What is My Cards Pro - Wallet? Description of My Cards Pro - Wallet 2501 chars
My Cards is the application that allows you to always have with you your documents, payment cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, sim cards, business cards and personal cards.
Create your digital wallet, storing and quickly consulting your cards with a simple application, fast, intuitive and beautiful.
• iCloud: Share all your cards with your devices.
• Sign In With Apple, FaceID, TouchID or password.
• Widgets: Access to the cards you use most frequently from the "today" menu of your device.
• Bar Code: Displays the bar code of your loyalty cards, social security number and customizable cards.
• Bar Code Scanner: Scan the bar code of your cards and enter it in the application.
• Ean, 128, Aztec, QR and PDF417 code generator
• Pin and Secret Codes, see the data of your credit cards in a fast, secure and confidential.
• Print your cards right from your device.
• Share your cards with messages, email or social.
• Copy and Paste, with the copy button, you can copy and put in memory the data of your cards.
• Back-up function to save your data or just some cards.
• Notifications deadlines: The application notifies you of the deadlines of your cards.
• Customize the app by choosing themes, icons or Dark Mode.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps with My Cards.
• Support for Landscape view on the iPad.
• Maximum security for your data that are protected by encryption.
• Watch Support (only for fidelity cards)
Paid Version: unlimited use, no advertising, no other payment.
Free Version: use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
Purchase (only for free version):
My Cards is a monthly service that costs $0.49 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- My Cards Pro - Wallet App User Reviews
- My Cards Pro - Wallet Pros
- My Cards Pro - Wallet Cons
- Is My Cards Pro - Wallet legit?
- Should I download My Cards Pro - Wallet?
- My Cards Pro - Wallet Screenshots
- Product details of My Cards Pro - Wallet
My Cards Pro - Wallet App User Reviews
What do you think about My Cards Pro - Wallet app? Ask the appsupports.co community a question about My Cards Pro - Wallet!
Please wait! Facebook My Cards Pro - Wallet app comments loading...
My Cards Pro - Wallet Pros
✓ Developer is not responsive to my emailsI have been unable to add more cards to my account since the beginning of November and I don’t know why. My last two emails sent on November 9th and November 21st have not been answered..Version: 5.22
✓ CoolAlittle confusing but cool.Version: 5.15✓ My Cards Pro - Wallet Positive Reviews
My Cards Pro - Wallet Cons
✗ Wow, how rudeWrote the entire one star review, entered nickname, told that nickname was taken and entire review was erased. Either rudely smart or tone deaf. If you have a problem the developer can not be contacted. Paid for the pro version and can not get help. Trashing the app and looking for one that is supported. Can anyone help?.Version: 4.4
✗ Very Poor!A total waste of money, this app doesn't contain hardly any of the popular stores in upstate NY. I downloaded "Stocard" a free app that has all the popular to this area..Version: 4.62✗ My Cards Pro - Wallet Negative Reviews
Is My Cards Pro - Wallet legit?
✅ Yes. My Cards Pro - Wallet is 100% legit to us. This conclusion was arrived at by running over 126 My Cards Pro - Wallet user reviews through our NLP machine learning process to determine if users believe the app is legitimate or not. Based on this, AppSupports Legitimacy Score for My Cards Pro - Wallet is 81.5/100.
Is My Cards Pro - Wallet safe?
✅ Yes. My Cards Pro - Wallet is quiet safe to use. This is based on our NLP analysis of over 126 user reviews sourced from the IOS appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.3/5. AppSupports Safety Score for My Cards Pro - Wallet is 84.5/100.
Should I download My Cards Pro - Wallet?
✅ There have been no security reports that makes My Cards Pro - Wallet a dangerous app to use on your smartphone right now.
My Cards Pro - Wallet Screenshots
Product details of My Cards Pro - Wallet
- App Name:
- My Cards Pro - Wallet
- App Version:
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- Legitimacy Score:
- Safety Score:
- Content Rating:
- 4+ Contains no objectionable material!
- EN FR IT JA ZH ES ZH
- App Size:
- 124.20 MB
- Bundle Id:
- Relase Date:
- 10 September 2013, Tuesday
- Last Update:
- 25 October 2020, Sunday - 15:14
- IOS 13.0 or later
• Fixed an issue that resulted in some cards being completely obscured.