What is StoryGraph: Reading Tracker? Description of StoryGraph: Reading Tracker 3728 chars
Import your Goodreads data: We will import all of your currently-reading, read, to-read, and did-not-finish shelves. Any custom shelves will be mapped to a custom tag on The StoryGraph.
Simple tracking and insightful stats: Easily track and learn about your reading habits with our wide range of charts and graphs. See how your reading develops over time and use that to help you pick better books.
Get smart personalized recommendations: Our machine learning AI is like your trusted go-to friend for book recommendations. It'll understand your reading preferences and find the best books for you.
Discover books by mood: In the mood for something adventurous, funny, and fast-paced? What about a darker, slower, more emotional read? Mix and match our comprehensive set of filters to choose your next perfect book.
Read with friends: Add live reactions to specific parts of the book without fear of spoilers. Comments are locked for other participants until they reach that point in their reading. Don't have people to read with? We’ve got machine learning-powered suggestions for great reading buddies.
Reading Challenges: Want to read one book from every country in the world? Or how about read a book per week across a range of genres? Our reading challenges feature help you set up personal goals or join in with others.
Custom Tags: Enhance your book tracking and discovery by making use of our custom tags feature. You can search and filter books by your tags and share curated lists with friends.
Content Warnings: When you review a book, you can let us know if there's any content within it that might be triggering for others. Then, when searching for your next read, all of this information is at your disposal.
• Import your Goodreads account
• Reading charts and graphs
• Buddy reads
• Personalized machine learning recommendations
• Follow your friends to see what they're reading
• Annual reading and page goals
• Search/browse books by mood, pace, and more
• Custom tags
• Lists to share with your friends or the public
• Create your own reading challenge or join in with others
• Browse similar books
• Find similar users
• Half and quarter star ratings
• Built-in DNF (Did Not Finish) functionality (including tracking pages read)
• Progress updates with built-in reading journal
• Author-approved and user-submitted content warnings
• Dark Mode
Want to support an independent, Goodreads alternative? Consider upgrading to Plus!
• Keep the platform ad-free: You'll help The StoryGraph stay independent!
• Advanced Stats: Compare any two time slices of your data side-by-side and get stats pages for any of your custom tags
• Up Next Suggestions: Not sure what to read next? We'll look at your To-Read Pile and give you smart, personalised suggestions
• Buddy Read Book Suggestions: Want to read with friends but don't know which book to choose? We suggest books that we think the group will love
• Unlimited Recommendations: Search for personal recommendations, based on your mood and reading preferences, as many times as you want to!
• Advanced Similar Users: Search for users based on what they typically like to read in order to expand your personal book community and discover new books
• Personalised Similar Books: When browsing books, see similar book suggestions that are unique to you
• Shape the roadmap: You get to vote and comment on upcoming features as well as submit official requests for new ones
• Priority Support: Your support tickets and requests for book information updates will be handled first
Terms of Service:https://app.thestorygraph.com/terms-of-service
- StoryGraph: Reading Tracker App User Reviews
- StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Pros
- StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Cons
- Is StoryGraph: Reading Tracker legit?
- Should I download StoryGraph: Reading Tracker?
- StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Screenshots
- Product details of StoryGraph: Reading Tracker
StoryGraph: Reading Tracker App User Reviews
What do you think about StoryGraph: Reading Tracker app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about StoryGraph: Reading Tracker!
Please wait! Facebook StoryGraph: Reading Tracker app comments loading...
StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Pros
✓ Made the switch & never looked backI don’t remember where I heard about this app, but it was an easy changeover and I’ve been so much happier with how this app works for me as a reader! It’s clean, fun, and having a user-centered development roadmap makes me feel so ~special~. I’ve converted several fellow readers. Additionally, the Plus pricing is reasonable and totally worth it in the context of my budgetary priorities. I love being able categorize books the way I really want to. And with AI products making headlines all the time lately, the machine-learning-generated “what to read next” suggestions in this app are a useful tool WITHOUT all the ethical baggage. If you’re not a Storygraph user yet, grab your library card and make the jump!.Version: 1.6
✓ Love it!Storygraph has helped me read so much more in the past few months! Between stats and reading challenges, it’s basically everything I didn’t even realise I wanted in a book tracker and then some. Looking forward to finding out where the site goes from here..Version: 1.0✓ StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Positive Reviews
StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Cons
✗ Repeats of booksIt often adds your book more than once or has several editions listed as read, and when switching to it from goodreads it didn’t download a lot of my books..Version: 1.1
✗ It just opens the web appThe StoryGraph website itself is really good but this app is just a webview that opens the exact same web app that’s available in a browser, it’s not native. Except that now navigating between pages is clunky and slow, transitions and animations between screens are weird, the bottom menu is too close to the home bar and scrolls with content, and it just… doesn’t add any new features. Keeping 3 stars because again, the product is good, but you’ll literally have a better experience just opening it from Safari and adding it as a bookmark than downloading this.Version: 1.7✗ StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Negative Reviews
Is StoryGraph: Reading Tracker legit?
✅ Yes. StoryGraph: Reading Tracker is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,296 StoryGraph: Reading Tracker user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for StoryGraph: Reading Tracker is 92.1/100.
Is StoryGraph: Reading Tracker safe?
✅ Yes. StoryGraph: Reading Tracker is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,296 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for StoryGraph: Reading Tracker is 92.6/100.
Should I download StoryGraph: Reading Tracker?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes StoryGraph: Reading Tracker a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
StoryGraph: Reading Tracker Screenshots
Product details of StoryGraph: Reading Tracker
- App Name:
- StoryGraph: Reading Tracker
- App Version:
- The StoryGraph
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 1.68 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 22 June 2021, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 20 February 2023, Monday - 16:45
- IOS 13.0 or later
What's new in v.1.7? • Status icons are now white in Dark Mode • Fix issue of the app stalling/not loading properly after it has been idle.