Description of TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner 2828 chars
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a full-featured and powerful scanner for documents, receipts, books, photos, whiteboards, and other text. Using just your iPhone or iPad, you can quickly scan your multipage documents in high quality PDFs or JPEGs, name, organize and send them anywhere.
• “Absolutely the best... I've tried other scanner apps and this one is the only way to go. Never going back to the other apps… TurboScan sets the standard for scanning apps.” - (User review, March 2021)
• “…Would recommend this flawless and incredibly useful and perfectly executed app” - (User review, April 2021)
• Featured in The NY Times, CNN Money and The Telegraph.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten them (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text - black on white. Color and photo modes are also available.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan automatically takes three pictures of the same document, giving you guaranteed perfect result every time.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you routinely send documents to a predefined address with one tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and shooting. Perspective correction
• SureScan 3x mode for sharpest scans
• Touch ID & passcode lock
• Document naming, storage in folders and smart search
• Add and reorder pages at any time
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page for printing, etc.
• “Email to myself” feature for quick routine emails
• Email or message documents as PDF, JPEG, or PNG, or save to Photos
• Upload, auto-upload and backup to iCloud Drive
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like Dropbox or Google Drive to send to clouds
• Copy & paste scans to other scans or Clipboard, and merge
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Printing via AirPrint or printing apps
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• Optimized for VoiceOver for visually impaired
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner App User Reviews
What do you think about TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner!
Please wait! Facebook TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner app comments loading...
TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner Pros
✓ Great appI have ALWAYS loved this app. It's has been great for the last 4 or so years. Don't use anything else..Version: 2.8.5
✓ TurboscanCrisp, quick and intuitive ! I recommended it to friends and colleagues. Amazingly, TurboScan can also be used to correct perspective in camera roll pictures!! Update: frame auto detection makes the job even quicker but seems to need some fine tuning I’m sure it will get..Version: 3.0.2
TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner Cons
✗ ICloud sync stopped workingBeen a user for 7 years. Love the app but since June none of the documents sync to icloud. I have checked my iOS > Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and TuboScan is turned ON but nothing happens. Guess I have to find a new service if this does not get fixed..Version: 3.1.1
✗ Can’t organize scans into folders. Can’t use OneDrive.Really thought this app would be impressive given all the strong ratings. However, I was surprised to learn that there is absolutely no way to organize scanned items. It looks like everything just gets dumped into one big folder. Strange that a document scanning tool offers nothing in the way of document management. I want to keep business receipts, personal receipts, legal documents and other information all in one place but without a way to add some kind of taxonomy, this would quickly become a painful proposition. Also, I would like to be able to upload scanned items to OneDrive. Why only iCloud backup? Seems like a bit of a constraint. Not everyone likes to keep their data in iCloud. Hoping I can get a refund because I wouldn’t even use this app if it were free. Too many other, better, more flexible, better designed scanning applications out there..Version: 2.8.8
Is TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner legit?
✅ Yes. TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 251,343 TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner is 95.4/100.
Is TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner safe?
✅ Yes. TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 251,343 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.9/5. AppSupports Safety Score for TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner is 96.9/100.
TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner Screenshots
Product details of TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner
- App Name:
- TurboScan™ Pro: PDF scanner
- Piksoft Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT JA PT RU ZH ES
- App Size:
- 30.14 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 December 2009, Monday
- Last Update:
- 22 November 2021, Monday - 19:48
- IOS 8.0 or later