What is Glitché? Description of Glitché 2835 chars
Glitché has topped App Store charts in 118 countries and counting. It's one of the most original, influential and inspiring mobile editors that celebrities and brands use and love.
Featured numerous times by Apple: Best of the Year • App of the Day • App Culture • Capture the World in a Different Way • A New Spin on Selfies • Experiment with Distorted Pics • Pimp Your Stories • Fun with Filters • and more
OUTSTANDING VISUAL EFFECTS
• 40+ professional tools for digital glitches, datamoshing, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time AR-filters and masks to bring the best out of your art
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Fonts generator, layers and blending modes
• Beautiful simple design
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Glitché is The Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation nomination.
"Eye-catching, stunning filters", — Apple
"It’s easy to use", — HYPEBEAST
"The app that I love", — Kylie Jenner
"The best app in the world", — TM88
"This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone", — Capital FM
"Glitch-face is the new selfie", — Fast Company
"Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand", — Complex
"One of the best apps for creative people", — The Huffington Post
"It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite", — Nick Knight
"It's so special, it's so now", — Nicola Formichetti
"Glitché is sick", — Lily Allen
"We love Glitché", — The Glitch Mob
"Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome", — BuzzFeed
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok: @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Glitché App User Reviews
What do you think about Glitché app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about Glitché!
Please wait! Facebook Glitché app comments loading...
✓ Helps me push my conceptual thinking but would benefit from offering basic editing tooI’ve loved this app since the day I found it when looking for a way to push my art making on an off day. I now use it in my visual design and art making as part of a cyclical analog-digital process. Sometimes the best way to think through a problem is to DO instead of think. Ive been using this over the past 3 years or so and I’ve recommended it to many of my creative peers and they’ve loved it too! While I love this app, I find I’m having to use 3 Different apps to get to the point I need given any basic photo editing and background removal, as I use this mostly on my iPhone. So if there was expansion to include the above, I’d just be very happy! I also feel it prudent to let you know how annoying it is when I accidentally tap “pro” and that voice comes on trying to sell me something I’ve already been subscribed to for years - perhaps this is best left to the Home Screen of the app. It also happens randomly too, which is a bit grating. Cheers for creating an app that does some heavy lifting when all the artistic juices are spent!!.Version: 2.23
✓ Bring back Lo-fi!Love this app but really miss the Lo-fi option you had a year or so ago. Bring it back please!.Version: 2.14✓ Glitché Positive Reviews
✗ Not worth buyingVery little can be done without subscription. You get basically nothing for you $.Version: 2.23
✗ Avoid like the plague0.99 to buy. Read reviews that mentioned $3.99 for the rest. (Which would have been fine). NOPE!!! $3.99 A MONTH!! Or a 1 time purchase of $90 effing dollars!?!?!? Seriously. This dev is complete scum. They’re milking the celebrity BS until it will go out of style. Ps. The only people that give a fuq at the celebrity status are the ones that have to get their parents permission to buy syte..Version: 2.16✗ Glitché Negative Reviews
Is Glitché legit?
✅ Yes. Glitché is legit, but not 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 5,493 Glitché user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for Glitché is 75.9/100.
Is Glitché safe?
✅ Yes. Glitché is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 5,493 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.0/5. AppSupports Safety Score for Glitché is 78.9/100.
Should I download Glitché?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes Glitché a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
Product details of Glitché
- App Name:
- Glitche Ltd.
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- App Size:
- 38.90 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 18 April 2013, Thursday
- Last Update:
- 23 July 2022, Saturday - 13:20
- IOS 11.3 or later
Shout out to Cole Bennett for using Glitch for Yeat's "Still Counting" music video VFX. Shout out to Zack Bia for Drake's "Sticky" remix cover art. Shout out to Arca, Balenciaga and all Glitch users around the world. Thank you for being with us! ....