What is Pocket Yoga? Description of Pocket Yoga 2083 chars
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 500 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
Pocket Yoga App User Reviews
What do you think about Pocket Yoga app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Pocket Yoga!
Please wait! Facebook Pocket Yoga app comments loading...
Pocket Yoga Pros
✓ Am I a yogi?I've never considered myself a "yogi" never really got into it, but when I started running I downloaded this ap for a guided stretch. I absolutely love it. I can't believe how much I get into this. The levels are very good. The images are great for instruction and the voice/background music is very relaxing. I think I might actually like yoga thanks to this ap! I highly recommend it to anyone at any level..Version: 6.0.0
✓ So simple to use. PerfectEasy, progressive... great for beginners +.Version: 8.0.4✓ Pocket Yoga Positive Reviews
Pocket Yoga Cons
✗ Sexist + UnrealisticI’m a 27-year-old millennial from Miami. I have been practicing yoga for many years. I recently discovered that the female voice of this app has been changed to that of a cartoon character. The previous voice was a realistic voice and sounded much more “soothing” than the new one. I learned that the president/CEO of this company is a male named Sergio, which is not surprising. We need to stop creating unrealistic female voices period, as it has a negative effect on women’s’ self-esteem, in the same way that constantly hearing deep voices of men would affect their self-esteem (but that doesn’t happen usually because men are in charge more often than women). I will not use this app anymore..Version: 9.0.5
✗ Cute app, average yogaThe animations are cute I’ve been to hundreds of yoga sessions. In comparison with those and with other yoga apps, this one doesn’t seem to help you find a yogic breathing flow. The timing between calls are a bit weird and it’s harder to follow than videos of an actual instructor going through the moves and talking you through it, which seems more flowing.Version: 7.0.0✗ Pocket Yoga Negative Reviews
Is Pocket Yoga legit?
✅ Yes. Pocket Yoga is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 4,989 Pocket Yoga user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Pocket Yoga is 92.4/100.
Is Pocket Yoga safe?
✅ Yes. Pocket Yoga is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 4,989 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Pocket Yoga is 93.9/100.
Should I download Pocket Yoga?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Pocket Yoga a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Pocket Yoga Screenshots
Product details of Pocket Yoga
- App Name:
- Pocket Yoga
- Rainfrog, LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 273.33 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 20 March 2010, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 18 September 2023, Monday - 13:59
- IOS 14.0 or later
• Support for iOS 17. • New StandBy widget lets you see the 'Pose of the Day' in a whole new way when you turn your iPhone on its side while charging. • New small size widget allows you to launch the app directly from the Lock Screen. • Technical fix....