Common Calm Problems & Solutions and Troubleshooting Guide
You have problems with the app Calm and you are looking for suitable solutions to fix the errors? Then find out in this post what you can do if you have problems with Calm under iOS or Android devices. The app Calm comes from the developer Calm.com and is usually this responsible for fixing problems. But not all problems that occur with Calm are due to errors by the developer. Complete guide to troubleshoot Calm app on iOS and Android devices. Solve all Calm app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes.
- Calm iOS app crashes, not working, errors
- Calm iOS app network issues
- Calm on iOS has black/white screen
- Common Calm issues
- How to fix Calm payment issue while purchasing app or upgrades?
How to fix Calm app crashes or not working?
- Close and restart the Calm app on iPhone:
Restarting the Calm app helps clear any minor glitches from the app's cache. Here's how to quit and restart the Calm app on your iPhone:
- Swipe up from the bottom to the middle of your screen until the App Switcher opens.
- Locate the Calm app.
- Swipe the Calm app up to close it. Close the rest of your background apps is the same way.
- Restart your iPhone to apply the recent changes and refresh the system.
- Update Calm app to the Latest Version for iOS:
- Goto the AppStore on your iPhone screen.
- Search for Calm. Once you see it, select "Open".
- If an update is available, an "Update" option displays.
- Uninstall and reinstall Calm iPhone app:
Uninstalling Calm from your iPhone will clear cache and data from the application, delete any temporary files and data that might have been corrupted and caused the Calm app to crash or not work. After deleting, go back to the App Store to download and reinstall Calm on your iPhone.
- Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version available:
Installing the latest iOS version will likely solve the problem if it's caused by system issues in the older iOS version. Steps: Tap Settings » General » Software Update.
- Other options
Contact Calm customer support or visit the Calm contact page to report the issue and get assistance.
How to fix Calm iPhone app unable to connect to server or internet connection issue?
- Reset network settings:
Follow these steps to resolve network connectivity issues on Calm app for iPhone:
- On your iphone, Goto "Settings" » "General" » "Reset" » "Reset Network Settings".
- Enter your device passcode.
- Then tap the option to confirm Reset Network Settings.
- This action will reset your network configurations and restore the default settings. Your WiFi networks and server settings will be deleted.
- Turn off your VPN in your Settings Menu:
- If you use a VPN, it might be the issue. Turn it in the Settings app under "General" » "VPN".
- If the VPN keeps turning itself back on after you turned it off, go to Settings » "General" » "VPN". Click on your VPN provider and then click "Delete VPN".
How to fix Calm black screen/white screen (blank screen)?
Follow the calm iOS app crash troubleshooting guide here ▲
How to fix Calm payment issue while purchasing app or upgrades?
Please check your payment (credit/debit card) details and check expiry of the same. Verify you have enough balance with your account. Insufficient balance may be stopping you from buying upgrades. Calm's payment system may be down. so that is stopping from buying. Please check for sometime and try again.
Common Calm issues
These were the most common Calm problems we may have that may not be the only ones. Of course, the developer Calm.com tries to fix them. But of course this only works if it is an error in the app and not because of your system. Basically, it is recommended to always pay attention to install the latest Calm update on your smartphone. In many cases it is very helpful to restart the device in order to be able to fix some errors or problems.
- Calm cannot be opened
- Calm does not start
- Calm does not load
- Calm no internet connection
- Calm login does not work
- Calm loads very slowly
- Calm always crashes
- Calm is causing errors
- Calm hangs
- Calm is not responding
- Calm reduce battery consumption
Have a problem with Calm? Report Issue!
You have problems with the app Calm and you are looking for suitable solutions to fix the errors?
Please wait! Calm facebook community issues loading...
Why should I report an issue with Calm?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Calm to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a Calm customer and are running into a problem, appsupports.co might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using Calm.