- 91.5LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 93.0SAFETY SCORE
- 12+CONTENT RATING
What is CVS Pharmacy? Description of CVS Pharmacy 1776 chars
Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
Checking out. Easier.
• Save with ExtraCare® and pick up prescriptions with a single scan (just tap “Show Card”).
• Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription.
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers and rewards when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Make sure you never miss a deal by opting in to notifications. Get photo and prescription updates too.
• Plan out your shopping and saving with the weekly ad for your local store.
Getting prescriptions. Easier.
• Pay for your medications and have them delivered.
• Prepay for your prescriptions then show your barcode for more private pickup. (Turn landscape to sign.)
• Order refills, check their status and see your prescription history.
• Check drug interactions and information.
Caring for your health. Easier.
• Video chat with a health care provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® for general care and clinical services.
• View wait times and schedule a clinic visit (restrictions apply).
• Check available health care services and insurance coverage.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints and more from your device and online albums for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
This app integrates with Apple Health (using Apple HealthKit) to allow certain users to voluntarily share their fitness and activity data with CVS Pharmacy, Inc.® Select eligible CarePass® members may activate the optional Healthy Rewards benefit and choose to connect to the Apple Health app.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.
CVS Pharmacy App User Reviews
What do you think about CVS Pharmacy app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about CVS Pharmacy!
Please wait! Facebook CVS Pharmacy app comments loading...
CVS Pharmacy Pros
✓ One App That Genuinely Makes Life Easier….And sadly that’s not something I generally find myself saying, & if so 100% meaning it; but this is def one of the exceptions! It gives you the capability to manage your entire family’s medications etc., cvs shopping online &/or in store pickup, ability to request Covid hometests with a few finger taps & then it comes right to your door, manage your card/store membership & rewards, much easier etc for monitoring your ExtraBucks & personally i think since the apps been out it’s made earning ExtraBucks happen much faster & earning much more than before; also you can schedule/reschedule/& much more Appts for the Minute Clinic- even to request or schedule a video call/appt, & give you instant access to your medical records; as well as Covid vaccination documentation & documentation for any & all Other vaccinations you’ve had…..ALSO allows you to submit prescriptions/refills in 2 seconds from phone & you can have your prescriptions filled & sent directly to your door on the app w/ a few taps as well! I know I didn’t touch on literally every great aspect of it but there’s MANY examples. It’s definitely extremely convenient & helpful etc..Version: 9.4.4
✓ Love it!Great app, easy to use..Version: 4.0.2✓ CVS Pharmacy Positive Reviews
CVS Pharmacy Cons
✗ Bad really badSuper frustrating trying to load my card info to pay with my phone. Wont tell me what the problem is, that tells me to get out of the app and reload which doesn’t work.Version: 4.0.1
✗ New CVS AppI attempted to order 3 prescriptions on the CVS website this morning. I could not locate a simple complete list of my of all my current prescriptions from which to indicate the prescriptions I needed to refill. I found lots of pages explaining medications, frequency of use, but not a check off box to indicate that I needed it. The website is now so convoluted and confusing that I have given up and will need to call in my prescriptions. I believe that I am probably one of many who will need to do this, so I am quite certain that the phones lines will be completely jammed up everyday until they can simplify the website. I’m certain the IT people responsible for this update can easily find whatever they are looking for because they created this mess. But, please review this app update from the user’s perspective. Also, I have always relied on using my list of prescriptions on the old (and easy to use) CVS website each time I was required to give my doctor(s) a list of all my prescriptions. Now, I can’t find it to even place an order. I tried to order 3 prescriptions, but was only able to order 1. I have no idea how I got the one to go through and not the others. I’m not even sure if the 1 is ordered. This was a nightmare and it definitely needs a lot of work to make it user friendly..Version: 9.0.0✗ CVS Pharmacy Negative Reviews
Is CVS Pharmacy legit?
✅ Yes. CVS Pharmacy is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 999,374 CVS Pharmacy user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for CVS Pharmacy is 91.5/100.
Is CVS Pharmacy safe?
✅ Yes. CVS Pharmacy is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 999,374 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for CVS Pharmacy is 93.0/100.
Should I download CVS Pharmacy?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes CVS Pharmacy a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
CVS Pharmacy Screenshots
Product details of CVS Pharmacy
- App Name:
- CVS Pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- App Size:
- 500.45 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 06 October 2010, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 17 May 2023, Wednesday - 20:05
- IOS 15.0 or later
Bug fixes and performance improvements..