Description of Google 2110 chars
Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
Google App User Reviews
What do you think about Google app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Google!
Please wait! Facebook Google app comments loading...
✓ Great AppSo far, no problems have been created. Gboard is useful especially with the smooth swiping instead of typing it in letter by letter. App is useful for many occasions and has multiple uses to its device. I am giving it 4 stars because the app sometimes crashes whenever and uses quite a lot of storage which is one problem needing investigation. However, the app itself is extremely useful towards its majn purpose..Version: 36.0
✓ JohnI use it to get my information for all sorts of things .very clever person who first invented it . I’m 68 years of age ..Version: 58.0
✗ Slow and laggy typingI have been using this app for the last 2 years almost everyday. But since the last few updates in September/October 2019 the app has been laggy and slow. I’m typing faster than the app can recognize. It takes it a few seconds before the text shows what I have actually typed into the search bar. I know it’s not just my phone being slow because I am able to write this review without the problem and text at my normal speed in iMessages and other apps with no issues. Additionally, the search results seem to take longer to appear. The app hangs and freezes from time to time. Websites are opening slowly, and stay blank for a while before opening or not at all. When I’m scrolling down a page it does not scroll smoothly, rather there are pauses and it lags behind. I thought the most recent update would fix the problem but it hasn’t. The actual search content wise is good but there are too many “related searches” and “related search results” displayed and not enough actual results displayed on the small screen. It usually shows about 10-12 results, and then a list of 8 related searches and results for potential searches. That ratio is too close and there should be more actual search results. Please fix this..Version: 84.0
✗ Unnecessary, annoying changesSince the last update. The pages of the navigation or a ‘place’ hijack screen every time I close and open my phone. Just let me zoom, move the map as I see fit and don’t reset it every time. For instance. I have a walk, look at a place on google maps, fold the page back and analyse my route. I switch off my phone. When I open it again it resets to the page of that place. Unnecessary, annoying, wasn’t there before. Before the place would be just in the top waiting to be reopened. The navigation with public transport- it zooms out to the full view of the route each time I open my phone. Just let me zoom and leave it like that. Small things which were not present there before but have been added unnecessarily..Version: 95.0
Is Google legit?
✅ Yes. Google is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 346,938 Google user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Google is 83.5/100.
Is Google safe?
✅ Yes. Google is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 346,938 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.2/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Google is 84.5/100.
Product details of Google
- App Name:
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- AR CA HR CS DA NL EN FI FR DE EL HE HI HU ID IT JA KO MS NB PL PT RO RU ZH SK ES SV TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 271.60 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 12 February 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 25 April 2022, Monday - 00:06
- IOS 14.0 or later
• Bug fixes and performance improvements. We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience..