Description of TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome 4083 chars
For musicians from pros to beginners, whether you sing, play a brass, woodwind or stringed instrument or any type of guitar, this app provides a set of feature-rich practice tools that gives fun and rewarding feedback. It’s much more than just a tuner!
So what makes the TonalEnergy the best selling music practice app?
• It's an all-in-one app, with a state-of-the-art tuner, an advanced metronome, dedicated orchestral strings and guitar tuning page, a piano keyboard, sound analysis pages, and audio/visual recording capabilities.
• It’s easy to use. Options like the Target Tuner or Pitch Tracker are on all the main pages. TonalEnergy helps users create rewarding and attainable goals during a rehearsal or when working alone. Colorful analysis data pages and audio/video recording features enhance the experience of practice.
• The metronome is cutting edge. It offers unmatched flexibility in sound choices, tempo settings, meters, subdivision patterns and visual displays. Voice count-ins, the ability to create and edit preset groups and Ableton link for syncing multiple devices make this a superior tool for performers.
• Ear training possibilities are endless. The high quality multi-sampled instrument sounds for symphonic instruments are unique among all other tuning applications. Listening skills can be developed through the use of the eight-octave keyboard, chromatic wheel and tone generator. There are no other sounds like these.
• Learning is a social activity. Using features unique to the TonalEnergy Tuner, data can be collected, reviewed, edited and shared with others. Feedback is essential for growing and developing great performers. It’s all about connectivity.
Chris Coletti, member of The Canadian Brass, sums up TonalEnergy by saying,
“TonalEnergy is a must-have for any serious musician. It's a full suite of tools in one app; the tuner, tone generator, recorder, metronome and beautiful interface make it one of the best tools for musicians out there, period.”
• Recognizes a large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 - C8) that is highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Adjustable A=440 Hz reference
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Auto or instant pitch reference note feature using the TonalEnergy sounds
• Extensive tuning list for all orchestral string and fretted string instruments including many more features than most other string-only tuner apps
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard enhancing many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform
• Dedicated metronome page that matches or exceeds the features available on all other stand alone metronome apps
• Notation options including standard English, Solfege, Northern European, and Indian variants
• Bluetooth output/input support
• Audio and Video recording capabilities including, editing, looping, timestretch that are all exportable via iTunes sharing, AirDrop, email, AudioCopy, SoundCloud, etc
• Import music from iTunes Library or email attachments
• Compatible with external microphones and clip-on vibration sensor devices
• Supports external video output to an external display for use in rehearsal halls
• External MIDI keyboard control support
• Apple Watch app acts ONLY as a remote control for the phone app
• Audiobus and inter-app audio support
• VoiceOver support for the blind or visually impaired
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Full Clarinet Family
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Bowed and Plucked Strings
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome App User Reviews
What do you think about TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome!
Please wait! Facebook TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome app comments loading...
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Pros
✓ One more featureIs it possible to have the metronome tap my wrist instead of make a noise? This would be amazing for conducting and keeping time in a subtle way.Version: 1.5.1
✓ BassJohnGreat for practice for A Cappela singing, I can play a note and try to pitch a third or a fifth and see how I need to adjust..Version: 1.4.2
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Cons
✗ Tuner “over sensitivity”I acquired this app on the recommendation of a fellow colleague who uses it regularly in her studio. I became frustrated with trying to hold a steady pitch (according to the app). I finally set a pure pitch on my oscilloscope and turned on the app. According to the app, my oscilloscope/pitch-generator could not hold a steady pitch. As a tuner, I find this app to be more of a frustration and a distracting discouragement than a help. A good strobe tuner works so much better that I cannot begin to extol the benefits. As far as the other functions on the app, they are very nice, probably overkill in some areas, but as a tuner, I find this more hindering than helpful..Version: 1.5.3
✗ Great functions, kills batteryI like this app’s features. But I’ve always hated that it kills the battery SO much faster than any other app I have including video streaming apps. When I use the drone and/or metronome function (a function that is purely audio, mind you) I really should be able to lock the screen so at least I’m not wasting battery on that. But there are definitely strange things happening in the background because generating a tone should not use battery so quickly. Can you guys work on that?.Version: 1.7.2
Is TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome legit?
✅ Yes. TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 27,732 TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome is 93.3/100.
Is TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome safe?
✅ Yes. TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 27,732 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.8/5. AppSupports Safety Score for TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome is 95.3/100.
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Screenshots
Product details of TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome
- App Name:
- TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome
- TonalEnergy, Inc
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR DE IT JA ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 119.21 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 18 February 2012, Saturday
- Last Update:
- 02 July 2021, Friday - 21:26
- IOS 9.0 or later
- Added numeric decibel indicator to go with the volume meter - Some new Target Tuner surprises.