What is Pocket Yoga? Description of Pocket Yoga 2083 chars
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 500 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
Pocket Yoga App User Reviews
What do you think about Pocket Yoga app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Pocket Yoga!
Please wait! Facebook Pocket Yoga app comments loading...
Pocket Yoga Pros
✓ Great appI love this app. I do the yoga practices everyday. So much better than a YouTube video..Version: 5.3.2
✓ Thank youYou have been my morning routine for 10 months. Your app is incredible, single time subscription, no advertising. Love that the animated figure does not look like an avatar. As I have progessed, I have adapted the routines to my own ability. Eg perhaps not partial plank, depending on own strength, go for full plank. If you wish to start a yoga for self practice, you will not regret purchasing this app..Version: 10.1.0✓ Pocket Yoga Positive Reviews
Pocket Yoga Cons
✗ Transitions too fast, obnoxious voiceThe voice really turns me off—“inHAAAALE! ExHAAAAAALE!”, and, at least in the routine I tried (30-minute Ocean), switching between poses was too quick and abrupt..Version: 8.0.4
✗ Good but not great for beginners.While this app offers beginner settings, it provides limited information to help beginners. It moves very quickly and defines few poses during the workouts. There is a glossary but you'll spend a lot more time trying to figure out the poses than you will doing them. I've been doing yoga for several years but still don't know all the poses and terms. Don't expect to have no knowledge and be able to jump into the workouts. This is not my only paid yoga app. I got this one because of the pairing with Apple Watch. When it works, it's nice to be able to glance at your wrist since the speed of the workouts and the poses themselves prevent you from always being able to see your main device's screen. However, it doesn't always show the correct pose on the watch..Version: 5.3.2✗ Pocket Yoga Negative Reviews
Is Pocket Yoga legit?
✅ Yes. Pocket Yoga is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 4,866 Pocket Yoga user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Pocket Yoga is 92.3/100.
Is Pocket Yoga safe?
✅ Yes. Pocket Yoga is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 4,866 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Pocket Yoga is 93.8/100.
Should I download Pocket Yoga?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Pocket Yoga a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Pocket Yoga Screenshots
Product details of Pocket Yoga
- App Name:
- Pocket Yoga
- Rainfrog, LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 287.03 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 20 March 2010, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 30 August 2022, Tuesday - 20:44
- IOS 13.0 or later
10 additional poses Improved Accounts: Better account management with ability to delete accounts and enhanced security. Technical fixes NEW POSES ADDED 1) One Legged Crane II 2) Side Supported Headstand with Lotus Legs 3) Side One Legged....