What is Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE? Description of Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE 3804 chars
Start tracking your baby's growth today with the pregnancy app chosen by more than 15 million parents.
What to Expect, the world’s best known, most trusted pregnancy and parenting brand, offers an all-in-one pregnancy and baby tracker app with thousands of medically accurate articles to help you prepare for parenthood and guides you through each step of your journey from conception through your baby's toddler years.
• A week-by-week pregnancy tracker that details your baby's development based on your due date and helps you understand your changing body
• Themed baby size comparisons and visual countdown for each week of your pregnancy
• Helpful daily tips tailored to where you are in your pregnancy
• Videos showing baby’s growth and development during each week of pregnancy
• Personalized checklist to help you build and keep track of your baby registries
• Detailed baby product reviews and expert buying guides you can trust
• Photo journal to document your growing baby bump each week of pregnancy
• Info about the tests and screenings you can expect during pregnancy
• Tight-knit community groups connecting around birth months and locations, interests, medical conditions, must-have baby gear and more!
AFTER BABY’S ARRIVAL
• Baby milestone tracker and month-by-month guides customized based on your little one’s birthday
• Daily tips tailored to where you are in your postpartum recovery and parenting journey
• A baby feeding tracker that lets you time your baby’s feedings, keep track of breastfeedings, bottles, and pumping sessions all in one place so you can easily spot patterns in your baby’s eating habits
• Videos and expert articles about sleep schedules, feeding tips, milestones, baby’s growth and development, and more
• Medically reviewed info about baby’s health, well-visits, and immunizations
• Photo tool to capture baby’s milestones and firsts
• Connections within our caring community groups centered around baby’s birth month, health conditions, parenting styles, and more!
WHEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT
• An ovulation calculator that pinpoints your most fertile days based on your last period and menstrual cycle
• A due date calculator that helps you figure out when your baby is due based on your last period, IVF transfer date, ultrasound, or conception date, then provides fun facts about your baby’s birthday
• Expert advice to help you understand your cycle, identify tell-tale signs of ovulation, and spot the early signs of pregnancy
• Supportive community groups devoted to preparing for pregnancy, trying to conceive, fertility treatments, and more
ABOUT OUR CONTENT
All the content on What to Expect is accurate, up-to-date and regularly reviewed by the What to Expect Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts. It is in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff.
The medical guidelines and recommendations on What to Expect come from highly respected expert organizations including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as from peer-reviewed medical journals.
For more about What to Expect's medical review and editorial policy, visit: https://www.whattoexpect.com/medical-review/
Do not sell my info: https://dsar.whattoexpect.com/
Use our pregnancy app to help you have a happy, healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby! Let’s connect:
* Instagram: @whattoexpect
* Twitter: @WhatToExpect
* Facebook: facebook.com/whattoexpect
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/whattoexpect
* TikTok: @whattoexpect
Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE App User Reviews
What do you think about Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE!
Please wait! Facebook Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE app comments loading...
Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE Pros
✓ Friendly app during pregnancyI am very relieved and happy to get the best app in first shot. Since I got the good news I was looking for an app that may help us to track down the progress of my baby and the expected symptoms in moms. As I am all alone during this phase I needed an expert to validate the symptoms I am experiencing and help me out. I got a go-to-one-stop-shop for everything I needed since day 1 till my delivery. A great app with very helpful articles. I thoroughly enjoyed using this app and have recommended to my family and friends..Version: 12.8
✓ The best!I love this app so much, I use it almost everyday..Version: 15.14✓ Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE Positive Reviews
Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE Cons
✗ It says I’m farther along than I amI inputed my info for the calculated due date and it says that I’m 2 weeks farther along than I am..I tried changing my calculated date by putting in my conception date rather than my last period but no change. It says that I conceived 20 days earlier than what I put in, and when I try to change it in the settings it won’t save. If the dates were right I would be following the app closer because it has a lot of good information..Version: 11.2.1
✗ CensorshipAs others have said, the censorship is a huge problem. Some of the community is also pretty toxic as well. The funny thing is, the moderators do absolutely nothing about the disrespectful people in the community, but are quick to delete posts that don’t fit their agenda because they claim it’s “false information” or “disinformation”. I shared an abstract section of a scientific article based on factual toxicology reports, written by a medical scientist. It was used to just simply share information and I wasn’t declaring it to be “truth” and I was respectful, but nonetheless, WTE deleted it. So basically WTE picks and chooses which science is correct and if you disagree, you are accused of spreading misinformation. Also, people in groups have came forward, stating how the disrespect from some users makes them uncomfortable posting or interacting with other people. It’s a big problem, yet WTE moderators are more concerned about comments that indicate any degree of being pro-life. I really liked this app at first and have been a frequent user, but after seeing where WTE’s priorities lie, I may need to find a different community. I think WTE would benefit from hiring unbiased moderators.Version: 15.7✗ Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE Negative Reviews
Is Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE legit?
✅ Yes. Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 305,322 Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE is 95.1/100.
Is Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE safe?
✅ Yes. Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 305,322 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE is 96.1/100.
Should I download Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE Screenshots
Product details of Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE
- App Name:
- Pregnancy & Baby Tracker WTE
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 122.94 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 01 February 2019, Friday
- Last Update:
- 24 October 2022, Monday - 08:27
- IOS 15.2 or later
This update includes small bug fixes and visual improvements to app settings. Thanks for choosing What to Expect! It's users like you that make the WTE community a trusted source of support for millions..