- 66.8LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 68.8SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is Snapseed? Description of Snapseed 2891 chars
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
Snapseed App User Reviews
What do you think about Snapseed app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Snapseed!
Please wait! Facebook Snapseed app comments loading...
✓ Simple amazingThis is definitely one of the best photo editing apps available, almost endless possibilities and you can further edit any preset filters or effects. One thing I would like to see in future updates is the ability to manually select the type of texture from a range of thumbnails. Even though you can keep pressing the texture buttons to get different textures, you never know exactly how many options are available. I've used certain textures in past photo edits, but have never been able to find them again as the texture effects all appear randomly. But overall it's a fantastic app which I use all the time..Version: 1.5.2
✓ Great but needs an updateCan’t open images except from camera roll, seems to be a bug. App locks up if you open from other devices or albums (the only fix is to delete the app and reinstall) ————— The biggest features I wish for are 1) a quality noise reduction feature!!!!!!!!!!! 2) I'd like in the black and white section to have sliders to control the monochrome conversion. Eg magenta, yellow, nuetrals, black, white, cyan etc etc. that way I can make a black and white photo have the same pop as if it were in colour. The current selection of just a few preset colour filters doesn’t work well enough. 5 stars if those features were added Update: Years later since I first reviewed & we still need noise reduction. I still have to go over to PS express or Lightroom for this feature.Version: 2.22.0✓ Snapseed Positive Reviews
✗ What happened?Used to be great, but doesn’t work at all now. Even if I get past the uploading image section which freezes for a good few minutes, it crashes if I try to make any edits to the photo at all. I thought maybe I needed to update the app, but I haven’t been able to use it for almost a year now, it’s up to date, been deleted and reinstalled multiple times to no resolve, and I’ve also tried using it on another device so it’s not an issue on my phones end. Seems I’m not the only one with these problems. Really hope they’ll fix it someday because it used to my go to for quick fixes if I didn’t want to go to the hassle of full post work in a desktop, I loved that it supported RAW files too. It’s been unusable for so long though I’m not sure they plan on it.Version: 2.22.0
✗ Absolutely unacceptable default 95% JpgI can absolutely annoyed that your app comes with default setting 95% jpg as the standard format! After you finally upload your pictures on Instagram you’ve already lost about half the quality! I’ve edited so many images on your app and I can’t believe they could have 5% more quality if your app didn’t compress them. Super p***** off!!! You need to have this as a push notification for people who enjoy editing high quality photos who don’t want their photos compress! Soooo annoyed right now!!!!! 😤.Version: 2.18.2✗ Snapseed Negative Reviews
Is Snapseed legit?
✅ Yes. Snapseed is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 8,412 Snapseed user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Snapseed is 66.8/100.
Is Snapseed safe?
✅ Yes. Snapseed is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 8,412 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.5/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Snapseed is 68.8/100.
Should I download Snapseed?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Snapseed a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of Snapseed
- App Name:
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- Photo & Video, Lifestyle
- AR CA HR CS DA NL EN FI FR DE EL HE HI HU ID IT JA KO MS NB PL PT RO RU ZH SK ES SV TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 77.61 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 07 June 2011, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 17 December 2021, Friday - 18:13
- IOS 12.4 or later
• The Dark Theme is now available in Settings. • Add support for iPad mini 6th Gen. • Minor bug fixes and improvements. == NOTICE == • (on specific devices as iPhone 12 Pro/Max or iPad Air 4th Gen.) • in order to avoid the freezing issue, please use....