What is Microsoft OneDrive? Description of Microsoft OneDrive 4043 chars
Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos, videos, and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, photos, and videos with friends and family. You can use the app to automatically back up your phone's photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB or 100 GB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive Features:
Back up photos and videos
• Automatic photo and video backup when you turn on Camera Upload
• Bedtime Backup is a dedicated backup state for seamless photo backup while you're snoozing
• View photos and videos on your phone, computer, and web browser
File sharing and management
• Share files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access entire folders on the app even when there is no internet connection*
• Scan and save documents, business cards, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Mark up, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Search docs by name or content
• Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore documents with version history on all files
• Ransomware detection and recovery*
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
• Edit documents offline and save them once you are back online
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription:
• 1TB of storage (1TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription)
• Access OneDrive premium features
• Get access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
• Install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on PCs or Macs.
• Bigger personal vault
• Keep your shared files, folders and photos more secure by giving others access for a limited period of time
• Ransomware detection and recovery
• Offline Folders: Stay productive and access entire folders even when there is no internet connection
• Increase your sharing limit and share 10x content per day with friends and family
You can also purchase additional cloud storage only, with a OneDrive 100 GB subscription. This is enough cloud storage for 32,000 photos (9 MP JPEG photos) or 132,000 documents (.7 MB Office files).
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Personal, Microsoft 365 Family, or OneDrive 100 GB subscription: open the app, tap the Me tab, then tap your storage or the Go Premium diamond icon.
Subscriptions begin at $1.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Apple ID and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Apple ID account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
*Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription
Microsoft OneDrive App User Reviews
What do you think about Microsoft OneDrive app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Microsoft OneDrive!
Please wait! Facebook Microsoft OneDrive app comments loading...
Microsoft OneDrive Pros
✓ Office-wide use! Love it! If only...I’ve got 60 people in my office using this app to upload and track vehicle receipts with the camera phone taking out the Lens app step. It’s worked terrifically and made the whole process a LOT easier! Love that!!! but... I wish there was a way to change the default file save name for those images from “scan from...” to a a personalized name like the tag number for the vehicle so it wouldn’t have to be renamed each time after the fact. It would also be really helpful to be able to more easily save an image to some holding account where it would sit when there isn’t a cell tower available to upload to the OneDrive once we’re back in range of a cell tower! Those two improvements would make this app a complete rockstar for business use in my opinion!.Version: 10.80.3
✓ Used to be goodI have been using Onedrive for a few months now (1TB). Everything used to work really nice. It was nice to have everything from my Xbox One, PC, and phone all synced up. FIXED -*Since I have upgraded my phone from an iPhone 6S to and iPhone X, I have been having crashing issues. I’ll start the app and it will load just fine. After a moment or two the app will freeze up and crash. I went to the MS troubleshooting page. It says to delete the app, restart the phone, and then redownload the app. I did all the steps. Still having the same issues. I’ll give the developer a week or so to come up with a solution, if there isn’t one in a timely manner, I will be canceling my subscription, and move onto another cloud service. If the app is fixed, I will review and edit my rating. Until then it’s a 1 Star. - FIXED Pros: Nice syncing for all of your devices. Pricing is not bad for the amount of storage you get. Cons: You can’t have more than one personal account synced. I’d like to be able to have my wife back up her phone to my storage, so that I wouldn’t need to purchase an entire cloud service for her. App is currently not usable, crashes upon start up..Version: 9.8.15✓ Microsoft OneDrive Positive Reviews
Microsoft OneDrive Cons
✗ Cannot see or open PDFOne Drive can’t see and open pdf files created by the Create Pdf function of iPad. When I create the pdf files on my ipad and save them into OneDrive, the files won’t show up in OneDrive on my iPhone or PC. The built in Files of Apple can see and open just fine..Version: 10.42.3
✗ Uploaded files not showing on iOS but are on desktop or website versionsAs the title..Version: 11.33✗ Microsoft OneDrive Negative Reviews
Is Microsoft OneDrive legit?
✅ Yes. Microsoft OneDrive is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 379,342 Microsoft OneDrive user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Microsoft OneDrive is 90.2/100.
Is Microsoft OneDrive safe?
✅ Yes. Microsoft OneDrive is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 379,342 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.7/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Microsoft OneDrive is 92.2/100.
Should I download Microsoft OneDrive?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Microsoft OneDrive a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Microsoft OneDrive Screenshots
Product details of Microsoft OneDrive
- App Name:
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Corporation
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- AR CA HR CS DA NL EN FI FR DE EL HE HI HU ID IT JA KO MS NB PL PT RO RU ZH SK ES SV TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 310.17 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 13 December 2011, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 26 October 2022, Wednesday - 22:54
- IOS 14.0 or later
This update contains bug fixes and stability improvements. This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues, please shake your device and tap "Report a Problem.