- 90.4LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 92.4SAFETY SCORE
- 12+CONTENT RATING
What is Snapchat? Description of Snapchat 2122 chars
Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with your friends and family
• Snapchat opens right to the Camera — just tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• Express yourself with Lenses, Filters, Bitmoji and more!
• Try out new Lenses daily created by the Snapchat community!
• Stay in touch with friends through live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once — you can even use Lenses and Filters when chatting!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmoji made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends' Stories to see their day unfold.
• See Stories from the Snapchat community that are based on your interests.
• Discover breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Spotlight showcases the best of Snapchat!
• Submit your own Snaps or sit back, relax, and watch.
• Pick your favorites and share them with friends.
• Share your location with your best friends or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• See what your friends are up to on your most personal map when they share their location with you.
• Explore live Stories from the community nearby or across the world!
• Save unlimited photos and videos of all your favorite moments.
• Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite Memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms — see how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmoji fashion sense, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
For a full description of our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Center.
Snapchat App User Reviews
What do you think about Snapchat app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Snapchat!
Please wait! Facebook Snapchat app comments loading...
✓ Discover feedI’ve had Snapchat 2 times before but now I am not aloud to have it due to the discover page. There is so much inappropriate content on the discover page, and my parents won’t let me have it because of the discover page, and only because of the discover page. And I know they added a family feature and parental controls but it has nothing to do with discover. So please add a way to remove all of the discover stories from the feed permanently. Like to be able to just turn off in settings the feed on discover. (Obviously keeping your friends stories on there.) It would be so wonderful if this feature was added. And I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this feature should be added. Thanks you for reading this, hope y’all will put it into consideration..Version: 12.05.0.12
✓ Snapchat is great, however.Snapchat is just great, I get up every morning and use it and it’s basically the only app I use to scroll, I think that there could be a little more inclusivity like people with patched skin tones and a bit more variety of eye, mouth and brow shapes and maybe more boy hairstyles but overall I think I’m pretty happy with how this app has come, thank you. 👍.Version: 12.01.1.24✓ Snapchat Positive Reviews
✗ Absolutely terrible experience I have lost all of my photos and friends and so much more do to thisI lost my account for some reason, I’ve reevaluated the tos community guidelines I’ve even gone through snap chat support and have sent several emails regarding my issue and I haven’t even got a word back yet. I have lost my job because of the confusion this caused I’ve now have friends and family who are mad because “I don’t speak to them anymore”. I haven’t done anything wrong on snap the last message I sent was “I love you stay safe and let me know when you get home” so if that’s against community guidelines than I’d say that’s extreme censorship for no reason. I’ve had my significant other even send in emails through the only way to contact Snapchat . I’ve used snap for my personal and my start ups (start ups being a Rv rental business and a modeling agency). Additionally I’ve herd a lot of people in South Carolina and Georgia it’s been happening to them for whatever reason. I know it wasn’t guidelines or tos so the only other thing was it making a mistake on my 3 accounts (1 personal 2 business) of it being “suspicious” additionally I’ve never had to wait longer than a week to get a reply from Snapchat and this isn’t the first time this mistake has happened it happens on my last phone too.Version: 126.96.36.199
✗ I dont even knowSnapchat is a great app but i have a bunch of suggestions and a huge problem i just started dealing with 1. so i’ve had snap for a long time and i used it EVERY SINGLE DAY and had literally no problems until a few days ago. so basically after school i got on snap to text my friend and it said “Snapchat is a camera app. 😜 please access camera in settings to continue. so i was really confused because i just got on one day and it said that. my friend was with me and was like “check settings”. so we did and it had NO OPTION FOR CAMERA and i was ( am ) so annoyed. the only way i can get on snap to do something else is if i get a text or any type of notification from snap. i tried making new accounts and i even deleted my account to try and nothing changed. i looked up on safari how to fix it and it had NOTHING. please fix this issue because it’s super annoying and you’ll lose people liking your app because of this issue. 2. also make it were it doesn’t say someone screenshots chat or screen records because it’s really annoying. i’m trying to get some gossip but i can’t because it’ll say i screenshoted chat and then i can’t. OTHER THAN these issues this is a good app and i love the filters on there and it’s basically the only place i take ( took ) photos..Version: 12.07.0.32✗ Snapchat Negative Reviews
Is Snapchat legit?
✅ Yes. Snapchat is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,511,744 Snapchat user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Snapchat is 90.4/100.
Is Snapchat safe?
✅ Yes. Snapchat is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,511,744 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Snapchat is 92.4/100.
Should I download Snapchat?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Snapchat a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of Snapchat
- App Name:
- Snap, Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- Photo & Video, Social Networking
- AR BN DA NL EN FI FR DE EL GU HI ID IT JA KN KO MS ML MR NB PL PT PA RO RU ZH ES SV TA TE TH ZH TR UR VI
- App Size:
- 294.52 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 13 July 2011, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 24 April 2023, Monday - 11:01
- IOS 12.0 or later