- 88.5LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 90.5SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
What is Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF? Description of Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF 3948 chars
Do you often need to work with PDF documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read documents anywhere. You can also view, share, annotate, and add signatures or comments to documents—all in one app without any ads.
With a premium subscription, you can also edit text and images in PDFs, convert and create new PDFs, combine and organize PDFs, and more. Experience all the features of Acrobat Reader for yourself with a free 7-day trial.
VIEW & PRINT ANY PDF
• Open and view PDFs
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Help save your battery in dark mode
• Print documents directly from your devices
USE LIQUID MODE FOR OPTIMAL PDF VIEWING
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode
• Adjust font size, spacing, and more in Liquid Mode
• Content in your PDF document readjusts to fit your screen
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation
• Use Search to instantly find text in your documents
SHARE PDFs & COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online
• Speed up document reviews by responding to comments from others
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared
• Add notes and comments to PDFs, including personalized sticky notes and highlights
• Write directly on PDFs by adding text or drawings
• Share files with others and collect all their comments in one place
FILL OUT & SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out PDF forms with the form filler feature
• Add your signature to important documents using your finger or a stylus
STORE & MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices
• Access all your files in one place by linking online storage accounts like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to easily access PDFs and other files
• View, share, and star Google Drive files
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access the scanned PDFs that you’ve created using the free Adobe Scan app
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share
Subscribe to access even more Adobe PDF power.
• With a premium subscription, edit all text and images directly in your PDF (mobile only)
• Fix typos or add paragraphs with the PDF editor feature
• Easily add, delete, or rotate any image
• Turn scanned documents into editable PDFs and make scanned text editable through OCR
MERGE & ORGANIZE PDFs
• Combine multiple files into one PDF
• Split a PDF into multiple files
• Insert, extract, delete, rotate, crop, and reorder pages in your PDF file
CREATE, CONVERT & EXPORT PDFs
• Easily create a PDF out of almost any file type—including Microsoft files, Google documents, and images
• Export and convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or image files
COMPRESS & SECURE PDFs
• Compress PDF files to reduce the file size for easy saving and sharing
• Protect PDF documents by adding unique passwords
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Do not sell or share my personal information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Adobe Acrobat Reader fits your entire office into your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDFs with ease. Working with PDF documents has never been so simple.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF App User Reviews
What do you think about Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF!
Please wait! Facebook Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF app comments loading...
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Pros
✓ THE ultimate PDF viewerAdobe invented the PDF format so that a file looked the same on a PC or Macintosh or even a Unix system. Ofcourse you must have the correct fonts and the correct font sizes installed, which anyone with enough experience involving PDF files has run into from time to time, which when absent can occasionally make hip modern art out of an instruction manual or other document. But it’s usually pretty easy to find missing fonts online, taking a matter of minutes for Adobe to locate thee correct fonts, and nine times out of ten you have all the necessary fonts already installed, especially if you’re a regular user of the App!.Version: 19.11.01
✓ Solid and reliable. Much appreciated.It takes a little while to find the way around the app. I keep thinking it can be more intuitive but there is a way to do whatever you want. Sometimes it is not immediately obvious. Solid and reliable. Cross device availability makes it very useful. Much appreciated, finally. Thank you..Version: 18.12.00✓ Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Positive Reviews
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Cons
✗ Not workingDoesn’t save the signed and commented files to drive since the last updates. Just stay blank..Version: 18.09.14
✗ Please change it back!I love this app and have been using it for a few years to annotate PDFs, especially loving the pen function so I can scribble away all over the document. However, in the recent update the shape of the pen has been changed to a more square like shape and this makes it hard to write notes on the edges of the document as it changes it after you’ve written it! Please put it back to how it was before as it was better! Thank you for a great app though:).Version: 20.09.00✗ Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Negative Reviews
Is Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF legit?
✅ Yes. Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 196,371 Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF is 88.5/100.
Is Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF safe?
✅ Yes. Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 196,371 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF is 90.5/100.
Should I download Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF Screenshots
Product details of Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF
- App Name:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF
- Adobe Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- Business, Productivity
- CS DA NL EN FI FR DE IT JA KO NB PL PT RU ZH ES SV ZH TR
- App Size:
- 279.61 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 17 October 2011, Monday
- Last Update:
- 30 January 2023, Monday - 02:20
- IOS 15.0 or later
Better performance, improved stability. Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport.