What is Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid)? Description of Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) 3996 chars
Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. Jump Desktop also supports our own, high performance, next generation remote desktop protocol called Fluid Remote Desktop.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time. Also - not subscriptions!
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC. Fluid Remote Desktop uses DTLS for secure connections.
* Works with almost any computer and operating system.
* Supports physical mice! On iOS 13 and iPadOS, Jump Desktop supports the accessibility mouse with some limitations. Jump Desktop also supports special physical mice with no limitations. For more information visit https://jumpdesktop.com/mice.
* Fluid Remote Desktop protocol supports high performance remote desktop and audio.
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Setup as many computers as you like – there are no limits!
* Built for iPad Pro, iPad, iPhone and iPod
* iPad Pro features: Full support for split-screen multitasking and Apple Pencil.
* Open multiple simultaneous connections
* Live connection previews
* Protect your server settings using Touch ID
* Connection syncing via iCloud connection syncing
* Advanced Bluetooth keyboard: The best bluetooth keyboard support on the App Store. Shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys - everything works. Also includes macros for keys no available on bluetooth keyboards (i.e function keys)
* SSH tunneling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support via touch gestures: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA external monitor support: View your desktop on an external monitor using a cable or AirPlay. Jump Desktop will let you utilize you external display as a true monitor (not as a mirror like other apps on the store).
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Full support for Linea and Infinea barcode and MSR scanners. Includes support for E2E encryption.
* Supports RD Gateway
* Supports custom resolutions. Set any resolution you want including Retina resolutions.
* Dynamic RDP resolution updates on Windows 8.1+
* Remote printing: Send print outs from your computer to your iPad/iPhone device (exclusive RDP print redirection feature on the App Store!)
* Folder sharing
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7+
* Multi-touch redirection support on Windows 8+
* Super high performance, adaptive remote desktop
* Audio streaming
* Strong encryption built into the protocol
* Connect from anywhere, even restricted networks without requiring networking knowledge
* Clipboard sharing
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) App User Reviews
What do you think about Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid)!
Please wait! Facebook Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) app comments loading...
Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) Pros
✓ PerfectTried a couple of RDP apps as was about to give up but decided to give this one ago instead. Very glad I did. It works really well and let's you do complicated keyboard events easily (this is the only I found that supported CTRL + SHIFT + cursor keys) Everything works as advertised, plus you can set the resolution to 1024 x 724 which leaves enough space at the top for Jumps menu bar.Version: 0
✓ A highly usable Remote Desktop clientThis app has been invaluable as I fractured my shoulder and can only use my left hand and cannot sit in front of the computer to use my desktop apps. I have tried other RDP clients and they are either fiddly to use or can't handle functions such us Ctrl-click. Obviously nothing can match a big monitor, keyboard and mouse for efficiency but with Jump Desktop I can use the Windows apps properly, albei with a little patience. Not the cheapest app but well worth the money..Version: 6.2✓ Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) Positive Reviews
Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) Cons
✗ Having an mouse issues in gamesI’m aware that this wont exactly be optimal for gaming and it’s not the main reason that I got it, but I do like to play the odd game and have hit a strange issue, when I load a game up the DPI seems to go through the roof, meaning that the smallest of mouse movements will send the screen into a blur of ridiculously fast 360s and only look at the feet of the character. This only seems to happen in games however, as the movement speed on the desktop and other applications is just fine. Is there anyway to fix this? It would be greatly appreciated..Version: 9.5.8
✗ I'd love to give this app a glowing review...The app works. It does what it says it will. It does not however connect to any Bluetooth mouse other than the ******Mouse GT. Check the other reviews. Looks like people are being paid to give great reviews and encourage people to buy a $300 mouse in addition to the $20 app. If you want a working remote desktop have at 'er. If you want something that offers function to non-elite mouse owners shop around..Version: 7.1.2✗ Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) Negative Reviews
Is Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) legit?
✅ Yes. Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,459 Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) is 90.0/100.
Is Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) safe?
✅ Yes. Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,459 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) is 91.5/100.
Should I download Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid)?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) Screenshots
Product details of Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid)
- App Name:
- Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid)
- Phase Five Systems
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT JA KO RU ZH ES
- App Size:
- 71.90 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 01 April 2010, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 19 October 2022, Wednesday - 17:02
- IOS 12.0 or later
* iOS 16 Optimization * Optional Retina mode for Fluid * Performance and bug fixes.