Description of Facebook 2334 chars
Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Facebook App User Reviews
What do you think about Facebook app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Facebook!
Please wait! Facebook Facebook app comments loading...
✓ Attn: Noticed a bug in the appHello Mark & Facebook team, Ive noticed a problem with the Facebook app since either the last update or since the most recent iOS update where you select the app it loads to a black screen for a split second then goes back to the home screen of the iPad where as on my iPhone the app works just fine so it’s clearly either the app needs an update to make it function with the most current iOS. Please also look into on a side note could you make a way where it’s faster to get to the “most recent” news tab as it’s kinda irritating to have to go down to more then in that listing then choose “most recent” just so I can see my posts in actual correct order of timeline. Thank you for your time!! :).Version: 275.0
✓ Latest update hurts my heartIn the latest update, the app no longer has the “share” button when you try to share a post to a group. You must individually look up and share each group, which is cumbersome and takes far more steps/time. My child is a brand Rep, and it used to be so convenient to make our promotion post and share in 5-10 groups with a few quick taps. Now, I have to individually share the post to each individual group. I understand it is probably some kind of safety feature to prevent hackers and bots and bugs, but it has really made it more difficult for us. Also, the new layout on the computer (not the app, but the physical website) has me all sorts of lost and confused. I’m a pretty tech-y person, but when you move everything from its relative location, it makes it much more difficult of an interface to use. Love the new avatars though!!! They are super fun and cute!!! Also, the new and updates privacy settings on groups are lovely!.Version: 271.0
✗ Selling appWell just like 99 percent of reviews this has turned away from what it was intended to be a socialising app with friends, it’s now virtually a am 80 percent advertising, money making selling app and becoming the the worst social app and a joke news feeds are full of selling and adds I bet the other social apps are laughing there socks of bit the top dogs won’t care there taking obscene amounts of money in that’s all they seem to care about now the last 2 years as seen a massive decline in the social side. Let people pay for an add free version if you still need your millions and give your customers a better experience or you’ll see people start leave in drones be cause of irritating Facebook has become and your previous advertising money dwindle away. I like most of my colleagues have become annoyed on its use now and either don’t use very much or have decided to delete the app and use an alternative which is what I see most people starting to do. Facebook in its money making decline, destroying user experience.. GOOD BYE P.s just look at ratings compared to other social apps who aren’t greedy,, all better ratings obviously you don’t listen to your customers..Version: 284.0
✗ Change the algorithmI wanna see my newsfeed as it happens. Change the algorithm so I can view my newsfeed in chronological order!! I’m so sick of seeing posts from 2,3,4 days ago for the first time, today!! What you think is important to me isn’t at all!! Just put it back to chronological order and I can guarantee you’ll get the hint of what’s important to me then, as I’ll be able to see the posts as they’re posted and respond in real time.. not 3 days later!! Additionally.. I’m also seeing the same old post over and over again too, but missing out on something that, after newsfeed refreshes is gone and never to be seen again, unless I happened to catch who posted it so I can go and search it manually! For example, lost n found animals, emergency posts, just to name a couple. Just put it back to how it used to be in the good old days.. and stop trying to guess what I wanna see!!.Version: 174.0
Is Facebook legit?
⚠ No. Facebook does not seem legit based on our analysis. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 738,233 Facebook user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Facebook is 51.5/100.
Is Facebook safe?
⚠ No. Facebook not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 738,233 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 2.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Facebook is 52.5/100.
Product details of Facebook
- App Name:
- Facebook, Inc.
- Social Networking
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- AR HR CS DA NL EN FI FR DE EL HE HI HU ID IT JA KO MS NB PL PT RO RU ZH SK ES SV TH ZH TR VI
- App Size:
- 267.01 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 05 February 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 30 April 2021, Friday - 15:09
- IOS 11.0 or later
We’ve updated the app to fix some crashes and make features load faster..