Description of Headspace: Mindful Meditation 3870 chars
Meditate and sleep soundly. Headspace is your guide to practicing mindfulness in your everyday life. Learn how to relax, manage stress, and focus your energy to become more centered and well rested. Create a calm and positive environment with Headspace.
Headspace offers guided meditation, sleep meditation, and breathing exercises. Learn mindfulness skills from world-class experts like former monk and Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations on a new topic each day: anxiety, focus, relaxation, and more!
Meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Meditate with friends and build your practice your way. Choose between short, 3-minute sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule or longer meditations to set your intentions for the day. Listen to calming sounds and music with Sleep by Headspace or release stress and tension through movement with Move Mode.
In just a few minutes a day, Headspace can help bring balance to your everyday life. Find some headspace. Start with a free trial.
Download Headspace today and be kind to your mind.
- Choose from hundreds of guided meditations and mindfulness exercises
- Practice daily meditation on a new topic each day with Everyday Headspace
- Breathe easy with 3-minute mini-meditations for a quick mental reset
- Practice mindfulness with “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
- Track your progress and time spent meditating with Mindful Minutes on Apple Health
- Learn new skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
- Create conditions for a more restful night with Sleep by Headspace
- Switch off with sleepcasts — calming stories paired with relaxing sounds
- Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
- Tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
- Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
- “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
- Learn breathwork to help relax & calm you down
- Build your resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
- Follow meditations that help you cope with sadness, anger & adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
- Improve your focus with meditations for working from home
- Boost your concentration & productivity with focus-enhancing music
- Choose from 12 different Focus music stations to set the right mood for your day
- Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
- Relieve stress and release everyday tension with Move Mode
- Mood boosting and motivating at-home workouts
- Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
- Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$69.99 per year (that's less than $5.99 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Headspace: Mindful Meditation App User Reviews
What do you think about Headspace: Mindful Meditation app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Headspace: Mindful Meditation!
Please wait! Facebook Headspace: Mindful Meditation app comments loading...
Headspace: Mindful Meditation Pros
✓ Grateful for headspaceI freaking love this app. My anxiety was starting to become bad again and I could feel myself falling into depression. I have some experience with meditation and mindfulness and it’s helped me in the past but I’ve never been able to stick with it for more than a couple of weeks at a time. Then one day while listening to Huberman’s podcast there was a month free trial and I decided to try it since I’ve always wanted to give this app a go anyway. WELL, let me tell you...this app is changing my life. I am proud to say I am on my 33rd day streak. I can feel myself overall being more present and aware throughout the day. Now, when I start to feel anxious I almost immediately catch myself and can begin using some of the tools and practice I’ve accumulated from headspace. I do want to add though, the key word is PRACTICE. Medication, like Andy says, is a skill and like any skill you must practice. By practicing enough, it does truly become second nature. I know it’s only been a month but I can already feel the difference and I am looking forward to the future. Thank you headspace team. P.S every little thing about this app is great. I especially love the different courses, the wake ups, the animation shorts, the sleepcasts, the focus music and yoga..Version: 3.161.0
✓ Honestly life changing...As a student, husband, employee, supervisor, manager, etc. life can get ahead of me every single day and honestly will overwhelm me. I have been in a long battle with moderate/severe depression and anxiety disorder, and after medications were only numbing symptoms I thought I was a hopeless case. Something changed and I decided that I wanted to start really doing things in life. I’ve had this app for a while but I finally decided to try to use it more. I started for just sleep, but just sleep turned into using it to wake up, and when I feel stressed about work or when I’m studying, I just take a quick break. It’s honestly surreal how fast 10-20 minutes goes by when going through the guided meditation in the morning. All that said, this app is amazing, and I really recommend it to anyone dealing with any problems in their life, whether permanent or temporary. Let this help you, and go tackle your problems. Also, for my fellow students, you can go to their website and verify your student status and get the full access to the meditations for $10 a year, to make this app and company even more amazing. Keep up the awesome content Headspace! And thank you for helping me on my journey.Version: 3.57.1
Headspace: Mindful Meditation Cons
✗ MoneyToo much of the stuff needs to be paid for. I get if you want some stuff to cost money but enough is enough. There are only 3ish things on there that don’t cost money :) Thanks for reading..Version: 3.150.0
✗ Worst ads possiblePlease quit using a crying baby at the start of your damn ads. Obnoxious, and ensures folks loathe your company.Version: 3.104.0
Is Headspace: Mindful Meditation legit?
✅ Yes. Headspace: Mindful Meditation is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 894,352 Headspace: Mindful Meditation user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Headspace: Mindful Meditation is 93.0/100.
Is Headspace: Mindful Meditation safe?
✅ Yes. Headspace: Mindful Meditation is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 894,352 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Headspace: Mindful Meditation is 95.0/100.
Headspace: Mindful Meditation Screenshots
Product details of Headspace: Mindful Meditation
- App Name:
- Headspace: Mindful Meditation
- Headspace Inc.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE PT ES
- App Size:
- 95.30 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 02 February 2012, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 27 April 2022, Wednesday - 16:51
- IOS 14.0 or later
Thanks for using Headspace! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements. As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at [email protected]