What is Google Chrome? Description of Google Chrome 1856 chars
Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously-visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN - Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS & PAYMENT METHODS - Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use Google voice search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY - See all your tabs in a single view and easily organize them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES - Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.
Google Chrome App User Reviews
What do you think about Google Chrome app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Google Chrome!
Please wait! Facebook Google Chrome app comments loading...
Google Chrome Pros
✓ New LookThe new look looks really good and clean. Love it. Well done..Version: 69.0.3497.91
✓ I would be indebted to you if you did thisI love chrome iOS, I’ve not had any problems with it which is great, but, I would love a way to organised the tabs, I have an iPad that I use for university purposes as well as personal purposes , and it would be great if there was a way to separate the tabs into new windows or subcategories or something to easily switch between and navigate school related webpages and personal casual web surfing related pages, if you could somehow do this it would be amazing..Version: 65.0.3325.152✓ Google Chrome Positive Reviews
Google Chrome Cons
✗ Terrible updateThe interface is super clunky, and way more annoying than the streamlined tab layout from before where there was a small, unobtrusive button that opened the menu for the rest of the features like settings, bookmarks, history, etc., the fact that the bar is on the bottom of the screen now is just disorienting. I initially chose chrome because I liked the simple streamlined layout and safari had the clunky ui, but now chrome looks worse than safari, aesthetically speaking. Maybe give users the option to revert to the former? I like chrome and don’t want to stop using the app, but this update is definitely not worth the hassle. Edit: the app crashes way more frequently with this update as well.Version: 78.0.3904.84
✗ Version 76.0.3809 is unusable on iPhoneXR iOS 12.4I use GMail and have it linked to Chrome as the default browser for opening links. I used it because it met my needs and was great on my Windows desktop and iPhone/iPad. Since the latest update, I’m using Microsoft Edge because it is stable, and actually work - even though I despise it. Since the new Chrome update (both before and after the iOS update), following a link in email freezes the bowser completely after one action, be it one tap in Chrome’s resulting page, a scroll or link, or changing the orientation of the page. It is utterly useless. It has to be dismissed since the link back to GMail will not work. Restarting Chrome independently after a to resume from an improper shutdown - which I’ve done, repeatedly. This too is of no use as nothing works. One tap or motions on screen and it’s gone again - can’t do a second tap, scroll, change orientation, or anything else but a forced dismiss of the app. This is independent of the site linked to, the nature of the link, or the action taken..Version: 76.0.3809.81✗ Google Chrome Negative Reviews
Is Google Chrome legit?
✅ Yes. Google Chrome is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 136,740 Google Chrome user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Google Chrome is 68.0/100.
Is Google Chrome safe?
✅ Yes. Google Chrome is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 136,740 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 3.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Google Chrome is 70.5/100.
Should I download Google Chrome?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Google Chrome a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Google Chrome Screenshots
Product details of Google Chrome
- App Name:
- Google Chrome
- Google LLC
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 17+ May contain content unsuitable for children under the age of 17!
- AR BG CA HR CS DA NL EN FI FR DE EL HE HI HU ID IT JA KO LT MS NB FA PL PT RO RU SR ZH SK ES SV TH ZH TR UK VI
- App Size:
- 154.53 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 28 June 2012, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 26 April 2022, Tuesday - 15:31
- IOS 14.0 or later
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes: • In the Discover feed, you can now see a live preview of a story by long pressing on it. • Stability and performance improvements..