What is VinoCell - wine cellar manager? Description of VinoCell - wine cellar manager 2027 chars
VinoCell is the most complete app to manage your wine list, graphically display your cellar, to record both your tastings and pro ratings and to match dishes to your wines.
To discover the app in images and videos: http://www.vinocell.com
The app is perfect for beginners who can use the main fields but it also caters for experts who can play with its infinite possibilities.
Top 10 features:
- Up to 50 different descriptors (name, country, region, appellation, varietals, maturity, color, alcohol...etc) and 3 images per wine: no compromise!
- Text search in the 100.000 wine database with labels - or add your wines manually but quickly using the internal country, region, appellation and varietal database.
- Graphical representation of your cellar’s racks and shelves with 40 different configurations to choose from.
- Full bottle life management from input to output date.
- Easy placement of a bottle in your cellar using the double tap feature.
- Quickly locate and highlight bottles in your cellar for easy access.
- Powerful search engine with 40 fields. Need to find the 2007 Australian shiraz from the Barossa Valley, drunk last month with your friend Bob, priced between $15 and $20, with a point score of 91? You can!
- Tasting notes management and a choice of scoring scales: 5 stars, 20 points, 100 points...
- Pro rating can be added using 70 world guides or contests/challenges (Parker, WS…).
- Complete cellar stats: countries, regions, colors, vintages, varietals, purchases, providers...etc.
Other great features include:
- Manage dishes for each wine.
- Manage producer and provider details.
- Manage contacts (friend/family) tasting notes.
- Customize graphical bottle: shape, hue, cap.
- Create and customize PDFs for each wine.
- Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Search merchants all around the world.
- Export wine, bottle, tasting, rating lists as CSV/XLS.
- Import wine list as CSV/XLS from VinoCell website.
- Automatic sync between all your devices using the same VinoCell account.
- VinoCell - wine cellar manager App User Reviews
- VinoCell - wine cellar manager Pros
- VinoCell - wine cellar manager Cons
- Is VinoCell - wine cellar manager legit?
- Should I download VinoCell - wine cellar manager?
- VinoCell - wine cellar manager Screenshots
- Product details of VinoCell - wine cellar manager
VinoCell - wine cellar manager App User Reviews
What do you think about VinoCell - wine cellar manager app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about VinoCell - wine cellar manager!
Please wait! Facebook VinoCell - wine cellar manager app comments loading...
VinoCell - wine cellar manager Pros
✓ Great app!Excellent application for anybody storing wines. You can enter lots of info about the wine, setup various storage areas (each uniquely shaped), add ratings and tasting notes. It takes a little practice to learn how to enter wines quickly, however ability to copy wine cards speeds up the process later. One thing to note is that when adding bottles fields would cover the whole batch purchased but later each bottle becomes a separate entry. This means if you made an data entry error, for example incorrect purchase price, that would need to be re-entered for each of the bottles. The support process was excellent. I asked if it was possible to add an Australian wine reviewer to the ratings menu and it was done within a few hours! There are a few improvements I would recommend: ability to select wines closures (cork, screwcap, diam etc), ability to select multiple values for the same filter, statistics on purchased wines (bottles purchased per year, amount spent per year etc), custom alerts (e.g. drink now, single bottle), add ability to launch or navigate to the producer/supplier website, add ability to attach tasting notes (typically PDFs), remember last setting for each screen (e.g. on the Stored screen sort by winery (ascending) and thumbnail view, on the Rated screen sort by rating (descending) etc)..Version: 1.6
✓ Looks great, flexible and works wellI have used a few wine cellar apps and Vinocell is by far the best - you can input as much or as little information as you wish. If you want to go completely encyclopaedic you can...but equally if you only want to add minimal info about your bottles, that's an option. It is very flexible and I would think everyone is catered for here - it also looks great (lots of options for labels etc), info is easy to enter and it syncs seamlessly. A great tool that also looks superb!.Version: 3.5.1✓ VinoCell - wine cellar manager Positive Reviews
VinoCell - wine cellar manager Cons
✗ Limited database, overly-complex interfaceI spent a good three hours just trying to enter 10 bottles of wine and assign them to slots in my cellar. 2 out of 10 came up in the database—I had to type in a ton of details manually for the others. Assigning bottles to shelves and slots is an exercise in futility. Even trying to increase the quantity to multiple bottles is way more work than it should be. This app feels very outdated and clunky. I found that Vivino has a cellar function so went to that instead and just put the rack number in the notes. Much easier..Version: 3.9.1
✗ Seriously, no database lookup??This is one of the most expensive cellar tracker apps on the market and yet it lacks a critical feature: the provision of a wine database from which you can look up your own wines based on either the label or barcode (or ideally both). The very first wine I attempted to add is not exactly obscure – a Penfolds Kalimna Shiraz! And yet the app requires me to enter all the details manually. Even some of the free and very cheap apps have decent databases! Come on guys, get your act together with this expensive app..Version: 2.5.5✗ VinoCell - wine cellar manager Negative Reviews
Is VinoCell - wine cellar manager legit?
✅ Yes. VinoCell - wine cellar manager is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 1,741 VinoCell - wine cellar manager user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for VinoCell - wine cellar manager is 88.2/100.
Is VinoCell - wine cellar manager safe?
✅ Yes. VinoCell - wine cellar manager is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 1,741 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for VinoCell - wine cellar manager is 90.7/100.
Should I download VinoCell - wine cellar manager?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes VinoCell - wine cellar manager a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
VinoCell - wine cellar manager Screenshots
Product details of VinoCell - wine cellar manager
- App Name:
- VinoCell - wine cellar manager
- App Version:
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- Food & Drink
- EN FR DE IT PT ES
- App Size:
- 41.64 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 05 June 2012, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 21 September 2023, Thursday - 06:42
- IOS 12.0 or later
Compatibility update for iOS 17 & iPadOS 17..