What is VesselFinder Pro? Description of VesselFinder Pro 2035 chars
VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers.
VesselFinder Pro features include:
- No Ads
- Port Calls - arrival and departure information for recently visited ports
- Real time tracking of over 200,000 ships every day
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of vessels for the past 7 days
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favorite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Filter vessels on map according to their type
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple, Detailed, Dark and Satellite maps
- Weather layers (temperature, wind, waves)
- Distance Measure tool
- See Your Location feature
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vesselfinder-free/id918080862?mt=8
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill out this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
- on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
- on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
VesselFinder Pro App User Reviews
What do you think about VesselFinder Pro app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about VesselFinder Pro!
Please wait! Facebook VesselFinder Pro app comments loading...
VesselFinder Pro Pros
✓ Great Coverage US Gulf CoastThis is the hands down BEST marine AIS app around. It has the most coverage of the US gulf coast where I work from New Orleans to Corpus Christi..Version: 1.0
✓ Excellent appVessel Finder was exactly what I wanted. Another App did not do the job..Version: 1.0✓ VesselFinder Pro Positive Reviews
VesselFinder Pro Cons
✗ FIX ITWhy hasn’t this app been fixed? The map does not show up! Fix your product!!.Version: 3.33
✗ Crap!!Do not buy...the screen refreshing takes eternity to operate...cannot see ships!!! (And this is the "pro" version)!!!.Version: 2.8✗ VesselFinder Pro Negative Reviews
Is VesselFinder Pro legit?
⚠ No. VesselFinder Pro does not seem legit based on our analysis. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 99 VesselFinder Pro user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for VesselFinder Pro is 26.8/100.
Is VesselFinder Pro safe?
⚠ No. VesselFinder Pro not seem very safe to us. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 99 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 1.6/5. AppSupports Safety Score for VesselFinder Pro is 29.8/100.
Should I download VesselFinder Pro?
⚠ We are not sure!
VesselFinder Pro Screenshots
Product details of VesselFinder Pro
- App Name:
- VesselFinder Pro
- AstraPaging Ltd.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 42.52 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 05 March 2013, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 03 June 2022, Friday - 21:59
- IOS 12.0 or later
* zoom problem fixed in iOS 15.5.