksJust use your normal remote it’s not worth it the ads drive me crazy.Version: 1.2.9
✗ Not FreeApp doesn’t work when it’s free. Keeps flicking to the subscription screen. Very misleading, do not download unless you want to pay for the app..Version: 1.2.4✗ TV Remote - Universal Control Negative Reviews
Is TV Remote - Universal Control legit?
✅ Yes. TV Remote - Universal Control is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 155,232 TV Remote - Universal Control user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for TV Remote - Universal Control is 86.4/100.
Is TV Remote - Universal Control safe?
✅ Yes. TV Remote - Universal Control is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 155,232 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for TV Remote - Universal Control is 86.9/100.
Should I download TV Remote - Universal Control?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes TV Remote - Universal Control a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
TV Remote - Universal Control Screenshots
Product details of TV Remote - Universal Control
- App Name:
- TV Remote - Universal Control
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR EN FR DE IT JA KO PT RU ZH ES TH VI
- App Size:
- 135.73 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 19 November 2020, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 06 June 2022, Monday - 17:04
- IOS 10.0 or later
- fix a crash bug in previous version.