Description of Facebook 2334 chars
Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Facebook App User Reviews
What do you think about Facebook app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Facebook!
Please wait! Facebook Facebook app comments loading...
✓ Latest update hurts my heartIn the latest update, the app no longer has the “share” button when you try to share a post to a group. You must individually look up and share each group, which is cumbersome and takes far more steps/time. My child is a brand Rep, and it used to be so convenient to make our promotion post and share in 5-10 groups with a few quick taps. Now, I have to individually share the post to each individual group. I understand it is probably some kind of safety feature to prevent hackers and bots and bugs, but it has really made it more difficult for us. Also, the new layout on the computer (not the app, but the physical website) has me all sorts of lost and confused. I’m a pretty tech-y person, but when you move everything from its relative location, it makes it much more difficult of an interface to use. Love the new avatars though!!! They are super fun and cute!!! Also, the new and updates privacy settings on groups are lovely!.Version: 271.0
✓ Works as intended, why ppl have so many problems?Don’t really know why so many ppl are having issues? I hv 5 phones in household and also checked 10 other frds phones and none of them have any problems at all. Very happy so far with all updates as well. If something doesn’t load for u, then check your internet connection. Also live videos can be turned off..Version: 195.0
✗ Improvements not an improvement and not working? Snowflakes?If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it! Changes and updates which don’t work or which create a less efficient system are pointless? Please.. can we get back to times when posts were listed chronologically. A time when we didn’t have to search for something we have seen but not then unable to find it? A time when one can delete their posts of now obsolete or outdated without the system hanging! A messenger system which used to be part of FB but went independent so it seems and changes same where one cannot easily delete prior conversations once read and tedium in doing so? Messenger app requiring separate download. If FB cuts this then provide an alternative as part of their system?.Version: 288.1
✗ Garbage updates.. MySpace was way better..So the app keeps getting updated but these updates are making the app worse and worse.. When I save things to watch later, the “collection” I put them in doesn’t auto play, so I can’t just put it on while I’m cooking because I have to select the next video in the list each time.. Also when I remove videos, magically they play over again?? I can’t react to most videos.. only two videos load at a time.. This ain’t due to my WiFi, either.. Videos still don’t stay paused when I set my phone down.. And I keep seeing a notification for messenger when I’m on Facebook but I won’t have any messages or notifications when I go into the messenger app.. So basically Facebook has become a Broken system & your employees must not actually work or they’re purposefully making these awful changes to annoy people to stop using Facebook.. If I could keep in contact with my Ohana afar any other way besides Facebook, I would never use the app again.. Oh and can we please make dark mode available for all users, or at least add it to all iOS devices?? Please let me know if I’m reviewing for nothing because you’re not actually paying attention or reading the reviews so I can post these complaints straight to my wall instead.. Mahalo...Version: 297.0
Is Facebook legit?
⚠ No. Facebook does not seem legit based on our analysis. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,115,958 Facebook user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Facebook is 42.1/100.
Is Facebook safe?
⚠ No. Facebook not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,115,958 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 2.2/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Facebook is 43.1/100.
Product details of Facebook
- App Name:
- Facebook, Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- Social Networking
- AR HR CS DA NL EN FI FR DE EL HE HI HU ID IT JA KO MS NB PL PT RO RU ZH SK ES SV TH ZH TR VI
- App Size:
- 273.63 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 05 February 2019, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 26 August 2021, Thursday - 16:48
- IOS 11.0 or later
We’ve updated the app to fix some crashes and make features load faster..