- 91.9LEGITIMACY SCORE
- 93.9SAFETY SCORE
- 4+CONTENT RATING
Common MetaTrader 4 Problems & Solutions and Troubleshooting Guide
You're experiencing issues when using the MetaTrader 4 app and want to find workable answers to your concerns, right? Those who are experiencing issues on mobile devices running iOS or Android can learn more about possible solutions in this post. The MetaTrader 4 app's creator (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) is generally the one to blame when issues arise. However, not all bugs in are the result of careless coding. Follow this troubleshooting instruction manual covering both iOS and Android platforms in their entirety. Fix any and all app-related issues, including crashes, failures, lost connections, and failed installations.
- MetaTrader 4 iOS app crashes, not working, errors
- MetaTrader 4 iOS app network issues
- MetaTrader 4 on iOS has black/white screen
- Common MetaTrader 4 issues
- How to fix MetaTrader 4 payment issue while purchasing app or upgrades?
How to fix MetaTrader 4 app crashes or not working?
- First, shut down the MetaTrader 4 iPhone app and open it again.
Any hiccups are usually cleared out of the app's cache when you restart it. To force close and relaunch the MetaTrader 4 app on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- You can access the app switcher by making a vertical glide from the bottom of the screen to the center.
- Find the MetaTrader 4 app.
- To exit the app, swipe it up. It's the same procedure to terminate any remaining background applications.
- The most current updates won't take effect until you restart your iPhone, so be sure to do that.
- Install the most recent version of the MetaTrader 4 iOS app:
- Launch the MetaTrader 4 App Store on your iPhone's display.
- Look for the MetaTrader 4 app. To open it, just click the button when you find it.
- An "Update" button will appear if there is a new version available to download.
- Removing and reinstalling an MetaTrader 4 iPhone app:
Any damaged temporary files or data that may have been the cause of the app crashing or failing to load will be removed when you uninstall the MetaTrader 4 app from your iPhone. After you have deleted an app, you can reinstall it via the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version available:
If the issue is related to a bug in the previous iOS version, updating to the most recent version should fix it. Here's how: go to your device's Settings » General » Software Update.
- Other options
If you're having trouble, please contact customer care by phone or through the website's contact page. Contact MetaTrader 4 customer support or visit the MetaTrader 4 contact page to report the issue and get assistance.
How to fix MetaTrader 4 iPhone app unable to connect to server or internet connection issue?
- Reset network settings:
Follow these steps to resolve network connectivity issues on MetaTrader 4 app for iPhone:
- On your iphone, Goto "Settings" » "General" » "Reset" » "Reset Network Settings".
- Enter your device passcode.
- Then tap the option to confirm Reset Network Settings.
- This action will reset your network configurations and restore the default settings. Your WiFi networks and server settings will be deleted.
- Turn off your VPN in your Settings Menu:
- If you use a VPN, it might be the issue. Turn it in the Settings app under "General" » "VPN".
- If the VPN keeps turning itself back on after you turned it off, go to Settings » "General" » "VPN". Click on your VPN provider and then click "Delete VPN".
How to fix MetaTrader 4 black screen/white screen (blank screen)?
Follow the metatrader 4 iOS app crash troubleshooting guide here ▲
How to fix MetaTrader 4 payment issue while purchasing app or upgrades?
Here's how to resolve any payment issues you may be having: Carefully double-check your payment information (credit card or debit card) and its expiration date. Make sure your bank account has adequate funds in it. Possible reasons why you can't upgrade include not having enough money in your account or problems with the MetaTrader 4 site's payment mechanism. That's a dealbreaker, obviously, but don’t fret just yet. Wait a little while and then try again.
Common MetaTrader 4 issues
It's possible that there are more, less prevalent ones, but these were the ones we encountered most frequently. Naturally, the MetaTrader 4 development team works to address these issues. However, this will only help if the issue is not caused by your computer's configuration but rather a bug in the software itself. The general rule of thumb is to make sure you always have the most recent update on your smartphone. Rebooting the device is a common solution for fixing many faults and issues.
- MetaTrader 4 loads very slowly
- MetaTrader 4 is not responding
- MetaTrader 4 no internet connection
- MetaTrader 4 login does not work
- MetaTrader 4 reduce battery consumption
- MetaTrader 4 is causing errors
- MetaTrader 4 does not load
- MetaTrader 4 cannot be opened
- MetaTrader 4 does not start
- MetaTrader 4 hangs
- MetaTrader 4 always crashes
Have a problem with MetaTrader 4? Report Issue!
You have problems with the app MetaTrader 4 and you are looking for suitable solutions to fix the errors?
Please wait! MetaTrader 4 facebook community issues loading...
Why should I report an issue with MetaTrader 4?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of MetaTrader 4 to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a MetaTrader 4 customer and are running into a problem, appsupports.co might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using MetaTrader 4.