Description of Snapchat 2122 chars
Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with your friends and family
• Snapchat opens right to the Camera — just tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• Express yourself with Lenses, Filters, Bitmoji and more!
• Try out new Lenses daily created by the Snapchat community!
• Stay in touch with friends through live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once — you can even use Lenses and Filters when chatting!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmoji made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends' Stories to see their day unfold.
• See Stories from the Snapchat community that are based on your interests.
• Discover breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Spotlight showcases the best of Snapchat!
• Submit your own Snaps or sit back, relax, and watch.
• Pick your favorites and share them with friends.
• Share your location with your best friends or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• See what your friends are up to on your most personal map when they share their location with you.
• Explore live Stories from the community nearby or across the world!
• Save unlimited photos and videos of all your favorite moments.
• Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite Memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms — see how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmoji fashion sense, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
For a full description of our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Center.
Snapchat App User Reviews
What do you think about Snapchat app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Snapchat!
Please wait! Facebook Snapchat app comments loading...
✓ Something needs a fixNow yup I love sc but there’s so many problems with it at the moment eg. it randomly removes people, doesn’t load snaps, always says it can’t refresh and also when ur in the app when someone snaps u whilst in the app the notification pops up on the screen differently as too when ur out but that isn’t going away like there’s a constant notification on ur screen and this isn’t just me my friends have said thing about it and it all over other social media platforms as well again love the app but I’ve had to delete it a few times and re download and few minutes later just so it works probably but it never does pls fix this kind regards Liv.Version: 10.81.6.81
✓ SnapchatSnapchat is an amazing app to communicate with friends and people you know. It doesn’t censor things and doesn’t glitch when calling or video calling someone (I’m looking at you Discord) however I think you should be able to see the age of someone you don’t know that has added you, for example, I am 18 and a guy from Boston added me, he was like 21 and I didn’t live in America. He seemed nice so I accepted his request, I didn’t want to show my face since I hadn’t coated it with: 20 layers of foundation; a whole avalanche of blush and eyeshadow; and a tsunami of lipstick. He then sent me a snap of him asking for nudes. He looked cute, if I had lived in Boston then I would have met him and asked him out. On the contrary, I left him on seen. He typed, “r u sending them??” I was going to respond with a meme but I just blocked him and removed him. Anyways, overall Snapchat is a good app to use to communicate with friends, distant relative etc..Version: 10.86.0.68
✗ MehNever known an app to get progressively worse with every update. 95% of my chats have disappeared and it suddenly goes from chats that people have sent me 8 hours ago, to people I talked to over like 36 weeks ago. Every time I log out, I lose even more chats and it seems like peoples messages aren’t coming through to me... I’ve tried everything that I’ve found on the internet to get the app to work but no luck. Ironic how this only started happening since updating 😂😂😂 Also the automated system that locks everyone out of their accounts is deeply flawed. the fact it doesn’t even delete peoples accounts, just locks them out forever, should really worry advertisers on the app as clearly Snapchat’s users numbers are inflated and people have like 4 backup accounts so they can just use them when their main has been locked lol maybe it’s time to follow Twitters foot steps and have an 18+ version of your app that prevents under 18s from seeing adult content as clearly you’re never gonna get rid of people who like to trade and snap adult stuff unless u do a tumblr and kill your own app lol.Version: 126.96.36.199
✗ Needs to fix up big timeeeYou need to stop locking random accounts for no reason cause literally everytime I go on the app I see a lot of people complaining about getting locked mostly the ones who are well known I have experienced my account being locked and I haven’t done anything to break the guidelines so I don’t understand... as you can see over the years snap is losing its ratings because of their unnecessary updates you need to fix up before apps like yubo houseparty and instagram put you in your place. STOP LOCKING BAIT PEOPLES ACCOUNT ITS NOT NECESSARY Also when you report people the excuses are stupid cause you guys be locking peoples account without proof you need to start saying if you are going to report someone you need proof of the activity cause you can’t monitor over a million people accounts thinking you are doing right you really not. Fixup big time before the critics about app start hearing about this and trust me I’ll make sure they are aware.Version: 10.79.5.81
Is Snapchat legit?
✅ Yes. Snapchat is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 883,305 Snapchat user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Snapchat is 68.9/100.
Is Snapchat safe?
✅ Yes. Snapchat is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 883,305 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Snapchat is 70.9/100.
Product details of Snapchat
- App Name:
- Snap, Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 12+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 12!
- AR BN DA NL EN FI FR DE EL GU HI ID IT JA KN KO MS ML MR NB PL PT PA RO RU ZH ES SV TA TE TH ZH TR UR VI
- App Size:
- 263.04 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 13 July 2011, Wednesday
- Last Update:
- 30 August 2021, Monday - 11:05
- IOS 10.0 or later