What is Crunchyroll? Description of Crunchyroll 3162 chars
Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,300 titles—from past seasons to new episodes fresh from Japan, including critically acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals.
Access series previously available on the Funimation, Wakanim, and VRV apps. Get exclusive access to music videos and concerts performed by the hottest artists worldwide!
Banish evil curses with Yuji Itadori in JUJUTSU KAISEN, an epic tale about a high schooler who eats a cursed finger to save a friend and becomes a curse himself.
Train with young Tanjiro Kamado in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, who vows to rid the world of all demons after his family is slaughtered.
Defend humanity with the heroic Scout Regiment in Attack on Titan, where humankind is terrorized by massive humanoid creatures known as Titans.
Unleash your heroic potential with Izuku “Deku” Midoriya in My Hero Academia as he and his classmates train to become the next generation of superheroes!
Stream hot series and new seasons, including:
• One Piece
• Solo Leveling
• Shangri-La Frontier
• MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES Season 2
• Classroom of the Elite
• Metallic Rouge
• Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside
• The Demon Prince of Momochi House
• And more!
Watch a bounty of newly released theatrical and direct-to-video flicks, including:
• Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO
• JUJUTSU KAISEN 0
• Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train
• One Piece Film Red
• Attack on Titan ~Chronicle~
• FAIRY TAIL: DRAGON CRY
• And many more!
• Enjoy a backstage pass to thousands of music videos, hundreds of concert exclusives, and special performances.
• Get free, unlimited access to a growing library of mobile games with Crunchyroll Game Vault, with no ads and no in-app purchases (Mega Fan/Ultimate Fan memberships).
• Take your favorite anime to go with Offline Viewing (Mega Fan/Ultimate Fan memberships).
• Enjoy your anime subbed and dubbed. Pick from multiple languages available. (Dub availability varies per series.)
• Share your anime with family and friends! Watch on up to 6 devices at the same time! (Mega Fan/Ultimate Fan memberships.)
• Add your favorite series to your Watchlist or make specialty playlists by adding individual episodes, music videos, or whatever you like to Crunchylists!
• Browse anime in every genre from action and adventure to romance and drama. Comedy, music, slice of life, supernatural, fantasy—the app has it all!
In-app purchasing and auto-pay info:
• Become a Premium member starting from $7.99 per month (amount in USD).
• Your account will automatically be charged after you confirm your membership.
• The membership automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period.
• Your account will be charged monthly for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Terms of Service at https://www.crunchyroll.com/tos
- Crunchyroll App User Reviews
- Crunchyroll Pros
- Crunchyroll Cons
- Is Crunchyroll legit?
- Should I download Crunchyroll?
- Crunchyroll Screenshots
- Product details of Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll App User Reviews
What do you think about Crunchyroll app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Crunchyroll!
Please wait! Facebook Crunchyroll app comments loading...
✓ 4.5 StarsOk here is the lowdown on this app and why I gave it 4.5. Let’s start with what every one seems to be worried about: ads. The ads it seems to me bearable. You well run across 3 to 4 ads per video most of the time. Some ads didn’t even play, they just pop up for a second and then resume playing video. Some ads were not so kind, looping the same two ads about 3 times before resuming. Next let’s talk about there subs. Some quality of life improvements are needed in like areas such as timing when a sub is suppose to disappear over translated text to disappear when the screen changes, along with the karaoke during the opening song. Third let’s talk about buffering. I am on 4 g Lte and low res to save data, so only once in a while did it need to stop and buff. I would press pause for a moment to let it get ahead so I can’t say how it would work out for those streaming 1080p. Finally let’s talk content. You’ll find a lot of great content on this app. You won’t find anything by funamation I.e. there dubbed for the most part that I could find but you can find some Dragonball super, along with other popular shows. Some shows are for premium only that you might run across but so far I only found 1 show like that. But if you do op for premium they have 3 plans with the cheapest being around 8 and their highest being about 15. In conclusion any decent anime lover should add this app to there collection..Version: 4.11.0
✓ My number 1This by far the best anime app ever it’s fairly easy to use it’s got most of the new mainstream anime and also you get them the same day as Japan how great is that and also all at a great price I couldn’t ask for more from this app I just hope they are looking at adding more titles 😁.Version: 3.4.1✓ Crunchyroll Positive Reviews
✗ Useless unless you payI honestly wish I could give it less than 1 star. I’ve only been using the app for three days and I have given up. I understand that the app works fine if you pay for a subscription, however, developers should understand that not everyone can afford to pay a monthly fee just to watch anime. If they’re going to offer a free alternative and make you watch ads to compensate, the least they could do is make sure the free version actually works- otherwise just don’t offer it! Don’t make people waste their time! The first day this app worked great- I don’t care if I have to watch ads or even if the ads repeat. I understand it’s free so I don’t mind it. However, yesterday, I started to notice that the app freezes whenever an ad is about to play- the screen goes black and that’s it. There is nothing you can do but exit the app and restart it. Initially this only happened a few times, but now it’s to the point I can’t even START watching an episode because it freezes. I can restart the app 12 times (which I have), and it does the exact same thing each time. I’m done. I’m done using this app, wasting my time and dealing with this frustration. And now, even if I could or wanted to, there is NO WAY I’m ever going to give my money to Crunchyroll. If you’re going to give a free service and make it as crappy as possible just to get people to buy the subscription- don't even offer it to begin with. It’s low, a cheap trick. Just don’t..Version: 3.4.0
✗ Good, but offline downloads are brokenWhile the rest of the app is relatively polished, there was a huge bug regarding the offline downloading functionality. Having been planning an overseas trip, I upgraded my membership to the “Mega Fan” tier and downloaded roughly 18 episodes of content from my favourite shows to get me through the long flight. However, upon actually putting my device in Airplane Mode and taking off, I discovered that NONE of the downloads would actually play. At first, the entire app would just crash upon trying to play any downloaded content, before ultimately refusing to display any episodes entirely. I have just downgraded my subscription to “Fan”, although it was very disappointing to waste ~$4 finding out that a premium feature doesn’t even work..Version: 4.36.1✗ Crunchyroll Negative Reviews
Is Crunchyroll legit?
✅ Yes. Crunchyroll is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 824,416 Crunchyroll user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Crunchyroll is 91.3/100.
Is Crunchyroll safe?
✅ Yes. Crunchyroll is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 824,416 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Crunchyroll is 92.8/100.
Should I download Crunchyroll?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Crunchyroll a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of Crunchyroll
- App Name:
- App Version:
- Crunchyroll, LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- AR EN FR DE HI IT PT RU ES
- App Size:
- 167.90 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 21 December 2009, Monday
- Last Update:
- 21 February 2024, Wednesday - 18:45
- IOS 16.0 or later
• For the best experience and features, minimum support is set for iOS 16 and higher. • This update also includes bug fixes and performance improvements..