Description of Walmart Wellness 2605 chars
Walmart Wellness simplifies taking care of yourself and your family. Easily fill prescriptions, get reminders, keep track of health, and access health services:
AFFORDABLE, CONVENIENT, & QUALITY CARE:
• Order prescription refills and get status updates on your order from Walmart Pharmacy
• Schedule appointments for COVID-19 immunizations
• Check availability and schedule appointments at Walmart Health center near you
• Get a 30-day supply of generic medications starting at $4
SIMPLE MEDICATION MANAGEMENT:
• Always have a list of medications with you at the clinic or in an emergency
• Easily create a detailed med list by importing prescriptions from Walmart Pharmacy or using your phone's camera to scan prescription labels
• Get reminders when it’s time to take a medication or order a refill
• Keep track of medication adherence, vitals, and symptoms
• View statistics and set target ranges
• Track progress over time with charts
• Export and share data with doctors
• Safely store medical history, contacts, allergies, and health conditions
• Record observations and doctor instructions in a health journal
• Access your Walmart Pharmacy COVID-19 digital vaccine record
FAMILY & CAREGIVER MANAGEMENT:
• Create profiles for multiple people (and pets!)
• Privately share access to selected profiles with family, friends, and caregivers
• Your personalized dashboard prompts you to record when you’ve taken your medications
• View recent activity and health tracking trends
• Get recommendations to improve your health
Health tracking options:
• Blood Glucose
• Blood Pressure
• Body Temp
• HIV Counts
• INR (PT)
• Oxygen Saturation
• Respiratory Rate
• Sleep Duration
• The information and tools available for your use via this mobile application are intended for informational purposes only. Nothing included in this application is a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Walmart Inc. does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment, and makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, performance or availability. Always ask a qualified health care provider if you have questions about a medical condition and do not delay seeking medical assistance based on information you receive on this application.
• Walmart Wellness is only available in the United States.
Walmart Wellness App User Reviews
What do you think about Walmart Wellness app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Walmart Wellness!
Please wait! Facebook Walmart Wellness app comments loading...
Walmart Wellness Pros
✓ ReviewThis app has helped me so much!!! I have short term memory loss & Forget a lot of things! So I use the app three times a day when taking my meds!! I always love all things you can keep track of on this app! Obviously because I can’t remember some things. So when I go to the doctor I can just get on the app on my phone & can show my doc all my info!! The best app ever!!!!!.Version: 1.0.9
✓ Great way to keep track of medication list.My wife & I both have several significant chronic diseases, and each requires medication(s). This app is a very easy way for us to keep track of our medication lists. Especially since frequently my MS has affected my ability to write. With this app I just take a few pictures of each pill bottle..Version: 1.0.9
Walmart Wellness Cons
✗ Keeps getting worseThis used to be a nice, simple app for tracking medications and did that extremely well. Over multiple iterations and, most recently, the changeover to Wal-Mart, it maintains that basic functionality with constant unnecessary prompts to add things I don't want or need. If the prompt would come up once and I could say "No thanks" and it would leave me alone, I'd be okay and would rate this 4 stars. But I get the same prompts multiple times a week. No, I don't want to start a journal, add photos, add my vaccination history, add my surgeries, etc. etc. I JUST WANT TO TRACK MY MEDICATIONS!.Version: 1.0.9
✗ So frustrated with logging meds!!!I’m frustrated with this app. Have been using it since it took over CareZone. However, it used to have a refresh button once you logged your meds in daily. That disappeared and now the meds will show up as taken whenever! Most of the time they show that they were not taken although I checked it off and even entered the correct time. So tired of these glitches. One positive note is that the health trackers tab and notes tab work. Otherwise, get it together Walmart..Version: 2.0.3
Is Walmart Wellness legit?
✅ Yes. Walmart Wellness is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 4,463 Walmart Wellness user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Walmart Wellness is 68.9/100.
Is Walmart Wellness safe?
✅ Yes. Walmart Wellness is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 4,463 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.4/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Walmart Wellness is 79.4/100.
Walmart Wellness Screenshots
Product details of Walmart Wellness
- App Name:
- Walmart Wellness
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 209.72 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 06 December 2020, Sunday
- Last Update:
- 09 March 2022, Wednesday - 02:07
- IOS 13.0 or later
— New! You can now use biometric authentication for quick and secure access to the app. (To manage this feature, visit the Settings app on your device.) — Bug fixes and performance enhancements.