Description of MyFitnessPal 3825 chars
Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly and annual auto-renewing subscription options.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
MyFitnessPal App User Reviews
What do you think about MyFitnessPal app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about MyFitnessPal!
Please wait! Facebook MyFitnessPal app comments loading...
✓ Great App for someone with a disabilityI have Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, and I am a recent heart transplant patient. I lost about 30 pounds before my transplant because I knew it would be a hard transition and it is important to give yourself and those helping you the best edge you possibly can. It’s also important to really educate yourself on nutrition and your body, I studied nutrition on my own did all the exercises I could, learned my body type and how I metabolize food. I also consult with my doctors and get blood work done so I know how to best tweak my diet to maximize my diet and health. Get some it’s always wise to consult with your doctors and even get a basic basic metabolic panel done to check your blood work. I recently gained a few pounds back from being on high doses of prednisone and others that made me super hangry like that already food loving person I am. As knowledgeable I am about nutrition I’m not a machine and this app keeps me accountable and allows me to make the most of my health habits. The key is to have a healthy balance and not obsess over losing weight and constantly over analyzing everything. It also helps me remember to hydrate. Don’t go crazy extreme, pace yourself and allow yourself to have many of the things you crave don’t over indulge make healthier versions of what you crave and eat smaller portions of the things you really want..Version: 7.36
✓ Great app for people serious about losing weightI started using this app seriously in mid-July. The database for foods is great and I up until recently just used the free version. During this time I lost 11 lbs. I set my profile to the lowest setting for activity and have my pedometer set to the app to add calories I get for walking. My goal is to just keep under the calories based on losing 1.5 LBS a week. My suggestion is record everything even if you go over (it will happen occasionally). But that’s ok because you can work harder the next day. I finally did buy the premium version mainly for the export feature. I am an analyst by trade so I like to put my results into graphs and do monitoring beyond the app’s capabilities. I will stress it is not needed to lose weight. If you don’t want to spend time looking at your different nutrients then I would not spend the money on it. If you do it could be worth it. I like how the app says you have a 67% chance of better success if you pay for the premium. They don’t tell you about the confounder. The reason that happens most likely is people who do buy the app in general are more serious about the long hall. This should not be viewed as a diet it needs to be viewed as a life change that you will do going forward. Once you reach your goal you then switch to maintenance so you keep your weight and don’t gain it back..Version: 20.17.1
✗ Premium rip offWas a great app- still is to some extent and I’ve been using it for over 7 years but the cost of the premium upgrade for what’s offered is actually laughable, there are plenty of other food tracking apps that offer the ability to more closely track your macros without paying $15 a month... I’m thinking it’s time I actually start seriously looking at what the others have to offer- and no I have no interest in paying $80 upfront every year either, as a one off I would have considered it or if there was considerably more content offered maybe but $80 a year or $15 a month is beyond greedy- will stop recommending this as a good tracking app.Version: 7.29.1
✗ SlowThis app has crippling performance and stability issues. Also the “onbording” instructions can’t be dismissed all at once, which is annoying. Just get me to the app and I’ll find out how it works!.Version: 20.3.0
Is MyFitnessPal legit?
✅ Yes. MyFitnessPal is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,266,783 MyFitnessPal user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for MyFitnessPal is 91.9/100.
Is MyFitnessPal safe?
✅ Yes. MyFitnessPal is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,266,783 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for MyFitnessPal is 93.4/100.
Product details of MyFitnessPal
- App Name:
- MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- DA NL EN FR DE ID IT JA KO MS NB PL PT RU ZH ES SV ZH TR
- App Size:
- 138.37 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 08 December 2009, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 24 June 2021, Thursday - 19:19
- IOS 13.0 or later
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly. That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and i....