What is GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad? Description of GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad 3577 chars
Easily and quickly identify and locate stars, planets, constellations, galaxies and more by simply pointing to the sky. Your personal telescope to the wonders in the night sky. Go outside and explore the night sky.
***** As seen in Apple's iPad 2 event
***** Featured on ABC's "The View" show
***** Featured in "Wired" magazine
--- What People Are Saying
"Powerful and easy to use, with excellent animation and the widest zoom range." — D.Schroeder, University professor
"GoSkyWatch Planetarium should not be missed regardless of whether you are a casual or hard-core fan of astronomy." — AppAdvice
"I have more than 10 astronomy apps on my iPhone and this is by far the best. Everything I need and easy to use." — Pat, iTunes reviewer
--- What makes GoSkyWatch different to other astronomy apps?
• Easy to use — No buttons to press or modes to select, just point to the sky to start exploring.
• Designed specifically for efficient outdoor use.
• Touch free identification — No need to keep touching the screen to identify what you see in the sky. Great for those cold nights with gloves on!
• Don't need to hold level — Displays the sky view and information at the correct orientation when held at any angle not just landscape or portrait.
• Gyroscope compass auto calibration — No need to calibrate the gyroscope. Advanced adaptive algorithms for smooth and accurate positioning.
• Unique target identification — Touch drag scheme for greatest accuracy and speed since your finger doesn't actually cover what you are trying to identify.
• Planets shown with relative brightness to stars — No oversized graphics that prevent you from distingishing a planet from surrounding stars.
• Full 180 degree display — See at a glance what is in the sky and where without having to pan around.
• Minimal on screen text — Stars and planets easier to identify since they are not covered by text.
• Popup images — No need to keep zooming in and out just to see what is out there.
• Heads up object name, brightness and distance
• Contains all stars visible to the naked eye
• Magnitude adjustment for viewing conditions
• Touchless navigation even for the iPod touch without a compass.
• Looking for a planet, star, constellation or galaxy? Just use the finder and let the arrow guide the way
• Search stars and DSOs sorted by name, distance or magnitude.
• Moon phase calendar
• Sun rise/set times
• Day, sidereal and time lapse animation
• Over 200 images of planets and deep sky objects
• Messier and Caldwell catalogs with images
• Actual image taken of the Milky Way
• Below horizon display
• Look back in time with the birthday star search. Find out how old you were for the star light seen.
• Constellation images, boundaries and patterns
• Solar system, star, DSO, constellation Wikipedia
• Ian Ridpath's constellation StarTales
• Interactive graphical ephemeris
• Planet, star, constellation and DSO ephemeris data
• High performance graphics
• Easy setup using auto location or built in city list
• Location favorites
* No internet connection required. Internet optionally used for auto location, viewing Wikipedia information and StarTales.
Free International Space Station real time tracking and viewing opportunities available with the companion GoISSWatch app. We don't charge in-app purchases for that!
This free version contains banner ads. The full paid version with added features does not contain banner ads.
- GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad App User Reviews
- GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Pros
- GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Cons
- Is GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad legit?
- Should I download GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad?
- GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Screenshots
- Product details of GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad
GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad App User Reviews
What do you think about GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad!
Please wait! Facebook GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad app comments loading...
GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Pros
✓ AwesomeIts a grate app for those people who want to learn... And dont forget its free.Version: 6.1.1
✓ A great applicationThis is one of the most satisfying apps for the ipad. It is clear, easy to work with, delivers much, and is free. Thank you for a great piece of work, it is highly recommended. My night time gazing is improved and my armchair gazing is now exciting..Version: 4.3.0✓ GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Positive Reviews
GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Cons
✗ Ads destroyed itSo upset..Version: 9.4.0
✗ GoskywatchpGreat app but very poor accuracy in my region at least. Auckland New Zealand.Version: 4.7.0✗ GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Negative Reviews
Is GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad legit?
✅ Yes. GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 2,034 GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad is 90.0/100.
Is GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad safe?
✅ Yes. GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 2,034 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad is 91.5/100.
Should I download GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad Screenshots
Product details of GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad
- App Name:
- GoSkyWatch Planetarium iPad
- App Version:
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- DA NL EN FR DE IT JA ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 95.60 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 01 April 2010, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 10 August 2020, Monday - 15:59
- IOS 9.3 or later
- Added tap compass button to toggle motion control - Updated icons - Fix to manual location coordinate entry - iOS Updates.